It’s a fact that breast implants don’t last forever. An implant may need to be replaced or removed after a certain period of time. It is because implants may leak or cause an infection in the breasts. Also, the implant’s life may simply expire which requires breast augmentation patients to undergo a breast implant removal surgery.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who are the Candidates?
Breast implant removal surgery is for those who have previously undergone breast augmentation surgery with breast implants. You can think of undergoing a breast implant removal surgery if;
- The implant has leaked or ruptured.
- You have undergone a capsular contracture.
- You want to replace the implant size, shape, or type.
- You want to remove the implant.
An initial consultation is essential as it allows the surgeon to explain everything about breast implant removal surgery in Dubai. Your surgeon will examine the condition of your breasts and implants to design a suitable treatment plan. You can talk about implant replacement and share all your concerns about the breast implant removal surgery with your plastic surgeon.
You will be given a few instructions to prepare for the surgery to make the procedure and recovery easier. These instructions include;
- You will be asked to discontinue the use of blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Stop taking food supplements.
- Stop alcohol consumption.
- Stop smoking for a week or two.
Breast implant removal in Dubai would only take an hour to complete. In the beginning, general anesthesia is administered to carry out the procedure. Your surgeon will make an incision at the same site where the incision was made to insert an implant. The implant will be removed using surgical instruments and incisions will be stitched closed.
Every patient recovers differently after breast implant removal surgery. However, the recovery process is easier than breast augmentation surgery.
- You will have to rest for 2 to 3 days.
- You will feel sore during the initial few days.
- You will have to wear an elastic surgical bra.
There is no significant risk of any complications after breast implant removal in Dubai. You will be given a short list of instructions to follow after the treatment which may include;
- You should take rest for a few days until you feel comfortable enough to get back to work.
- You must avoid strenuous exercises or lifting heavy objects.
- You must follow the medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- You will have to wear a surgical bra for a few days.
- It is a safe procedure that doesn’t involve any risk of complications.
- The recovery is easy and comfortable.
- An implant can be replaced during the procedure.
- It can be performed with other procedures such as a breast lift.
- There is no risk of adverse effects.
A breast implant removal surgery safely removes the implant without causing any damage to your body tissues.
If you need to remove or replace the breast implants, you can book an appointment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic®. Our surgeons will examine the condition of the implants whether they need to be removed or fixed. So, fill in the given form to get a free consultation with one of our experts and learn more about breast implant removal in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest