Following substantial amount of weight loss, both skin and tissues may become less elastic and less conforming to the reduced body size. As a result, your buttocks may sag, causing hanging pockets of unsupported skin. This can be corrected by having a buttock lift treatment in Dubai. A buttock lift can improve the shape and tone of your underlying tissues that support fat and skin by removing excess saggy fat and skin, thereby adding a natural contour to the waist, hips and back of the thighs. Butt lifts are also performed in conjunction with other anti-aging procedures or as a part of a total body lift or a lower body lift.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Buttock Lift Candidates
- 3. Buttock Lift Goals
- 4. Pre-op Prepration
- 5. Buttock Lift Procedure
- 6. Possible Complications
- 7. Our Surgeons
- 8. Buttock Lift Benefits
- 9. Non Surgical Techniques
- 10. Buttock Lift Recovery
- 11. Post-op Care
- 12. Butt Surgery FAQ’s
- 13. Buttock Lift Results
- 14. Free Consultation
Buttock lift treatment in Dubai can easily make your butt look more attractive & perfectly shaped. Visit the Cost page of Butt lift to know the exact cost of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Buttock Lift Candidates
You may be an excellent candidate for buttock lift surgery if:
- You have sagging skin and extra fat in the gluteal area because of drastic weight loss.
- You have dimpled, crinkled or flabby buttocks and upper thighs.
- You have lost significant weight and you are close to your ideal weight.
Buttock Lift Goals
Buttock lift surgery improves the overall appearance of your buttocks and body contours. It aims to:
- Make your buttock youthful by lifting it.
- Create perky and shapely buttocks.
- Make your butt tighter and smoother.
- Improve the proportion of your posterior area relative to the rest of the body.
- Create a more curvaceous body.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will perform a detailed physical exam and will guide you on what you can expect from the surgery. You will also be handed over a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions which you will have to follow. Some common instructions include:
- Avoiding smoking and drinking as this can affect the healing process.
- Making alterations in your current medications according to the recommendations of the surgeon.
- Making alterations in vitamins and herbal supplements usage if you are taking any, according to the instructions of surgeon.
- Following a recommended diet.
- Taking the prescribed medications.
Buttock Lift Procedure
A Buttock lift surgery in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis. The steps of the procedure are:
- First, anesthesia is administered – the surgery is performed under general anesthesia.
- The next step of the procedure is making incisions. These can be made on various sites like in the waist, slightly below it, in the hips, groin or under the butt cheeks.
- After making incisions, required alterations including removal of excess skin and repositioning of underlying fat and soft tissues.
- Finally, the remaining skin is tightened and the incisions are closed.
There is the possibility of experiencing complications after getting the procedure of buttock lift treatment. Have a look at some of these complications:
- Blood clots
- Severe scarring
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Persistent pain
- Excessive blood loss
- Poor wound healing
- Saggy skin
- Unsatisfied end results
- Tissue death
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardia issues
- Pulmonary issues
- Hematoma or excessive bleeding
- Unfavorable scarring
- Change of skin sensation for a temporary or permanent basis
Suggestion – Please call your surgeon immediately if you feel unusual or experience any side effects such as those outlined above. He will guide you on how to control your issue.
Buttock Lift Benefits
A Buttock lift surgery, if done well by an experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon, has many aesthetic, physical and psychological benefits. Some of these include:
- Toning and lifting your buttocks.
- Improving the entire appearance of your body by enhancing your silhouette.
- Giving natural looking and longer lasting results.
- Significantly boosting your self-esteem and confidence.
Non Surgical Techniques
The main purpose of a non-surgical buttock lift technique is to improve the contours of the buttocks without surgery. Some of these non-surgical procedures include:
- Laser skin tightening – It uses laser energy to tighten the skin around the buttocks, and to stimulate the production of new collagen.
- Dermapen treatment – This treatment uses micro-needles to create micro-injuries on the treated area. Skin is tightened and new collagen is produced as a result.
- Radio frequency treatment – This procedure uses radio waves to shrink the existing collagen and stimulate new collagen production.
- Macrolane Injection for Buttocks – This is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used for contouring and augmenting the buttock.
Buttock Lift Recovery
Buttock lift recovery varies from patient to patient depending on the extent and complexity of surgery. Most buttock lift recoveries follow a certain pattern which includes:
- Sterile dressing will be applied on your incision sites immediately after the surgery. They will be removed after a couple of days.
- The stitches will be removed after 7 to 10 days.
- In the initial few days of the recovery period, you may feel discomfort.
- Swelling and bruising will take some time to subside completely.
- You will be able to resume normal activities after about two to three weeks.
- Complete recovery may take few months.
Our plastic surgeon will give you some important post-surgical instructions that you will have to follow after surgery. Some general post-surgical instructions include:
- Wearing a compression garment to reduce swelling.
- Avoiding sitting for more than 15 to 20 minutes for about two weeks.
- Laying on your stomach for about two weeks.
- Avoiding any strenuous activities for the recommended period of time. However, start walking as soon as possible as it helps in improving blood circulation and reducing swelling.
- Taking the prescribed medications.
Buttock Lift Results
The final results of the procedure, which is shapelier, lifted and tighter buttocks, may take several weeks to be visible. The outcome is long lasting and you may not need to have a second session after some years.
If you have decided to get a Buttock lift treatment in Dubai, schedule an appointment for a free consultation at our clinic. Our clinic also offers surgical and non-surgical butt lift treatments in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. You can book a free online consultation to understand more about the buttock lift treatment in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest