Following substantial amount of weight loss due to aging or weight reduction surgery, both skin and tissues may become less elastic and less conforming to the reduced body size. As a result, buttocks can sag and cause hanging pockets of unsupported skin. There are number of buttock lift treatment in Dubai. A buttock lift can improve the shape and tone of your underlying tissue that supports fat and skin by removing excess sagging fat and skin, thereby adding contour to the waist, hips and back of the thighs. Butt lifts are also performed in conjunction with other age-defying procedures or as a part of a total body lift or a lower body lift.
Buttock Augmentation in Dubai makes your butt look attractive & perfectly shaped. Visit the Cost page of Butt lift to know the exact cost of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
|Buttock Lift Cost|
|Time Required||2-5 Hours|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Buttock Lift Candidates
You may be an excellent candidate for buttock lift surgery if:
- You have sagging skin and extra fat in the gluteal area because of natural aging process.
- You have dimpled, crinkled or flabby buttocks and thighs.
- You have lost significant weight but you are close to your ideal weight.
Buttock Lift Goals
Buttock lift surgery improves the overall appearance of buttocks and body contours. It aims at:
- Making your butts lifted and more youthful.
- Creating shapelier buttocks.
- Making your butts tighter and smoother.
- Improving the proportion of your posterior area relative to the rest of the body.
- Creating more curvaceous body.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will perform detailed physical exam and will guide you about what you can expect from the surgery. You will also be handed over a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions and you will have to follow them. Some common instructions include:
- Avoid smoking and drinking as they can affect the healing process.
- Make alterations in your current medications according to the recommendations of surgeon.
- Make alterations in vitamins and herbal supplements usage if you are taking any according to the instructions of surgeon.
- Follow recommended diet regimen.
- Take prescribed medications regularly.
Buttock Lift Procedure
Buttock lift surgery in Dubai is performed on outpatient basis. The steps of the procedure are:
- Firstly, anesthesia is administered. The surgery is performed under general anesthesia.
- The next step of the procedure is making incisions. Incisions can be made in various sites like in the waist, slightly below it, in the hips, groin or under the cheeks.
- After making incisions, required alterations including removal of excess skin and repositioning of underlying fat and soft tissue are made.
- Finally, the remaining skin is tightened and incisions are closed.
Buttock Lift Benefits
Buttock lift surgery is the procedure that enhances the appearance of your butts and can provide you with many aesthetic, physical and psychological benefits. Some of the benefits are:
- It makes your buttock area more toned and smoother.
- It improves the entire appearance of your body by enhancing your curves and figure.
- It gives natural looking and longer lasting results.
- It significantly boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
Non Surgical Techniques
The main purpose of buttock lift surgery is improving the contours of buttocks by removing sagginess. Some non-surgical procedures are also available that are helpful for tightening of skin. These procedures include:
- Laser skin tightening – It uses laser energy to tighten the skin and stimulate the production of new collagen.
- Dermapen treatment – This treatment uses micro-needles to create micro-injuries on the treated area. Skin is tightened and new collagen is produced as the result of healing.
- Radio frequency treatment – This procedure uses radio waves to shrink the existing collagen and stimulates the new collagen production.
- Macrolane Injection for Buttocks – An injectable hyaluronic acid gel used for contouring and augmenting your buttock.
Buttock Lift Recovery
Buttock lift recovery varies from patient to patient depending on the extent and complexity of surgery. Your buttock lift recovery will follow a certain pattern which includes:
- Sterile dressing will be applied on your incision sites just after the surgery. They will be removed after a couple of days.
- The stitches will be removed after a week or so.
- In the initial few days of recovery period, you may feel more pain and discomfort.
- Swelling and bruising will take some time to subside completely.
- You will be able to resume normal activities in about two to three weeks.
- Complete recovery may take few months.
Our plastic surgeon will give you some important post-surgical instructions that you will have to follow after surgery. Some general post-surgical instructions are:
- Wear compression garment to reduce swelling.
- Avoid sitting for more than 15 to 20 minutes for about two weeks.
- Lay on your stomach for about two weeks.
- Avoid any strenuous activity for the recommended period of time. However, start walking as soon as possible as it helps in improving blood circulation and reducing swelling.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly.
Buttock Lift Results
The final results of the procedure – shapelier, lifted and tighter buttocks – may take several weeks to become visible, after the side effects results disappear completely. The outcomes are longer lasting and you will not need having any revision surgery.
If you have decided to get a buttock lift treatment in Dubai, schedule an appointment at our clinic. Our clinic offers buttock lift treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. you can book a free online consultation to understand the details of buttock lift treatment in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest