Beard hair transplant in Dubai is the most effective surgical procedure that can help you create a full and perfectly sculpted beard by increasing the density and fullness of sparse or patchy beard. Undergoing beard hair transplant surgery can completely change your look, providing sharp, full and carefully trimmed appearance.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 Beard Transplant Candidate
- 4 Beard Transplant Goals
- 5 Beard Transplant Techniques
- 6 Pre-op Preparation
- 7 Beard Transplant Procedure
- 8 Beard Hair Transplant Cost
- 9 Our Beard Transplant Surgeons
- 10 Procedure Recovery
- 11 Complications
- 12 Post-op Care
- 13 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
The outcomes of beard hair transplant in Dubai will become visible over 12 to 18 months and once transplanted hair follicles begin to grow, they will continue to grow for a lifetime. You can shave and groom the transplanted hair just like other facial hairs. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Beard Transplant Candidate
Beard hair transplant procedure may be an ideal option for you if:
- You are unable to grow a beard.
- You have a spotty or patchy beard and you want to enhance its density and fullness.
- You have lost the desired density and appearance of your facial hair due to scars or burns and you want to conceal problematic areas.
- You want to modify the pattern and shape of your beard.
- You want to enhance the appearance of your facial features by enhancing your beard.
Beard Transplant Goals
Beard hair transplant in Dubai aims at:
- Restoring the thickness and density of congenital sparse or patchy beard caused by some trauma or disease.
- Enhancing the aesthetic appearance of your beard by increasing its density and enhancing its shape.
- Helping you improve your facial aesthetic appearance, providing a more masculine and mature look.
Beard Transplant Techniques
The latest FUE & Virtual Beard hair transplant surgery can be performed using the following two techniques:
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) or strip method: This technique involves harvesting a strip of the scalp at the rear and then creating hundreds of tiny grafts to be implanted in the bald facial area.
- FUE Follicular Unit Extraction: This technique involves the extraction of individual follicular units using a tiny punch tool.
Just like hair transplant, the beard hair transplant technique also requires following some important pre-op instructions. Listed below are some common pre-op instructions that nearly every patient needs to follow:
- Avoid the use of anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, and other blood-thinning medications.
- Avoid smoking as well as drinking prior to surgery. Both can cause excessive bleeding and interfere with the healing process.
- Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks on the day of the surgery.
Beard Transplant Procedure
Beard hair transplant surgery is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia and takes 2 to 5 hours depending on the number of hair required. The steps involved in the surgery are:
- Preparation of donor area: Firstly, the surgeon prepares the donor area by trimming hair to make follicular extraction easy. The area is cleansed as well.
- Administration of anesthesia: Then local anesthesia is administered in the donor area to numb it and make the procedure painless.
- Extraction of hair follicles: After administration of anesthesia, hair follicles are extracted using either FUE technique or FUT technique depending on the number of hair required.
- Preparing grafts for implantation: Then hair follicles of the desired size are prepared from extracted grafts under a powerful microscope.
- Preparing recipient area: While hair follicles are prepared for implantation, recipient area – beard – is prepared by administering local anesthesia and making tiny incisions with a small semi-circular instrument.
- Implantation of hair follicles: Finally, the surgeon carefully implants hair follicles keeping in mind the desired density, thickness and pattern of the beard.
Beard Hair Transplant Cost
Bear Hair transplant cost in Dubai varies from person to person. As the cost is calculated by determining the various factors.
- Technique used: FUE or FUT
- Number of grafts: It varies from person to person but on the average price per graft starts from AED 10 – AED 20
- Facility Quality: Service quality is the main factor that determines the cost.
Our Beard Transplant Surgeons
Beard hair transplant method itself is virtually painless with a smooth recovery period. However, recovery may vary from one patient to another depending on several factors like the technique used.
- Most of the patients are able to resume their normal routine 2 days after surgery.
- For the first few days after beard hair transplant, crusts or scabs will appear around the transplanted hair. They will fall off in about 10 days.
Beard hair transplant may come with various complications and risks. But you should not be worried because they will fade after a specific time. The list of complications may include;
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Numbness of the treated area
- Mild pain
Suggestion – The selection of a board-certified and qualified surgeon may reduce the chances of risks.
Some common beard hair transplant post-op instructions that you may need to follow include:
- Keep the transplanted beard area dry.
- Put off shaving for at least 10 to 14 days after surgery.
- Do not massage your beard for about 10 days after surgery.
If you want to have a fuller beard, beard hair transplant is the right option for you. Fill in the consultation form to discuss the procedure in detail with one of our experts in a free personalized consultation. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers FUE, Virtual and Full beard hair transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest
Written By: Asiya F. Bokhari