Hair loss has now become a common phenomenon. Almost everyday people are losing hair that is leading them to baldness. The major cause of this hair loss is stress, hormonal changes, heredity factors, malnutrition, age or any medical condition like diabetes, etc. Many surgical and non-surgical hair loss treatments have been introduced in the market like hair transplant, PRP therapy, Mesotherapy, and Acell therapy, etc. However, laser therapy can also be used to treat hair loss now.
Laser hair loss treatment in Dubai is gaining popularity as an alternative to hair transplant procedures. It has been generating effective results for hair re-growth. It is now possible to enhance your hair growth without going under the knife.
Laser Machine Used
The laser system used for the treatment is known as Hair Re-growth System (HRGS). The HRGS machine comes with the galvanic device, plasma device, high zooming camera, LLL panel, and electroporation. It utilizes the diode low-level laser technology to boost hair growth.
How does it work?
HRGS is known to be an integrated system that works by utilizing the diode low-level laser beam. The laser is directed onto the affected areas of the head where hair loss is significant. The wavelength of the emitted laser beam is 650 nm and it penetrates deep into the roots of the hair follicles. As a result of this penetration, the weak hair follicles get activated and the vascularization process gets improved. Moreover, this laser therapy also enhances the blood circulation in the hair follicles, supplying more oxygen, nutrients, and vitamins to the hair. Ultimately, the hair stops falling and starts re-growing.
Features of HRGS Machine
Laser HRGS has a lot of benefits for people who are suffering from intense hair loss. Some of the common advantages include;
- It enhances the absorption of nutrients in hair follicles.
- It promotes blood circulation and metabolism in hair.
- It ceases hair fall and accelerates hair re-growth.
- It will also improve the health condition of your scalp.
- It also regulates the oil secretion process.
Who is a Candidate?
Laser therapy is effective for both men and women. You can be an ideal candidate for the laser hair loss treatment in Dubai if;
- You are experiencing androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness.
- You are suffering from genetic hair loss.
- You do not want to undergo a hair transplant.
- You have a hair thinning problem.
- You have overall good physical and mental health.
It is suggested to consult with an expert to know if you are the right candidate for the procedure or not.
Benefits of Laser Hair Loss Treatment
There are numerous benefits of laser treatment for hair loss in Dubai which include;
- It does not produce any adverse side-effects.
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- No anesthesia is required to perform the procedure.
- It is a painless procedure.
- It increases the strength of hair.
- It accelerates the hair growth at the top of the head and along the hairline.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is offering laser hair loss treatment by utilizing the HRGS machine. If you are interested in getting the laser treatment then it is the golden chance for you. We offer a free consultation to the patients who are planning to get the treatment. Our experts will examine you physically before suggesting the treatment. In addition to this, you can also ask questions that are in your mind regarding the treatment. So, book an appointment now by filling the consultation form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest