HydraFacial is a multi-step facial procedure. It not only improves your skin health but also removes wrinkles and fine lines and improves firmness and elasticity. This treatment also enhances the tone and skin texture and recovers any sun damage.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers the best Hydra Facial in Dubai, an FDA-approved cosmetic facial with multiple benefits. It is clinically safe and plums up skin due to water involvement which helps to maintain the skin’s natural hydration.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is HydraFacial?
- 3 Why HydraFacial?
- 4 How much do HydraFacials cost?
- 5 Are you a Potential Candidate?
- 6 Hydra facial Machine We Use
- 7 How does HydraFacial work?
- 8 What is the aftercare for a HydraFacial treatment?
- 9 What are the benefits of HydraFacial?
- 10 Is HydraFacial Painful?
- 11 Can HydraFacial Reduce Acne?
- 12 Which is better – Microdermabrasion or HydraFacial?
- 13 Our Dermatologists for HydraFacial
- 14 Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
- 15 HydraFacial FAQs
- 16 Book Fee Consultancy
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial, also known as “hydra dermabrasion,” due to the combined characteristics of skin hydration and microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion is a gentler process that causes negligible irritation while moisturizing or hydration benefits with specialized hydrating serums. This many steps treatment combines extraction, exfoliation, cleansing, and delivery of various innovative skin serums to facial skin in a single session.
- No Downtime; No Discomfort
- Can Be Done in 30 to 45 Minutes
- Immediate Visible Results
- Effective for Every Skin Type
- Addresses Specific Skin Concerns
- The Most Powerful Non-Invasive Treatment
How much do HydraFacials cost?
The starting cost of HydraFacials is 800 AED, but it varies with multiple factors.
- Clinic Reputation
- Dermatologist Experience
- Technology that is used
Are you a Potential Candidate?
If you want to get a Hydrafacial procedure, you need to know if you are a good candidate for it or not. Your dermatologist will guide you in this regard but the following points can also be helpful for you.
- Have excessively oily skin.
- Are suffering from hyperpigmentation.
- Have acne-prone skin.
- Want to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines?
- Want to rejuvenate your skin?
- Have a desire to nourish your skin.
- Wish to achieve the goal of looking younger than your actual age.
Hydra facial Machine We Use
Hydrafacial MD is the machine that we used. This machine looks like a computer on a trolly with tubes coming out of it and uses a patented vortex-fusion delivery system that creates a swirling vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities.
How does HydraFacial work?
The Hydrafacial procedure consists of cleansing, extraction, exfoliation, and hydration. These works are based on a unique wand-like device connected to the HydraFacial MD machine. The wand uses vortex swirling motion for all these functions.
These three steps that are involved in the treatment can be explained as follows;
Cleanse and Peel
In this step, skin resurfacing is performed via HydraFacial tip. It generates a liquid vortex to dislodge debris and other impurities of the skin. This step unclogs pores and increases collagen production, revealing long-term benefits.
Extract and Hydrate
During this step, the tip of the wand removes the debris from the pores and supplies topical moisturizers to the treated area. The specially designed tip performs these activities simultaneously.
Infuse and Protect
At this final step, you will achieve your goal of skin improvement. During this step, boosters or serums are used to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, dull skin, and hyperpigmentation.
What is the aftercare for a HydraFacial treatment?
Here are some of the aftercare that you can follow:
- Keep Your Face Dry for six hours
- Avoid beauty products for 2 days
- Stay Out of the Sun for the next 14 days
What are the benefits of HydraFacial?
HydraFacial has multiple benefits to give you glowing and clean skin.
- This is suitable for all types of skin.
- It is a non-invasive and most powerful treatment.
- Improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Removes congestions and tightens the pores.
- Immediate and visible outcomes.
- Addresses all the specific skin concerns
- Remove blackheads from the skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother and brighter.
- No discomfort
Is HydraFacial Painful?
No, this treatment is fully comfortable. It is completely pain-free because it’s a non-invasive technique. Patients who have experienced this treatment in Dubai shared experience that it’s like a tiny vacuum works on the skin.
Can HydraFacial Reduce Acne?
Yes, for acne treatment, HydraFacial is a safe procedure. It can get rid of acne with its unique tip and patent Vortex technology by removing pore-clogging or acne-causing elements. It also decreases the chances of scarring and hyperpigmentation.
Which is better – Microdermabrasion or HydraFacial?
Microdermabrasion and HydraFacial are meant to use abrasion to exfoliate dead cells of the skin. However, HydraFacial penetrates deeper into the skin than microdermabrasion, which results in better results. After exfoliation, hydration is provided to the skin in healthy serum form, making its result better than microdermabrasion.
Our Dermatologists for HydraFacial
Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is a pioneer in providing cosmetic procedures in Dubai. Our dermatologists are American Board-certified practitioners with many years of experience in aesthetic consultancy. Feel yourself in safe hands to get aesthetic treatments from highly expert doctors.
Are there any side effects of HydraFacial?
No, there are no side effects of HydraFacial treatment. It is suitable for all skin types.
How much downtime for hydrafacial?
There is no downtime of HydraFacial. You can go home after the immediate treatment. Even you can take this treatment during your lunch break.
Book Fee Consultancy
If you want to take the HydravFacial treatment, then feel free to book a consultation with one of our skincare experts. By filling out the form below. To explore more about the Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic location, visit our address guide.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest