Another breakthrough technology has been introduced in the world of cosmetic procedures known as Dynamic Muscle Activation (DMA). Since the popularity and demand for non-surgical treatments are increasing with every passing day, Dynamic Muscle Activation is considered a new treatment option for muscle toning and potentially improving facial appearance.
Dynamic Muscle Activation may utilize radiofrequency technology for body contouring and skin rejuvenation. It may offer a potential solution against wrinkles and aging signs, though results can vary. Specialists may use muscle activation techniques for facial skin tightening and wrinkle removal.
Table of Contents
What is Dynamic Muscle Activation?
Dynamic muscle activation (DMA) refers to a non-surgical procedure that targets muscles by going beyond the dermal and fat layers and reaching the muscle layer. Previously, technologies primarily focused on the dermal and fat layers, with less emphasis on the muscle layer. But Dynamic Muscle Activation treatment has made it possible to make improvements in the muscle layer which plays a crucial role in making your skin firm, young, and toned.
How does it work?
Dynamic Muscle Activation works by stimulating muscle activity and blood circulation. It is believed to boost lymphatic drainage, potentially aiding in the oxygenation and detoxification of waste byproducts. The DMA technique may enhance the results of facial and body contouring procedures, though individual results can vary.
It enables the aestheticians to control each treatment on the tissue level concerning depth, power, and time duration. Whether it is anti-aging, fat, cellulite reduction, or non-surgical body sculpting, you can yield amazing results by using dynamic muscle activation.
Which device is used?
The Pollogen Legend is one of the modern devices that can be used for Dynamic Muscle Activation treatments. It utilizes advanced technologies like Tripolar RF or TriLipo DMA. The Pollogen Legend is used for various treatments, including:
- Improving facial contours
- Reducing wrinkles and dark circles
- Cellulite and circumference reduction
- Fat reduction
- Skin tightening
- Body sculpting or shaping
- Stretch mark reduction
What are the uses of DMA?
The DMA procedure has several potential applications. However, the major applications of Dynamic Muscle Activation are classified into two main categories i.e. body and facial treatments.
- Body Treatments: When it comes to body treatments, DMA is used as an adjunct in fat removal and targeted body contouring, complementing other treatments. It stimulates the muscles internally and applies the pressure externally at the same time to release the fats from adipose cells. As a result, fats are successfully reduced, skin firmness is improved and the treatment area gets toned and contoured.
- Facial Treatments: DMA may also be beneficial for facial treatments, particularly in anti-aging applications. It stimulates the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS) and platysma that lifts, tones, and contours the muscles. A commonly known treatment, TriPollar, uses DMA and Radiofrequency technology for skin tightening.
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for Dynamic Muscle Activation if;
- If you are seeking to complement your fat reduction efforts.
- You are seeking body contouring as part of a comprehensive treatment plan.
- You are seeking to reduce wrinkles on your face.
- You want to tighten your facial skin.
What are the benefits of DMA?
Dynamic muscle activation is a versatile technique that has numerous benefits. Some of the major benefits are mentioned below;
- It may help in reducing signs of aging, as part of a comprehensive skincare regimen.
- It may assist in fat reduction and body contouring as part of a comprehensive treatment plan.
- It may enhance your physical appearance.
- It is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure.
- It is a safe, quick, and easy procedure.
- It provides effective results.
What are the side effects?
The DMA procedure is considered safe and secure. While major or permanent side effects are rare, However, a person can experience minor and temporary side effects. It’s important to discuss potential risks with a healthcare provider. Typically, there is no downtime associated with the procedure and you don’t need bed rest after undergoing the procedure.
Dynamic Muscle Activation Cost in Dubai
There is no exact price estimate for the DMA procedure. It is because the cost differs from one patient to another depending on varying factors. You should consult with our experts to know the exact cost.
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to know more about Dynamic Muscle Activation in Dubai, visit our clinic today. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we offer an initial consultation to all our patients who want to know about the procedure, its benefits, and cost in detail. You just have to fill in the form given below and we will book your appointment with our experts right away.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest