A thick beard is the sign of masculinity and maturity, but a significant percentage of men’s population has complexity growing full beards. Nearly half of all men struggle hard to grow full beard and sideburns due to genetics or trauma and burns or prior hair removal procedures. Hair transplant is the procedure that provides solution to this problem. The most effective surgical procedure that can help you create a full and perfectly sculpted beard by increasing the density and fullness of spars or patchy beard is a Beard hair transplant in Dubai. Undergoing beard hair transplant surgery can completely change your look, providing sharp, full and carefully trimmed appearance.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. B&A Results
- 3. Beard Transplant Candidate
- 4. Beard Transplant Goals
- 5. Beard Transplant Techniques
- 6. Pre-op Preparation
- 7. Beard Transplant Procedure
- 8. Our Doctors
- 9. Procedure Recovery
- 10. Post-op Care
- 11. News And Media
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
The outcomes of beard hair transplant will become visible over 12 to 18 months and once transplanted hair follicles begin to grow, they will continue to grow for a lifetime. You can shave and groom the transplanted hair just like other facial hairs.No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Beard Transplant Candidate
Beard hair transplant may be an ideal option for you if:
- You are unable to grow a beard.
- You have spotty or patchy beard and you want to enhance its density and fullness.
- You have lost desired density and appearance of your facial hair due to scars or burns and you want to conceal problematic areas.
- You want to modify the pattern and shape of your beard.
- You want to enhance the appearance of your facial features by enhancing your beard.
Beard Transplant Goals
Beard hair transplant aims at:
- Restoring the thickness and density of congenital sparse or patchy beard or the one caused by some trauma or disease.
- Enhancing the aesthetic appearance of your beard by increasing its density and enhancing its shape.
- Helping you improve your facial aesthetic appearance, providing more masculine and mature look.
Beard Transplant Techniques
The latest FUE & Virtual Beard hair transplant surgery can be performed using following two techniques:
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) or strip method: This technique involves harvesting a strip of scalp at the rear and then creating hundreds of tiny grafts to be implanted in the bald facial area.
- FUE Follicular Unit Extraction: This technique involves extraction of individual follicular units using tiny punch tool.
Just like hair transplant, beard hair transplant also requires following some important pre-op instructions. Listed below are some common pre-op instructions that nearly every patient needs to follow:
- Avoid use of anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin and other blood thinning medications.
- Avoid smoking as well as drinking prior to surgery. Both can cause excessive bleeding and interfere with healing process.
- Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks on the day of the surgery.
Beard Transplant Procedure
Beard hair transplant surgery is performed on outpatient basis under local anesthesia and takes 2 to 5 hours depending on number of hairs required. The steps involved in the surgery are:
- Preparation of donor area: Firstly, surgeon prepares the donor area by trimming hair to make follicular extraction easy. The area is cleansed as well.
- Administration of anesthesia: Then local anesthesia is administered in the donor area to numb it and make the procedure painless.
- Extraction of hair follicles: After administration of anesthesia, hair follicles are extracted using either FUE technique or FUT technique depending on number of hairs required.
- Preparing grafts for implantation: Then hair follicles of desired size are prepared from extracted grafts under a powerful microscope.
- Preparing recipient area: While hair follicles are prepared for implantation, recipient area – beard – is prepared by administering local anesthesia and making tiny incisions with a small semi-circular instrument.
- Implantation of hair follicles: Finally, surgeon carefully implants hair follicles keeping in mind the desired density, thickness and pattern of beard.
Beard hair transplant itself is virtually painless with smooth recovery period. However, recovery may vary from one patient to another depending on several factors like technique used.
- Most of patients are able to resume their normal routine 2 days after surgery.
- For the first few days after beard hair transplant, crusts or scabs will appear around the transplanted hairs. They will fall off in about 10 days.
Some common beard hair transplant post-op instructions that you may need to follow include:
- Keep the transplanted beard area dry.
- Put off shaving for at least 10 to 14 days after surgery.
- Do not massage your beard for about 10 days after surgery.
If you want to have a fuller beard, beard hair transplant in Dubai is the right option for you. Fill in the consultation form to discuss the procedure in detail with one of our experts in a free personalized consultation. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers FUE, Virtual and Full beard hair transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest