It’s a fact that breast implants don’t last forever. An implant may need to be replaced or removed after a certain period of time. It is because implants may leak or cause an infection in the breasts. Also, the implant’s life may simply expire which requires breast augmentation patients to undergo a breast implant removal surgery.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Who are the Candidates?
Breast implant removal Dubai is for those who have previously undergone breast augmentation surgery with breast implants. You can think of undergoing a breast implant removal surgery if you;
- Have undergone a capsular contracture.
- Want to replace the implant size, shape, or type.
- Wish to remove the implant because it has leaked or ruptured.
An initial consultation is essential as it allows the surgeon to explain everything about breast implant removal surgery in Dubai. Your surgeon will examine the condition of your breasts and implants to design a suitable treatment plan. You can talk about implant replacement and share all your concerns regarding breast implant removal surgery with your plastic surgeon.
You will be given a few instructions to prepare for the surgery to make the procedure and recovery easier. These instructions include;
- You will be asked to discontinue the use of blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Stop taking food supplements.
Breast implant removal in Dubai would only take an hour to complete. In the beginning, general anesthesia is administered to carry out the procedure. Your surgeon will make an incision at the same site where the incision was made to insert an implant. The implant will be removed using surgical instruments and incisions will be stitched closed.
There is no significant risk of any complications after breast implant removal in Dubai. You will be given a short list of instructions to follow after the treatment which may include;
- Take rest for a few days until you feel comfortable enough to get back to work.
- Avoid strenuous exercises or lifting heavy objects.
- Follow the medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- Wear a surgical bra for a few days.
Every patient recovers differently after breast implant removal surgery. However, the recovery process is easier than breast augmentation surgery. During the recovery, you will;
- Have to rest for 2 to 3 days.
- Feel sore during the initial few days.
- Have to wear an elastic surgical bra.
- It is a safe procedure that doesn’t involve any risk of complications.
- The recovery is easy and comfortable.
- An implant can be replaced during the procedure.
- It can be performed with other procedures such as a breast lift.
A breast implant removal surgery safely removes the implant without causing any damage to your body tissues.
How Much Does Breast Implant Removal Cost?
The breast implant removal cost in Dubai varies from patient to patient depending on the severity of the problem. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, the average starting price of implant removal is AED 25000. You should consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
If you need to remove or replace the breast implants, book an appointment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Our surgeons will examine the condition of the implants whether they need to be removed or fixed. So, fill in the given form to get a free consultation with one of our experts and learn more about breast implant removal in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest