Eyes are the most delicate part of the body, and everyone notices them. It is natural to feel embarrassed if your eyes have dark circles around them. Dark circles are common due to sleep disorders, working at night shifts, stressful lifestyles, and other reasons. If you want to remove them, our latest dark circles treatment in Dubai is here to help.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Signs & Symptoms
- 3. What are the Causes?
- 4. Preparation
- 5. Dark Circles Treatments in Dubai
- 6. Procedure
- 7. Treatment Recovery
- 8. Post-op Care
- 9. Complications
- 10. Treatment Results
- 11. Our Doctors
- 12. News And Media
- 13. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Local or Topical Anesthesia
Very high Success Rate
Signs & Symptoms
In most cases, dark circles are not a sign of any serious medical condition, and they do not have any specific signs and symptoms too. Dark circles under the eyes are a common problem among men and women, although they can be occasionally seen in children as well. They appear as dark patches beneath the eyes.
What are the Causes?
Many factors can cause dark circles around the eyes. They may be related to natural aging process, lifestyle or certain medical conditions. Some common causes of dark circles include:
- Disappeared or fallen fat beneath the eyes.
- Loss of collagen.
- Thinning and sagginess of skin below the eyes.
- Use of alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
- Poor diet.
- Rubbing or scratching eyes.
- Exposure to the sun.
- Lack of sleep.
- Deficiency of iron or vitamin.
- Kidney disorders.
- Cardiovascular insufficiency.
- Atopic dermatitis.
- Nasal congestion.
Preparation is necessary to get outstanding results from the dark circles treatment in Dubai. The following are a few things that are essential to follow;
- Keep yourself safe from direct sun exposure.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Take prescribed medicines on time.
Dark Circles Treatments in Dubai
Many treatment options are available for dark circles. Some effective ones include:
- Topical eye creams: Topical creams containing skin lightening or bleaching agents are an effective method to reduce dark circles around the eyes. Topical creams are effective for the dark circles caused by pigmentation disorders or sun damage.
- Chemical peels: This treatment is effective for dark circles caused by hyperpigmentation. They remove dark circles by reducing pigment and boosting collagen production. Mostly, TCA and glycolic acid chemical peels are used for the treatment of dark circles in Dubai.
- Dermal fillers: Injectable fillers are effective for reducing the appearance of dark circles caused by thinning of skin or fat loss. Hyaluronic acid fillers are generally used for treating dark circles. Dermal fillers are an effective treatment for dark circles, but their results are temporary and need to be repeated.
- IPL treatment: IPL therapy is beneficial for purple and blue, dark circles caused by visible blood vessels. It uses light energy to make vessels less visible, which reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Laser treatment: This is another effective treatment for dark circles. Laser energy reduces the appearance of dark circles by tightening the sagging skin and promoting collagen production, which improves the tone and texture of skin beneath eyes. Laser treatment for dark circles also resurfaces the skin, which helps to eliminate fine lines on lower eyelids and brown spots. Various kinds of lasers are available and fractional CO2 is mostly used for reducing dark circles around the eyes.
- Mesotherapy treatment: Mesotherapy treatment can effectively reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes. Its multiple sessions can give amazing results.
The procedure depends on the selection of the technique that you are going to get. Our doctors will brief you about the procedure before starting it. The procedure will be performed in an outpatient setting, and you can get back to your routine work right after the procedure. However, taking some rest from heavy activities can help you in fast recovery.
Recovery from dark circles treatment in Dubai also depends on the type of procedure you are getting. Mesotherapy treatment for dark circles does not require any downtime, and you will be able to return to your normal regimen immediately after the procedure. However, you may experience some temporary side effects. You may feel burning and soreness immediately after the procedure. Burning is the most common side effect that subsides in a couple of days. As the area under the eyes is very delicate and sensitive, so you will have to take proper care after mesotherapy treatment.
Some common post-procedure instructions include:
- Use ice packs or cold compresses to minimize discomfort and bruising.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Wear strong sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful rays of the sun.
- Drink plenty of water.
Like any other procedure, dark circles treatment in Dubai also entails some complications. But, these complications occur for a short period and fade away within a few days. Still, you should know about these risks before getting the treatment. These complications include;
- Prolonged swelling
- Mild pain
If you are undergoing dark circles treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, then you should know about the results as well. The optimal results are usually achieved after 1 to 2 treatments. The results of the procedure are permanent, but as the aging process continues, you may need to have maintenance treatments.
Before getting the dark circles treatment in Dubai, you should consult our expert doctors. It will help you in knowing more about your skin and the real cause of dark circles in your case. Then you can discuss the treatment advised by the doctor. In this way, you will be able to decide whether you should opt for the treatment or not. Book your free initial consultation today.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest