Warts are small growths on the skin that are usually painless. They are infections caused by a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV). They can grow on any part of the body; even inside the mouth, on the genitals, and in the rectal area. However, they can be painful if located under the feet.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Warts Removal Candidates
- 3 Warts Removal Goals
- 4 Wart Removal Techniques
- 5 Pre-op Preparation
- 6 Warts Removal Procedure
- 7 Machine Used
- 8 Complications
- 9 Our Skin Specialist
- 10 Warts Removal Benefits
- 11 Warts Removal Recovery
- 12 Post-op Care
- 13 Results
- 14 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
No matter where the wart is found, it is best to have them removed for health and hygiene reasons. Warts are unsightly and can be embarrassing. Some people have warts that are very painful and bleed as well. This is why Wart Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah has become a popular treatment to get rid of them permanently.
Here’s all you need to know about the treatment.
Warts Removal Candidates
You can be a good candidate for Warts Removal treatment if:
- You have one or more warts on your body.
- Your warts bleed or cause pain when bumped.
- Your warts are easily irritated.
- Your warts are spreading to other areas of the body.
Warts Removal Goals
The aim of a Warts Removal Treatment in Dubai is to give you a smooth and clear skin by:
- Removing any skin warts through cryotherapy, laser surgery, or chemical peels.
- Eliminating pain and skin irritation associated with warts.
- Prevent the warts to spread to other areas of the body.
- Causing no or minimal scarring associated with wart removal.
Wart Removal Techniques
Warts can be annoying, as well as painful. In many cases, they may also spread to other areas of the body and even bleed. They are contagious to the extent where they can be transferred to another person on contact. Thus, it is best to get them removed at a surgeon’s clinic. This ensures that you remain free of infections and other health issues.
A wart can be removed through a number of techniques, including the following.
- Cryotherapy (Freezing) –Cryotherapy involves freezing a wart using a very cold substance, usually argon gas or liquid nitrogen. During the treatment, a medical professional applies the solution onto the wart, either through a spray device or a cotton swab. This causes blisters to form in and around the wart. The dead tissues then slough off within a week or so.
- Laser Surgery – For warts that are large or widespread, a laser treatment can be ideal. It involves applying a local anesthetic on the skin and then using an intense beam of laser light to burn and destroy the wart tissues. The laser passes through the upper layer of the skin (the epidermis) and kills the small blood vessels that feed the wart near the dermis (the middle layer of skin). This starves the wart until it dries up and falls off. The laser only kills the wart affected area and does no damage the surrounding tissue.
- Chemical Peel with Salicylic Acid – Chemical Peel performed with Salicylic acid is an effective treatment to get rid of warts. Salicylic acid is basically a keratolytic medication, which means it can dissolve the protein that makes up the wart and the thick layer of dead skin that surmounts it. When combined with cryotherapy it can give excellent results.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will review your medical history, discuss the available options and will enlighten you on the process. He will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take before wart removal surgery in Dubai are:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Stop smoking for about six weeks or as recommended by the surgeon. It can affect the healing process.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments in current medications.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy food.
Warts Removal Procedure
A Wart Removal treatment is usually performed on an outpatient basis, and it usually takes less than an hour for completion, based on the size and density of warts. Depending on the type of technique you have opted for, you’ll go through the following steps.
- The first step of the procedure is the administration of anesthesia. Your surgeon will usually apply local anesthesia at the targeted site to reduce pain and discomfort.
- If you have opted for laser surgery, then the surgeon will use a laser device to burn the wart. For chemical peel, the surgeon will apply Salicylic acid to the wart, which will kill the infected tissues.
- Once the wart has been removed, the wounded skin will be bandaged.
- If the removal is incomplete, the procedure may be repeated again for getting rid of the wart completely.
The machine used for warts removal procedure is SmartXide.
Following is a list of some complications that may occur temporarily after getting warts removal treatment in Dubai.
- Discoloured skin
If you want to avoid these risks, you should view all aspects carefully while choosing a treatment.
Warts Removal Benefits
There are many aesthetic, functional and psychological benefits of a Wart Removal treatment. Some of them are:
- It makes your skin free of warts and smooth.
- It eliminates pain and bleeding associated with skin warts.
- It prevents warts from spreading to other areas of the body.
- It prevents other people from developing warts after they come in contact with you.
- The Wart Removal cost in Dubai is usually very low and it isn’t a big shock to the wallet.
Warts Removal Recovery
Recovery from a warts removal treatment is quick and easy for most of the patients. You may experience the following conditions after the procedure:
- Pain and discomfort after the treatment, which will go away with medications.
- There is a small risk of developing an infection, which can be treated with medications.
- There may be some scarring, which will gradually fade away over time.
Your surgeon will provide you a thorough list of instructions on how to take care of yourself after the treatment, but here are some common ones you’ll need to follow:
- Take prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limit your physical activities for the first few days of recovery and avoid vigorous activities and exercise for the recommended period of time.
- Take care of the sites of warts.
- Note the progress of healing and keep an eye on any signs of infection.
- Report to your doctor immediately if you notice something unusual other than what your doctor has warned you against.
The results of the latest Warts Removal treatment in Dubai are usually permanent, and warts usually don’t grow back again if adequate care is taken.
If you plan to undergo the latest warts removal treatment at low cost, you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering free consultations to all of our patients. You need to fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. We will be more than happy to arrange your free consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified Wart Removal surgeons in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest