Snoring can be a serious disorder particularly if coupled by fatigue in the day time. People suffering from sleep apnea usually face the snoring issue. Sleep apnea is a common breathing disorder in which you may constantly stop and start breathing again and again which hinders your sleep, makes you exhausted in the day and affects your health negatively. But with snoring treatment in Dubai, you can get rid of this problem permanently.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After
- 3 Sleep Apnea Symptoms
- 4 Types of Sleep Apnea
- 5 Snoring Treatment Options
- 6 Are You A Candidate?
- 7 Benefits of Snore 3
- 8 How much does Snoring Treatment Cost?
- 9 Our Doctors
- 10 Free Consultation
Before & After
Results of the snoring treatment in Dubai for sleep apnea will last for more than 3 to 4 years. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Sleep Apnea Symptoms
- You snore loudly and regularly (it might be tough for you to know if you snore or not, ask your room mate or bed partner).
- You or your roommate experiences you gasping or choking during sleep.
- You take pauses in breathing.
- You experience night-time awakenings and feel short of breath.
- You feel sleepy and exhausted during daytime even if you spend enough time in the bed.
- You have headache in the morning.
- You wake up with a dry mouth.
Types of Sleep Apnea
Following are the three main types of sleep apnea;
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
If you snore when the airway is blocked by the relaxation of the soft tissue in the back of the throat, this condition is characterized as obstructive sleep apnea. People with obstructive sleep apnea snore loudly and regularly.
Central Sleep Apnea
Central sleep apnea is not a common condition as compared to obstructive sleep apnea. In this condition, the problem is with nervous system. Your brain transmitter may fail to send signals to the muscles that control breathing process. If you are suffering from this condition, you are less likely to snore.
Complex Sleep Apnea
Complex sleep apnea is a complex condition that involves both central and obstructive and sleep apnea.
Snoring Treatment Options
You may have tried many home remedies or lifestyle changes to get rid of this annoying habit of snoring. But, if you are suffering from sleep apnea, you need to see a doctor who analyzes your condition and prescribes the most suitable treatment for you. The latest and the most effective snoring treatment in Dubai is Snore 3.
Snore 3 (Laser Therapy)
Sleep apnea can be treated with this laser technique that does not involve any invasiveness and only takes 30-45 minutes to complete. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we use the latest laser device to perform the snore 3 treatment. During the procedure, high intensity lasers are used to decrease and tighten the soft tissues at the back of the throat that hinder the air flow. It will re-position the tissues in a way that size of airway is increased.
Are You A Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for snoring treatment in Dubai if;
- You have any of the three types of sleep apnea.
- You cannot sleep
- You snore loudly
- You normally wake up with a dry and sore throat.
- You experience headaches in the morning.
- You feel sleepy during the day and especially while driving.
Benefits of Snore 3
There are many significant benefits of snore 3 treatment in Dubai which are as follows;
- It is minimally invasive procedure.
- It is a painless procedure.
- No downtime or recovery time is required.
- There are risks of infection or contamination.
- It gives long-lasting results.
How much does Snoring Treatment Cost?
It is difficult to tell the exact cost of snoring treatment in Dubai because it varies depending on different factors. Some important factors that influence the cost include; expertise of the doctor, location of the clinic and severity of the problem. It is recommended to consult with the doctor to know about the exact cost of the treatment.
If you are going through sleep disorders like sleep apnea, you need to visit a doctor. Only an effective snoring treatment in Dubai can treat your sleep disorders. You can ask questions about your condition and the available treatments from our doctors. Just fill in the form for a free consultation with one of our specialists.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest