Having a double chin can make you look chubby no matter what your age or weight is. Treatments such as wrinkle smoothing and fillers can fix chin wrinkles and double chin. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery doesn’t use Kybella, however, we do use its alternatives, Celluphase and Supreall.
Kybella is a fat-absorbing molecule (deoxycholic acid) that helps in breaking down fat and it naturally exists in the human body. It is used to dissolve the submental fat and to correct a double chin.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Consultation with a doctor is vital to find out if you are an ideal candidate for the treatment. Our doctor will thoroughly examine your health before the treatment.
- You have a double chin.
- You don’t want to undergo a surgical chin reduction treatment.
- You are not looking for a treatment for loose skin.
- You are not suffering from a serious medical condition.
A discussion with your doctor is highly important because the treatment would be designed according to your condition and requirements. You should share your medical history, allergies (if any) and lifestyle with your practitioner.
Share your concerns and expectations from the treatment with your doctor so he or she can design the right procedure for you. Your doctor will give you certain instructions to follow for your safety and to achieve the best outcomes.
The procedure is non-surgical, but a little preparation is necessary before the procedure to ensure optimum results. At the time of consultation, your doctor will outline the exact pre-procedure guidelines you need to follow but some instructions are common for all. These include:
- Avoid consuming alcohol for about 48 hours prior to the procedure.
- Ensure you do not attend any special event for about 4 weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid the use of aspirin or other blood thinners for at least a week before the procedure.
- Avoid smoking for about a week before treatment.
- Wash your face appropriately prior to the treatment. It assists you to get reduce the onset of any kind of infection.
This treatment is a safe, minimally invasive and non-surgical chin reduction treatment. The procedure does not take longer than 20 minutes to complete. It does not require anesthesia, but a numbing cream could be applied to avoid any discomfort.
Your doctor will mark the treatment area where the filler has to be injected. The number of injections would depend upon your individual needs. Your doctor will inject the filler into the skin which destroys and absorbs dietary fat. The destroyed fat will not rejuvenate.
Getting a procedure done is not enough to achieve the results; you also need to care for the treated areas as per the instructions of your doctor. Here are some of the common instructions!
- Don’t massage the treated area.
- Use cold compressions for about 15 minutes to reduce bruising & swelling.
- Keep your head elevated for about 2 to 3 days.
- Wash your face regularly to keep wounds clean.
- Take prescribed medicines to get rid of the pain.
- Don’t do any heavy activity such as gym sessions for about 3 days after the procedure.
If you are thinking of undergoing a chin reduction treatment, it is a good idea to understand the benefits of Kybella injectable filler over other treatments.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It is a painless non-surgical procedure, although it may require multiple treatment sessions to achieve the desired outcomes whereas surgical liposuction is done in a single session.
- The treatment is carried out without any anesthesia.
- It does not involve risk of scars as other traditional surgical procedures.
- No downtime required.
- It does not require a long and difficult recovery period.
- No risk of infections is associated as they are with liposuction.
The response from our clients has been overwhelmingly positive. Kybella filler eliminates the double chin by eliminating the excess fat from that area. However, it is not effective for removing neck bands neither does it treat loose skin. A person at average requires 4 to 5 sessions for this procedure to get the desired results.
There are a number of skin tightening treatments available to treat loose skin. If you suffer from both a double chin and saggy skin, liposuction might be the right option for you.
Kybella cosmetic treatment does not require downtime or a difficult recovery period. You will be good to go for your regular routine after the treatment. However, you may experience slight discomfort, swelling, bruising, redness, and tenderness in the treated area. In worst cases, it may cause trouble in swallowing food, if you face such issues even after a week, you should contact your doctor.
Suggestion – You should contact your doctor immediately if you are experiencing scabbing, skin discoloration, difficulty swallowing, or difficulty breathing. In case of any other concern, you should also discuss with him.
Our board-certified cosmetic surgeons Dr. Gabriel Fernando Bonesana, and Dr. Faisal Salim are the best surgeons for Kybella Treatment for Double Chin in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers the latest Kybella chin, neck & cosmetic procedure at very low cost with experienced specialists and highly skilled medical practitioners. To find out more about the treatment or the best option for your condition or to book an appointment at any of our clinics for a free consultation, fill in the given form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest