As we age, our skin succumbs to the power of time and gravity. What was once tight, smooth, and glowing is no longer the same. We might still be young at heart, but our appearance fails to show our inner youth. Modern science has come to the rescue with 100% safe and secure treatments that can reverse your biological clock and make you look younger and beautiful as ever. Anti-aging treatments in Dubai for men & women have become increasingly popular due to their high safety standards and effective results. They make your skin more youthful, smooth and clear by improving sagginess, wrinkles, and aging spots.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Signs and Symptoms
- 3. Causes of Aging
- 4. Anti-Aging Treatment in Dubai
- 5. Preparation
- 6. Our Doctors
- 7. Recovery
- 8. Benefits
- 9. Results
- 10. Anti Aging FAQ’s
- 11. News And Media
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Signs and Symptoms
As we grow older, a variety of changes occur in the skin. Some of the changes occur on the surface of the skin, while others become evident. Aging signs include:
- Change in the texture of the skin, it becomes rough.
- Change in color, it becomes dark and dull.
- Skin becomes slack or sagging.
- The surface layer of the skin becomes thin, and as a result, the skin becomes more transparent.
- Fat below the skin in the cheeks, chin, and below the eyes gets displaced.
Causes of Aging
There are various causes of aging skin. Two most important ones are:
- The natural aging process.
- Damage from the sun.
Besides the above given primary factors, some other factors also contribute to the aging of the skin. These factors include:
- Daily facial movement.
- Sleep position.
Anti-Aging Treatment in Dubai
There are several options available to treat aging signs. These treatments include:
- Skin boosters: Restylane skin boosters are an effective treatment for aging skin. They work by increasing the hydration, providing moisture to the skin and improving its elasticity, structure, and quality. They are mostly used for treating facial skin but can also be used for other exposed sensitive areas like neck and hands.
- Dermal Fillers: A variety of dermal fillers are available that are used as anti-aging treatments in Dubai. They can effectively enhance the appearance of aging skin by filling in the lines and wrinkles and restoring the contours of the areas where there is sagging skin or loss of volume.
- Botox: Botox is becoming increasingly popular as an anti-aging treatment for the removal of lines and wrinkles on the skin. It does not add collagen to the skin but keeps the muscle from tightening. It is suitable for the eradication of expression lines like horizontal lines on the forehead, frown lines, and crow’s feet.
- Chemical peels: Chemical skin peels can greatly improve the appearance of the skin. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes blister and gradually peels off. The new skin that is exposed is smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Chemical peels can be performed on the face, neck or hands to:
- Treat wrinkles caused by exposure to the sun or natural aging.
- Reduce fine lines around the mouth and under the eyes.
- Reduce age spots, dark patches, and freckles.
- Improve the appearance and quality of the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure that helps to treat the number of skin issues and is also effective for improving the appearance of aging skin. It removes the damaged layers of skin using abrasion or scraping. Also, it results in smoother and brighter skin having fewer age spots and wrinkles. It treats:
- Scarring, and age spots.
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moderate to severe photo damage.
- Mesotherapy treatment: Mesotherapy is a skin tightening treatment that targets problem areas through the practice of introducing small amounts of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids into the middle layer of the skin called mesoderm. The results are visible immediately after the first session. Mesotherapy treatment is designed for improving:
- Lines and wrinkles.
- Skin laxity.
- Contours of face and neck.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light): During IPL treatment, high energy light waves are introduced to the skin to reduce or eradicate various common signs of aging. It also boosts the production of collagen. The benefit of this anti-aging treatment in Dubai is that it can be performed in conjunction with other cosmetic treatments. It can be used to:
- Treat sun spots and other pigmentation irregularities.
- Reduce large pores.
- Eliminate fine lines.
- Improve course or rough skin.
- Improve the tone and elasticity of the skin.
- Radiofrequency treatment: Radiofrequency treatment uses radio waves of specific frequencies to eradicate common signs of aging on the skin. In this treatment, deep layers of skin are targeted, and at the same time cooling reduces discomfort and prevents burns. An important benefit of this treatment is that it boosts the production of collagen and elastin and also improves the blood circulation. This treatment improves aging skin by:
- Removing excess fat pockets.
- Tightening sagging skin.
- Eradicating lines and wrinkles.
- Laser Skin Tightening: Laser skin tightening is perhaps the most popular as well as an effective procedure for improving visible signs of aging on the skin. It treats:
- Skin laxity.
- Deep lines and wrinkles.
- Textural irregularities caused by aging and sun damage.
You have to prepare your skin to get optimal results from anti-aging treatments in Dubai. Also, the preparatory steps depend on the selection of techniques. Following is a list of instructions that you need to follow in this regard.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergies.
- Let your doctor know if you are using specific medicines.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Have realistic expectations.
Immediately after the anti-aging treatment, you will experience some redness and minor swelling in the treated area. These symptoms are normal and temporary and will resolve within a couple of hours or a few days. Anti-aging treatments require little or no recovery time. Patients can resume their normal routine immediately. However, you will have to take proper care of your skin. Apply prescribed topical medications regularly and avoid excessive sun exposure.
There are a lot of benefits of anti-aging treatments in Dubai. Some of the most important ones are:
- It does not make superficial changes only but also stimulates the production of collagen and regenerates the deeper layers of skin.
- The treatment is non-surgical and non-invasive and does not involve any incisions or cuts.
- The patient feels minimal discomfort during the procedure, and using a cooling device helps prevent skin burns too.
- You will notice the results immediately after the procedure.
- These treatments require no downtime and have minimal recovery time.
The results will become apparent immediately after the treatment, but your skin will continue to improve over the next few months with further stimulation of collagen growth. The results of anti-aging treatments are very effective but are not permanent. You will need maintenance treatments to sustain the results.
It is always preferable to consult a skin specialist before undergoing any treatment. Therefore, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is providing free consultations to people who are looking for Anti-aging treatments in Dubai. Our doctors will examine your skin and will recommend the best treatment that suits your skin type. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest