Leading aesthetic practitioners agree that HydraFacial, which uses award-winning technology, is an advanced non-ablative non-laser skin rejuvenation like no other. In published clinical studies by leading US doctors, HydraFacial was shown to yield better results than IPL and other common skin treatments for facial rejuvenation and improving the tone and texture of the skin.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. HydraFacial Candidates
- 3. Pre & Post Treatment Care
- 4. HydraFacial Procedure
- 5. HydraFacial Downtime
- 6. The combination with Other Treatments
- 7. HydraFacial Benefits
- 8. HydraFacial Results
- 9. Our Dermatologist for HydraFacial
- 10. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Proven efficacies have been achieved through Hydrafacial patented 4-in-1 Vortex Technology system. HydraFacial is an easy and effective treatment to solve a multitude of problems. It is simply a system that pampers your skin.
If you want to get a Hydrafacial procedure, you need to know if you are a good candidate for it or not. Your surgeon will guide you in this regard. Hence, the following points can also be helpful for you.
You are a good candidate if;
- You have excessively oily skin.
- You are suffering from hyperpigmentation.
- You have acne-prone skin.
- You want to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- You want to rejuvenate your skin.
- You have a desire to nourish your skin.
- You wish to achieve the goal of looking younger than your actual age.
Pre & Post Treatment Care
There is a need to take some care before and after the treatment. It is recommended to;
- Use high-quality skin care products before the treatment.
- Use high-quality skin care products after the treatment.
- Keep having HydraFacial treatment after regular intervals.
We have explained what HydraFacial treatment is, now it is time to see what the important steps of HydraFacial are. HydraFacial is a four easy step process. Following are the four steps involved in HydraFacial in Dubai;
- Step 1: The treatment starts with the cleansing the skin to clear off any impurities and residual leftovers by dust and makeup.
- Step 2: The skin is steamed to open the pores.
- Step 3: Then unclogging and extracting impurities from the pores through suction takes place.
- Step 4: A super hydrating mask is applied to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. The mask stays on for 30 minutes before cleansing.
No, the treatment is totally safe and there are no side effects. Definitely, there is no pain and there is no downtime. The procedure is very simple that the patient will be able to wear make-up right after the treatment. The patient will have no restrictions on doing daily routine works.
- There is no downtime.
- There will be no pain.
- There is no side effect.
The combination with Other Treatments
Yes, it is possible to combine HydraFacial treatment with other treatments that can enhance the results of HydraFacial.
- It should be done by a qualified and experienced surgeon.
- Minor negligence may cause some harm to the skin.
The procedure is used in combination with;
- Chemical Peels.
- Skincare Products.
- LED Lights.
HydraFacial is a major breakthrough in aesthetic technology that offers remarkable results without surgery. This cutting-edge technology has got plenty of benefits for all skin tone. Following are some of the important benefits of this technology:
- It offers a radiant and smooth skin tone.
- It carefully improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It reduces hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
- It improves the appearance of oily and acne-prone skin.
- It also tightens large pores.
The people who have undergone just one HydraFacial treatment report that they have observed a lot of positive changes in their skin, for example, even skin tone, radiant skin tone, and skin refinement. The hydration and smooth results offered by HydraFacial, generally, last for five to seven days, or even longer.
- Skin Refinement.
- Smooth Skin.
- Event Skin Tone.
- Radiant Skin Tone.
Our Dermatologist for HydraFacial
If you are interested in having HydraFacial treatment in Dubai, feel free to sign up for a free consultation with one of our skincare experts by filling the form given.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest