Aqualyx injection is basically an aqueous compound solution of deoxycholic acid which is used to reduce excess localized fat deposits beneath the skin that don’t go away with exercise and restricted diet. This treatment is also called Aqualysis or Aquaplasty and is used to improve the contours of the body by breaking down excess fat. Aqualyx injection in Dubai is suitable for both men and women.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Aqualyx injections can be used for various body areas including;
- Outer and inner thighs.
You might be an ideal candidate for Aqualyx injection in Dubai if you;
- Have localized small fat deposits.
- Are near your average weight and your age is between 18 to 60 years.
- Don’t want to undergo an invasive or surgical procedure.
- Are not allergic to any ingredient used in an Aqualyx solution.
- Do not suffer from any serious medical condition such as diabetes, liver or kidney disease, etc.
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
You will be given a list of instructions to follow in order to prepare for the Aqualyx treatment. Some of the common instructions are;
- Stop taking blood thinning or anti-inflammatory medicines for at least a week before the treatment.
- Wear loose clothing on the day of treatment.
- Take prescribed pain medications.
- Follow the instructions given by your doctor.
It is a safe and simple procedure but it should only be performed by an expert medical aesthetician. A local anesthetic is administered to make the procedure comfortable for you. The treatment area is marked where injections are supposed to be made. A specifically designed cannula with a very fine needle is used. Usually, two injections are made on two sites but it may vary depending on the treatment area. These injections work to melt the fat which is then removed through the urinary system. You will be required to undergo multiple sessions of Aqualyx injections in Dubai with a gap of two or more weeks.
An Aqualyx treatment does not require significant downtime.
- You can go home right after the treatment, no stay is required at the hospital.
- The treatment area will be mildly swollen and bruised.
- You might feel tightness in the treated skin area.
The treatment is pretty simple but you are given a few instructions to follow after the treatment. These aftercare instructions include;
- You will be asked to avoid strenuous exercises for a week.
- You should wear a compression garment as it helps in minimizing swelling.
- You should avoid blood thinning and anti-inflammation medications for a week after the surgery.
- You should avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- You must talk to your doctor if you feel anything strange that was not discussed in the initial consultation.
The Aqualyx solution starts breaking down the fat, the moment it is injected into the body. However, it will take some time before you can experience the final results. The fat cells are permanently eliminated but you may gain weight and more fat if you don’t maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are not ready for surgical or invasive treatment to improve the contours of your body, Aqualyx injection treatment in Dubai is the right option for you. You can consult with one of the experts at our clinic, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the treatment. For this purpose, you need to fill in the form given below and we will schedule your consultation session.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest