Buccal fats are the fatty deposits found in the lower cheek area which cause puffiness in the cheeks and hide the contours of the cheekbones and jawline. Buccal fat removal, also known as cheek reduction surgery, is a surgical procedure in which the buccal fat is removed to improve the contours of the cheeks. If you want to know the cost of this procedure, visit the buccal fat removal cost page to know more.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Buccal Fat Removal Candidates
- 3 Treatment Options
- 4 Buccal Fat Removal Procedure
- 5 Buccal Fat Removal Recovery
- 6 Post-op Care
- 7 Our Surgeons
- 8 Buccal Fat Removal Benefits
- 9 Outcomes
- 10 How much does Buccal Fat Removal cost?
- 11 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Buccal Fat Removal Candidates
You can be an ideal candidate for buccal fat removal in Dubai if;
- You have excessive puffiness in the cheek area.
- You have large buccal fat pads.
- Your jawline needs definition.
- You are 18 and above.
- You are healthy both physically and mentally.
- You have set realistic expectations from the procedure.
Cheek reduction surgery in Dubai is an effective treatment for eliminating the buccal fat pad from the cheek area to enhance the facial appearance. However, other treatment options include;
Liposuction – It can be performed to remove the excess fat from the cheek area but there will be a risk of visible scar formation and longer recovery time.
Buccal Fat Removal Procedure
A buccal fat removal surgery in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis. The procedure is completed in an hour. You will be awake during the procedure but will not feel any pain due to local anesthesia or sedation. An incision will be created between the cheeks and gums. A buccal or Bichat fat pad will protrude through the incision because of external pressure. This fat pad will be removed using surgical instruments. After eliminating the fat, your surgeon will close the incisions using stitches.
Buccal Fat Removal Recovery
You will experience discomfort and pain after the surgery but it will be controlled with pain medications. Also, you are likely to experience swelling and bruising after the surgery which may take several weeks in subsiding completely. Generally, you will be able to return to work within a week after the surgery.
You will be given a few instructions to follow after the surgery for successful results. Some of the common instructions include;
- Take a soft diet and fluids mostly because of oral incisions in the cheek area.
- Avoid strenuous tasks for a week or two.
- Maintain your hygiene to avoid oral infections.
Buccal Fat Removal Benefits
The buccal fat pad removal treatment helps you get rid of excess fat on your cheeks. As a result, you will get an enhanced jawline with reduced chubby cheeks and a defined face. If you have a desire of getting a slim lower face, face fat reduction Dubai will do wonders for you. Mentioned below are some major benefits of buccal fat reduction treatment;
- Safe and effective treatment.
- It is a minor surgery that can be performed without general anesthesia.
- Improves the contours of cheeks and adds definition to the jawbone.
- Enhances the overall facial appearance.
- The results will be permanent.
- There won’t be any visible scar.
- Buccal fat removal surgery can be performed in combination with other procedures.
The results of buccal fat removal Dubai appear after the swelling has faded. These results are permanent and you will not be asked to undergo maintenance sessions. But, you should know the fact that results vary from one individual to another.
How much does Buccal Fat Removal cost?
The average starting price of buccal fat removal is AED 10,000 but it will vary from case to case. There are some factors that influence the cost of buccal fat reduction. These factors include the severity of the problem, the expertise of the surgeon, and the location of the clinic. Therefore, consult with an expert to know the exact buccal fat removal Dubai price.
An initial consultation helps the patient in communicating his/her concerns about the surgery to the surgeon and learn about the treatment in detail. Similarly, it enables a surgeon to know about the patient’s requirements and expectations. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, we are offering a free initial consultation to our patients. So, book your appointment now and get an effective buccal fat removal surgery in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest