Warts are small growths on the skin that are usually painless. They are basically infections caused by a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV). They can grow on any part of the body; even inside the mouth, on the genitals and in the rectal area. They, however, can be painful if they’re located under the feet.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Wart Removal Candidates
- 3. Wart Removal Goals
- 4. Wart Removal Techniques
- 5. Pre-op Preparation
- 6. Wart Removal Treatment Procedure
- 7. Our Surgeons
- 8. Wart Removal Benefits
- 9. Wart Removal Treatment Recovery
- 10. Post-op Care
- 11. Wart Removal Treatment Results
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
No matter where the wart is found, it is best to have them removed for health and hygiene reasons. Warts are unsightly and can be embarrassing. Some people have warts that are very painful and which bleed. This is why Wart Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah has become a popular treatment to get rid of them for once and all.
Here’s all that you need to know about the treatment.
Wart Removal Candidates
You can be a good candidate for a Wart Removal treatment if:
- You have one or more warts on your body.
- Your warts bleed or cause pain when bumped.
- Your warts are easily irritated.
- Your warts are spreading to other areas of the body.
Wart Removal Goals
The aim of a Wart Removal Treatment is essential to give you a smooth and clear skin by:
- Removing any skin warts through cryotherapy, laser surgery or chemical peels.
- Eliminating pain and skin irritation associated with warts.
- Prevent spreading of warts to other areas of the body.
- Causing no or minimal scarring associated with wart removal.
Wart Removal Techniques
Warts can be annoying as well as painful. In many people, they may also spread to other areas of the body and even bleed. They are contagious to the extent that they can even transfer to another person on contact. Thus, while many warts may come off on their own, it is best to get them removed at a surgeon’s clinic. This ensures that you remain free of infections and other health issues.
A wart can be removed through a number of techniques, including the following.
- Cryotherapy (Freezing) – Cryotherapy involves freezing a wart using a very cold substance, usually argon gas or liquid nitrogen. During the treatment, a medical professional applies the solution onto the wart, either through a spray device or a cotton swab. This causes blisters to form in and around the wart. The dead tissues then slough off within a week or so.
- Laser Surgery – For warts that are large or widespread, a laser treatment can be ideal. It involves applying a local anesthetic on the skin and then using an intense beam of laser light to burn and destroy the wart tissues. The laser passes through the upper layer of the skin—the epidermis—and kill the small blood vessels that feed the wart near the dermis—the middle layer of skin. This starves the wart until it dries up and falls off. The laser only kills the wart affected area and does no damage to the surrounding tissue.
- Chemical Peel with Salicylic Acid – Chemical Peel performed with Salicylic acid is an effective treatment to get rid of warts. Salicylic acid is basically a keratolytic medication, which means that it can dissolve the protein that makes up the wart and the thick layer of dead skin that surmounts it. When combined with cryotherapy it can give excellent results.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will review your medical history, discuss the options available and will enlighten you on the process. He will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take prior to surgery are:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Stop smoking for about six weeks or as recommended by the surgeon. They can affect the healing process.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments in current medications.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy food.
Wart Removal Treatment Procedure
A Wart Removal treatment is usually performed on an outpatient basis and it usually takes less than an hour to perform, depending on the size and density of warts. Depending on the type of technique you have opted for, you’ll go through the following steps.
- The first step of the procedure is the administration of anesthesia. Your surgeon will usually apply local anesthesia to where the wart is found to reduce pain and discomfort.
- If you have opted for a laser surgery then the surgeon will use a laser device to burn the wart. For chemical peel, the surgeon will apply Salicylic acid to the wart, which will kill the infected tissues.
- Once the wart has been removed, the wounded skin is bandaged.
- If the removal is incomplete, the procedure may be repeated again for getting rid of the wart completely.
Wart Removal Benefits
There are many aesthetic, functional and psychological benefits of a Wart Removal treatment. Some of them are:
- It makes your skin free of warts and makes it smooth.
- It eliminates pain and bleeding associated with skin warts.
- It prevents warts from spreading to other areas of the body.
- It prevents other people from developing warts after they come in contact with you.
- The cost of Wart Removal is usually very low and it isn’t a big shock to the wallet.
Wart Removal Treatment Recovery
Recovery from a Wart Removal Treatment is quick and easy for most patients. You may experience the following conditions after your surgery:
- Pain and discomfort after the treatment, which however will go away with medications.
- There is a small risk of developing an infection, which can be treated with medications.
- There may be some scarring, which will gradually fade away over time.
Your surgeon will provide you a thorough list of instructions on how to take care of yourself after the treatment, but here are some common ones you’ll need to follow:
- Taking prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limiting your physical activities for the first few days of recovery and avoiding vigorous activities and exercise for recommended period of time.
- Taking care of the sites of warts.
- Noting the progress of healing and keeping an eye for any signs of infection. Report immediately to your doctor if you notice something unusual other than what your doctor have warned you against.
Wart Removal Treatment Results
The results of a Latest Wart Removal procedure are usually permanent and warts usually don’t grow back again if adequate care is taken.
If you plan to undergo a Best laser Wart Removal treatment at low cost then you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering free consultations to all of our existing and new clients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get back in touch with you shortly. She’ll be more than happy to arrange your free consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified Wart Removal surgeons in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations. Stop waiting and book your free consultation NOW!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest