Living in the 21st century guarantees one thing for sure. Whatever we don’t like about ourselves can be fixed with a single surgery. Whether it’s boobs, nose or any other aspect of our face and body. Breast augmentation industry has progressed a lot in the recent years. One miracle of the industry which has taken the implant world by storm is Mentor implant. Mentor breast implant in Dubai/Abu Dhabi is silicone gel-filled material that is used for breast enlargement. The successive cross-linked layers of silicone elastomer provide the prosthesis its elasticity and integrity along with a disruptive surface for collagen interface. They not only feel and look more natural than other implants but they have a highly cohesive gel that provides durable shape retention. What more could we ask for? Let’s learn more about the procedure.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1-2 Hours|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Are you an ideal candidate?
Most women can undergo mentor implants in Dubai or elsewhere to enhance the look of their breasts but there are certain attributes that qualify you as an ideal candidate for the surgery. Here are a few things to consider;
- You shouldn’t suffer from any kind of skin disease.
- You should generally have a good over all health.
- You should be 20 years at minimum to be able to undergo the surgery.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, it’s not the right time to undergo the treatment.
- You do not suffer from any extreme infections in your body.
- You must not have diabetes or any other chronic illnesses.
Goals of the Surgery
The mentor breast implants in Dubai is a spectacular procedure. It aims at;
- Making your breasts look bigger
- Helping you achieve shapelier breasts
- Make your confidence levels go skyrocketing.
During the pre-op visit to our clinic, your photos will be taken and a physical examination will be performed to ensure that you can undergo the surgery safely. The surgeon will give you certain pre-op instructions that can vary, depending on unique requirements of each individual. Some of the general ones are enlisted below;
- Blood thinning medications must be avoided at all costs as it can lead to bruising.
- If you take any supplements regularly; fish oil, omega-3, vitamin E etc., you must quit using them for at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Quit drinking alcohol at least a month ahead of the treatment.
- Smoking is completely prohibited for a period of 6 weeks before the treatment as nicotine and carbon monoxide hinder the healing process.
- Make sure that you get your prescriptions in advance.
The mentor breast implants in Dubai is a relatively quick procedure as compared to the rest of the implants. It takes about an hour to complete;
- Initially, the surgeon will administer anesthesia to the patient. It ensures that you don’t experience any pain during the procedure.
- Afterward, comes the point of making incisions. The point, where the incision is made can vary depending on the results you are going for. The common incision sites include;
- Breast folds
- Around the areolas of nipples
- Belly button
- After making suitable incisions, the surgeon creates pockets for insertion of the mentor implants.
- There are two ways to place implants in your body; above the pectoral muscles and below the pectoral muscles. The choice is made on what fits your body best and the personal preference of the patient and the surgeon.
- Then mentor breast implants are then inserted into the pre-created pockets.
- Afterward, the surgeon encloses the sutures to conclude the surgery.
Our cosmetic surgeon will provide you with a list of detailed post-surgical instructions that you need to follow religiously for a quick recovery. Here are a few general pointers;
- Ensure to wear a surgical bra to support your breasts as well as to reduce swelling.
- Avoid any kind of pressure on your chest area.
- Sleep on your back for at least a month after the surgery.
- Refrain from exercising for a period of 6 weeks and lifting heavy weights is a big no no.
- Make sure to take the medications regularly whether they are pain killers, antibiotics or topical medications.
- Keep the treatment site clean and dry and all time to avoid any unwanted infections.
The results of Mentor breast implant in Abu Dhabi/Dubai will be instantly visible after the surgery. You will have firmer, fuller and contoured breasts immediately after the surgery. The swelling will take some time to subside away; about a month. Once, the swelling settles in, you will be able to enjoy your newly acquired cleavage.
Benefits of Mentor Breast Implant
The Mentor breast implant in Abu Dhabi/Dubai procedure is extremely efficient and provides spectacular results. Here are a few of the top benefits;
- It provides permanent results.
- It involves no risks and complications.
- It is less time consuming as compared to all other procedures.
- It is a gel based implant, hence it never loses its shape.
- The results are natural looking.
Cost of the Surgery
The cost of the treatment mentor implants in Abu Dhabi and elsewhere is not fixed. It varies significantly from clinic to clinic depending on the geographical location of the service provider, experience and expertise of the surgeon and results you are looking for. However, At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, the cost of breast ranges from 35,000 AED to 40,000 AED.
Are you looking for an expert opinion in regards to your breast enhancement? Well, now is the perfect chance. All you need to do is to fill in the free consultation form below and one of the representatives will contact you shortly to arrange a free and no-obligatory consultation with a breast surgery expert. You can ask any of the questions that come in your mind (regarding mentor implants or any other treatment) then. Alternatively, you can also use our chat section.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest