HydraFacial is an advanced non-ablative and non-laser skin rejuvenation treatment that uses award-winning technology. According to the published clinical studies by leading US doctors, HydraFacial has shown better results than IPL and other common skin treatments for facial rejuvenation and improved skin texture. Proven efficacies have been achieved through Hydrafacial patented 4-in-1 Vortex Technology system. Hydrafacial treatment in Dubai is an easy and effective option to solve a multitude of problems. It is simply a system that pampers your skin.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 HydraFacial Candidates
- 3 Pre & Post Treatment Care
- 4 HydraFacial Procedure
- 5 Machine Used
- 6 HydraFacial Downtime
- 7 Combination with Other Treatments
- 8 HydraFacial Benefits
- 9 HydraFacial Results
- 10 Our Dermatologists for HydraFacial
- 11 How much does Hydrafacial Cost?
- 12 Get A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
If you want to get a Hydrafacial procedure, you need to know if you are a good candidate for it or not. Your dermatologist will guide you in this regard but the following points can also be helpful for you.
You are a good candidate for Hydrafacial in Dubai if;
- You have excessively oily skin.
- You are suffering from hyperpigmentation.
- You have acne-prone skin.
- You want to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- You want to rejuvenate your skin.
- You have a desire to nourish your skin.
- You wish to achieve the goal of looking younger than your actual age.
Pre & Post Treatment Care
You need to follow some instructions before and after the treatment. It is recommended to;
- Use high-quality skincare products before and after the treatment.
- Continue getting HydraFacial treatment after regular intervals.
We have already explained what HydraFacial treatment is, now it is time to see how it is performed? HydraFacial is a four-step process. Following are the four easy steps involved in HydraFacial Dubai;
- Step 1: The treatment starts with the cleansing of the skin to clear off any impurities or residual leftovers by dust and makeup.
- Step 2: The skin is steamed to open the pores.
- Step 3: After that, the pores are unclogged and the impurities are extracted from the pores through suction.
- Step 4: A super hydrating mask is applied to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. The mask stays on for 30 minutes before cleansing.
The devices that can be used to perform hydrafacial treatment are;
- Hydrafacial MD
- KMed Innofacial
- OGM Oxygeneo
The treatment is totally safe and there are no side-effects. Also, there is no pain or downtime required. The procedure is very simple and the patient can wear make-up right after the treatment. The patient will have no restrictions on doing daily routine works.
Combination with Other Treatments
You can combine HydraFacial with other treatments to enhance its results. However, it should be done by a qualified and experienced surgeon.
The procedure is used in combination with;
- Chemical Peels.
- Skincare Products.
- LED Lights.
HydraFacial treatment in Dubai is a major breakthrough in aesthetic technology that offers remarkable results without surgery. This cutting-edge technology has plenty of benefits for all skin tones. Following are some of the important benefits of Hydrafacial:
- It offers a radiant and smooth skin tone.
- It carefully improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It reduces hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
- It improves the appearance of oily and acne-prone skin.
- It also tightens large pores.
The people who have undergone HydraFacial treatment have reported a lot of positive changes in their skin. The hydration and smoothness offered by HydraFacial Dubai, generally, last for five to seven days, or even longer. Hydrafacial results in;
- Skin Refinement.
- Smooth Skin.
- Even Skin Tone.
- Radiant Skin Tone.
Our Dermatologists for HydraFacial
How much does Hydrafacial Cost?
The hydrafacial cost in Dubai starts from AED 800 but it varies from patient to patient depending on the skin condition. You should consult with an expert dermatologist to know the exact cost of the treatment.
Get A Consultation
If you are interested in having the best HydraFacial in Dubai, feel free to book a consultation with one of our skincare experts. By filling the form given below, you can get your appointment scheduled at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Our experts will examine your skin first before suggesting the best possible treatment. So, what are you waiting for? Get your hydrafacial treatment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest