Having a double chin can make you look chubby no matter what your age or weight is. Although treatments such as wrinkle smoothing and fillers can fix chin wrinkles and double chin, Kybella’s treatment for double chin in Dubai is considered the best among all. It is a non-surgical treatment for double chins.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Kybella?
Kybella is a fat-absorbing molecule (deoxycholic acid) that helps in breaking down fat and naturally exists in the human body. It is used to dissolve the sub-mental fat and corrects a double chin.
Before & After
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are you a Candidate?
Consultation with a doctor is vital to find out if you are an ideal candidate for the treatment. Our doctors will thoroughly examine your health before the treatment. You can be a candidate for Kybella treatment in Dubai if you;
- Have a double chin.
- Don’t want to undergo a surgical chin reduction treatment.
- Are not suffering from a serious medical condition.
A discussion with your doctor is highly important because the treatment would be designed according to your condition and requirements. You should share your medical history, allergies (if any), and lifestyle with your practitioner.
Share your concerns and expectations from the treatment with your doctor so he or she can design the right procedure for you. Your doctor will give you certain instructions to follow for your safety and to achieve the best outcomes.
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
Kybella treatment for double chin in Dubai is a non-surgical procedure, but a little preparation is necessary before the procedure to ensure optimum results. At the time of consultation, your doctor will outline the exact pre-procedure guidelines that you need to follow. These instructions include:
- Avoid consuming alcohol for about 48 hours prior to the procedure.
- Avoid the use of aspirin or other blood thinners for at least a week before the procedure.
- Avoid smoking for about a week before the treatment.
- Wash your face appropriately before the treatment. It assists you in reducing the onset of any kind of infection.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The procedure does not take longer than 20 minutes to complete. It does not require anesthesia, but a numbing cream can be applied to avoid any discomfort.
Your doctor will mark the treatment area where the Kybella filler has to be injected. The number of injections would depend upon your individual needs. Your doctor will inject the filler into the skin which destroys and absorbs dietary fat. The destroyed fat will not rejuvenate.
Getting a procedure done is not enough to achieve the desired results. You also need to care for the treated areas as per the instructions of your doctor. Here are some of the common aftercare instructions for Kybella Dubai!
- Don’t massage the treated area.
- Use cold compresses for about 15 minutes to reduce bruising & swelling.
- Keep your head elevated for about 2 to 3 days.
- Wash your face regularly to keep the wounds clean.
- Take prescribed medicines to get rid of the pain.
- Don’t perform any heavy activities such as gym sessions for about 3 days after the procedure.
If you are thinking of undergoing Kybella treatment for double chin removal in Dubai, it is preferable to understand its benefits which include;
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It is painless.
- The treatment can be carried out without any anesthesia.
- It does not involve the risk of scars like other traditional surgical procedures.
- No downtime required.
- It does not require a long and difficult recovery period.
- No risk of infection is associated.
The response from our clients has been overwhelmingly positive. Kybella filler eliminates the double chin by removing the excess fat from the chin area. However, it is not effective for removing neckbands or treating loose skin. A person on average requires 4 to 5 sessions to get the desired results.
There are a number of skin tightening treatments available to treat loose skin. But, if you suffer from both; a double chin and saggy skin, liposuction might be the right option for you.
Kybella treatment Dubai does not require downtime or a difficult recovery period. You can continue your daily life activities after the treatment. However, you may experience slight discomfort, swelling, bruising, redness, and tenderness in the treated area. In the worst cases, you might experience trouble swallowing food. If you face such issues even after a week, you should contact your doctor.
Suggestion – You should contact your doctor immediately if you are experiencing scabbing, skin discoloration, difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
Schedule A Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers the latest Kybella treatment at a reasonable cost under the supervision of experienced and highly skilled cosmetic surgeons. To find out more about Kybella treatment for double chin in Dubai or the best suitable option for your condition, book an appointment at our clinic. We offer an initial consultation to our patients. So, fill in the form given below and schedule your consultation now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest