*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||30 Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Aqualyx injection is basically an aqueous compound solution of deoxycholic acid which is used to reduce excess localized fat deposits beneath the skin that don’t go away with exercise and restricted diet. This treatment is also named as an Aqualysis or Aquaplasty because it is used to improve the contours of body by breaking down excess fat.
Aqualyx injections can be made on various body areas to remove the fat deposits.
- Outer and inner thighs.
You might be an ideal candidate for Aqualyx injection treatment if;
- You have localized small fat deposits.
- You are near your average weight.
- You don’t want to undergo invasive or surgical procedure.
- Your age is between 18 to 60 years.
- You are not allergic to any ingredient used in a Aqualyx solution.
- You are not suffering from any serious medical condition such as diabetes, liver or kidney disease etc.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
You will be given a list of few instructions to follow in order to prepare for the Aqualyx treatment. Some of the common instructions given are;
- Stop taking blood thinning or anti-inflammatory medicines for at least a week before the treatment.
- Wear loose clothing on the day of treatment.
- Take prescribed pain medications.
- Follow the instructions given by your doctor.
It is a safe and simple procedure but it should only be performed by an expert medical aesthetician. A local anesthetic is administered to make the procedure comfortable for you. Treatment area is marked where injections are supposed to be made. A specifically designed cannula with very fine needle is used. Usually, two injections are made on two sites but it may vary depending on the treatment area. These injections work to melt the fat which is then removed through the urinary system. You will be required to undergo multiple sessions of Aqualyx injections procedure with a gap of two or more weeks.
An Aqualyx treatment does not requires a significant downtime.
- You can go home right after the treatment, no stay is required.
- The treatment area will mildly swollen and bruised.
- You might feel tightness in the treated skin area.
The treatment is pretty simple but you are given few instructions to follow after the treatment procedure by your doctor or surgeon
- You will be asked to avoid strenuous exercises for a week.
- You should wear a compression garment as it helps in minimizing swelling.
- You should avoid blood thinning and anti-inflammation medications for a week after the surgery.
- You should avoid excessive exposure of the treated area to the sun.
- You must talk to your doctor if you feel anything strange which was not discussed in the initial consultation.
The Aqualyx solution starts breaking down the fat the moment it is injected in the body. However, it will take a little time before you can experience final results. The fat cells are permanently eliminated but you may gain weight and more fat if you don’t maintain a healthy lifestyle.
If you are not ready for a surgical or an invasive treatment procedure to improve the contours of your body, Aqualyx injections treatment can be the right option for you.. if you have any questions or health concerns, you can talk to one of the experts at our clinic. Get a free consultation by filling in the given form with required information.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest