HydraFacial, which uses an award-winning technology, is an advanced non-ablative and non-laser skin rejuvenation treatment. In published clinical studies by leading US doctors, HydraFacial was shown to yield better results than IPL and other common skin treatments for facial rejuvenation and improved skin texture. Proven efficacies have been achieved through Hydrafacial patented 4-in-1 Vortex Technology system. Hydrafacial treatment in Dubai is an easy and effective treatment to solve a multitude of problems. It is simply a system that pampers your skin.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 HydraFacial Candidates
- 3 Pre & Post Treatment Care
- 4 HydraFacial Procedure
- 5 HydraFacial Downtime
- 6 Combination with Other Treatments
- 7 HydraFacial Benefits
- 8 HydraFacial Results
- 9 Our Dermatologist for HydraFacial
- 10 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
If you want to get a Hydrafacial procedure, you need to know if you are a good candidate for it or not. Your surgeon will guide you in this regard but the following points can also be helpful for you.
You are a good candidate for Hydrafacial in Dubai if;
- You have excessively oily skin.
- You are suffering from hyperpigmentation.
- You have acne-prone skin.
- You want to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- You want to rejuvenate your skin.
- You have a desire to nourish your skin.
- You wish to achieve the goal of looking younger than your actual age.
Pre & Post Treatment Care
You need to follow some instructions before and after the treatment. It is recommended to;
- Use high-quality skin care products before and after the treatment.
- Continue getting HydraFacial treatment after regular intervals.
We have already explained what HydraFacial treatment is, now it is time to see how it is performed? HydraFacial is a four step process. Following are the four easy steps involved in HydraFacial in Dubai;
- Step 1: The treatment starts with the cleansing of skin to clear off any impurities and residual leftovers by dust and makeup.
- Step 2: The skin is steamed to open the pores.
- Step 3: Then unclogging and extracting impurities from the pores through suction takes place.
- Step 4: A super hydrating mask is applied to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. The mask stays on for 30 minutes before cleansing.
The treatment is totally safe and there are no side-effects. Also, there is no pain or downtime required. The procedure is very simple and the patient can wear make-up right after the treatment. The patient will have no restrictions on doing daily routine works.
Combination with Other Treatments
Yes, it is possible to combine HydraFacial with other treatments that can enhance the results of HydraFacial. However;
- It should be done by a qualified and experienced surgeon.
- Minor negligence may cause some harm to the skin.
The procedure is used in combination with;
- Chemical Peels.
- Skincare Products.
- LED Lights.
HydraFacial treatment in Dubai is a major breakthrough in aesthetic technology that offers remarkable results without surgery. This cutting-edge technology has got plenty of benefits for all skin tones. Following are some of the important benefits of this technology:
- It offers a radiant and smooth skin tone.
- It carefully improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It reduces hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
- It improves the appearance of oily and acne-prone skin.
- It also tightens large pores.
The people who have undergone HydraFacial treatment have reported a lot of positive changes in their skin, for example, even skin tone, radiant skin tone, and skin refinement. The hydration and smooth results offered by HydraFacial, generally, last for five to seven days, or even longer.
- Skin Refinement.
- Smooth Skin.
- Even Skin Tone.
- Radiant Skin Tone.
Our Dermatologist for HydraFacial
If you are interested in having HydraFacial treatment in Dubai, feel free to book a free consultation with one of our skincare experts. By filling the form given below, you can get your appointment scheduled at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Our experts will examine your skin first before suggesting the best possible treatment. So, what are you waiting for? Get your hydrafacial treatment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest