*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||30-45 Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Snoring can be a serious disorder particularly if coupled by fatigue in the day time other than a joke or a taboo that you feel embarrassed about. Sleep apnea is a common breathing disorder in which you may constantly stop and start breathing again and again which hinders your sleep, make you exhausted in the day and affects your health negatively.
Results of the laser treatment for sleep apnea will last for more than 3 to 4 years.
Sleep Apnea Symptoms
- You snore loudly and regularly (it might be tough for you to know if you snore or not, ask your room mate or bed partner)
- You or your roommate experiences you gasping or choking during sleep
- You take pauses in breathing
- You experience nighttime awakenings and feel short of breath
- You feel sleepy and exhausted in daytime even if you spend enough time in the bed
- You have headache in the morning
- You wake up with a dry mouth
Types of Sleep Apnea
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
If you snore when the airway is blocked by the relaxation of the soft tissue in the back of the throat, this condition is characterized as obstructive sleep apnea. People with obstructive sleep apnea snore loudly and regularly.
Central Sleep Apnea
Central sleep apnea is not a common condition as compared to obstructive sleep apnea. In this condition, the problem is with nervous system. Your brain transmitter may fail to send signals to the muscles that control breathing process. If you are suffering with condition, you are less likely to snore.
Complex Sleep Apnea
Complex sleep apnea is a complex condition that involves both and obstructive and sleep apnea.
You may have tried many home remedies or lifestyle changes to help you get rid of this annoying habit of snoring. But, if you are suffering from sleep apnea, you need to see a doctor that analyzes your condition and prescribes the most suitable treatment for you.
Snore 3 (Laser Therapy)
Sleep apnea can be treated with laser technique that does not involves any invasiveness. Your doctor will use high intensity lasers to decrease and tighten the soft tissues at the back of the throat that hinder the air flow. It will reposition the tissues in a way that size of airway is increased.
Benefits of Snore 3
- It is minimally invasive procedure
- It is a painless procedure
- No downtime or recovery time is required
- There are risks of infection or contamination
- It gives long lasting results
If you are going through sleep disorder like the symptoms above, you need to visit a doctor. There are number of ways available for sleep apnea treatment in Dubai. You can ask questions about your condition and the treatments from our doctors. Just fill in the form for a free consultation with one of our specialists.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest