Biological dentistry. also known as holistic dentistry, is a type of dentistry that focuses on the natural approach to treat dental problems. The use of bio-dentistry is increasing day by day and people are now preferring it over traditional dentistry. It has become the new organic approach to dentistry. The latest research and new diseases are questioning the safety and effectiveness of conventional dental procedures and materials. Therefore, dentists are now using biological dentistry in Dubai.
What is the Biological Dentistry Approach?
Bio-dentistry is an alternative approach to dental care in which the physical and emotional health of the patient is also considered along with his oral health. In bio-dental procedures, dentists only use ceramics and natural materials to fix your teeth. Metal or amalgam fillings are strictly avoided because they are not healthy.
Biological dentistry also focuses on the tooth nutrition connection. The majority of dentists do not consider your eating habits during treatments. However, there is a deep connection between dental health and your nutrition. You develop caries when you lack some essential minerals and vitamins like omega-3 and vitamin D3. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain a healthy diet that prevents caries from occurring and helps dentists to perform the extraordinary treatments.
What does a biological dentist do?
Mentioned below are some of the major responsibilities of a biological dentist in Dubai;
- He/she is responsible for recognizing the relation between dental health and nutrition, body structure, craniosacral fluid system, immune system, and the central nervous system of the body.
- He/she is deeply concerned about the materials used in dental fillings.
- He/she considers the safety of root canal filled teeth.
- He/she is aware of the cavitations that are left after traditional dental procedures.
- He/she is familiar with the nutritional balancing science and natural or non-surgical ways of treating gum diseases.
- He/she performs the biocompatibility tests to ensure that a certain filling, crown, root canal, or any other type of dental restoration does not cause any side-effect.
Are you a Candidate?
You can undergo bio-dentistry treatments if;
- You are in search of an alternative to traditional dentistry.
- You do not want to undergo surgical dental procedures.
- You don’t want to expose your teeth to fluoride and synthetic substances.
- You don’t want to get metal or mercury fillings.
- You want to achieve a completely organic lifestyle.
Treatments included in Bio-dentistry
Biological dentistry Dubai includes the following dental procedures;
- Natural disinfection for dental surgery through the ozone
- Ceramic implants
- Bio-health (All-in-one)
- Safe amalgam removal
- Cavitation treatment
Benefits of Biological Dentistry
Bio-dentistry has remarkable benefits which include;
- It is a safer alternative to traditional dentistry.
- It addresses your overall health along with oral health.
- It keeps you safe from the harmful side-effects of metal or amalgam fillings.
- It focuses on treating tooth decay with natural solutions like proper nutrition.
- It uses metal-free dental restorations that are compatible with your body’s tissues.
- It promotes natural healing.
- It reduces the use of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Schedule A Consultation
If you want to know more about the biological dentistry treatments in Dubai, visit our clinic today and consult with our dentists. Our expert dentists will guide you about each treatment in detail. You can also get answers to your questions in the initial consultation session. You just need to fill in the form given below and one of our representatives will get back to you to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest