Living in the 21st century guarantees one thing. Whatever we don’t like about ourselves can be fixed with a single surgery. Whether it’s breasts, nose or any other aspect of our face and body. Breast augmentation industry has progressed a lot in recent years. One miracle of the industry which has taken the implant world by storm is Mentor implant.
Mentor breast implants in Dubai is a silicone gel-filled material that is used for breast enlargement. The successive cross-linked layers of silicone elastomer provide the prosthesis its elasticity and integrity along with a disruptive surface for collagen interface. They not only feel and look more natural than other implants but they have a highly cohesive gel that provides durable shape retention.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Are you an ideal candidate?
- 3 Goals of the Surgery
- 4 Pre-Op Care
- 5 The Procedure
- 6 Our Surgeons
- 7 Post-Op Care
- 8 Expected Results
- 9 Complications
- 10 Benefits
- 11 Cost of the Surgery
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Are you an ideal candidate?
Most women can undergo mentor implants in Dubai to enhance the look of their breasts but there are certain attributes that qualify you as an ideal candidate for the surgery. Here are a few things to consider;
- You shouldn’t suffer from any kind of skin disease.
- You should generally have good overall health.
- You should be 20 years old to be able to undergo the surgery.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, it’s not the right time to undergo the treatment.
- You do not suffer from any extreme infections in your body.
- You must not have diabetes or any other chronic illnesses.
Goals of the Surgery
The latest mentor breast implants surgery is a spectacular procedure. It aims at;
- Making your breasts bigger.
- Helping you achieve shapelier breasts.
- Skyrocket your confidence levels.
During the pre-op visit to the clinic, your photos will be taken and a physical examination will be performed to ensure that you can undergo the surgery safely. The surgeon will give you certain pre-op instructions that can vary, depending on the unique requirements of each individual. Some of the general ones are enlisted below;
- Blood thinning medications must be avoided at all costs as it can lead to bruising.
- If you take any supplements regularly; fish oil, omega-3, vitamin E etc., you must quit using them for at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Quit drinking alcohol at least a month ahead of the treatment.
- Smoking is completely prohibited for a period of 6 weeks before the treatment as nicotine and carbon monoxide hinder the healing process.
- Make sure that you get your prescriptions in advance.
The mentor breast implants treatment in Dubai is a relatively quick procedure as compared to the rest of the implants. It takes a couple of hours to complete;
- Initially, the surgeon will administer anesthesia to the patient. It ensures that you don’t experience any pain during the procedure.
- After that, incisions are made. The point, where the incision is made can vary depending on the results you need. The common incision sites include;
- Breast folds.
- Around the areolas of nipples.
- Belly button.
- After making suitable incisions, the surgeon creates pockets for insertion of the mentor implants.
- There are two ways to place implants in your body; above the pectoral muscles and below the pectoral muscles. The choice is made on what fits your body best and the personal preference of the patient and the surgeon.
- Then mentor breast implants are inserted into the pre-created pockets.
- Afterward, the surgeon encloses the sutures to conclude the surgery.
Cosmetic surgeon will provide you with a list of detailed post-surgical instructions that you need to follow religiously for a quick recovery. Here are a few general pointers;
- Ensure to wear a surgical bra to support your breasts as well as to reduce swelling.
- Avoid any kind of pressure on your chest area.
- Sleep on your back for at least a month after the surgery.
- Refrain from exercising for a period of 6 weeks and lifting heavy weights is a big no-no.
- Make sure to take the medications regularly whether they are painkillers, antibiotics or topical medications.
- Keep the treatment site clean and dry to avoid any unwanted infections.
The results of the Mentor breast implant will be instantly visible after the surgery. You will have firmer, fuller and contoured breasts immediately after the surgery. The swelling will take some time to subside; about a month. Once, the swelling settles in, you will be able to enjoy your newly acquired cleavage.
Patients with mentor implants have reported different complications. They may include:
- Extreme and long-lasting fatigue
- Pain especially in breast muscles
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle hampers
- Some patients may face bone pain
- Swelling and severe pain in the joints
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea and dizziness
- Issues with vision
- Numbness in the extremities
- Weight gain
- Heart palpitations
Other common complications include mentor implant rupture, asymmetry, and wrinkles, infection, allergic reaction, scarring and pain in other body parts.
The Mentor breast implant procedure is extremely efficient and provides spectacular results. Here are a few benefits;
- It provides permanent results.
- It involves no risks and complications.
- It is less time consuming as compared to all other procedures.
- It is a gel based implant, hence it never loses its shape.
- The results are natural looking.
Cost of the Surgery
The cost of the treatment is not fixed. It varies significantly from clinic to clinic depending on the geographical location of the service provider, experience and expertise of the surgeon and results you are looking for. However, At the Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, the cost of breast implant surgery ranges from 35,000 AED to 40,000 AED.
Are you looking for an expert opinion regarding your breast enhancement? All you need to do is fill in the consultation form below and one of the representatives will contact you shortly to arrange a free and no-obligatory consultation with our breast surgery experts. You can ask any questions regarding mentor implants or any other treatment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest