Eyes are the most delicate part of the body, and everyone notices them. It is natural to feel embarrassed if your eyes have dark circles around them. Dark circles are common due to sleep disorders, working night shifts, stressful lifestyles, and other reasons. If you want to remove them, our latest dark circles treatment in Dubai is here to help.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Local or Topical Anesthesia
Very High Success Rate
Signs & Symptoms
In most cases, dark circles are not a sign of any serious medical condition and do not have any specific signs and symptoms too. Dark circles under the eyes are a common problem among men and women, although they can be occasionally seen in children as well. They appear as dark patches beneath the eyes.
What are the Causes?
Many factors can cause dark circles around the eyes which can be related to the natural aging process, lifestyle, or certain medical conditions. Some common causes of dark circles include:
- Disappeared or fallen fat beneath the eyes.
- Loss of collagen.
- Thinning and sagginess of skin below the eyes.
- Use of alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
- Poor diet.
- Rubbing or scratching eyes.
- Exposure to the sun.
- Lack of sleep.
- Deficiency of iron or vitamin.
- Kidney disorders.
- Cardiovascular insufficiency.
- Atopic dermatitis.
- Nasal congestion.
Preparation is necessary to get outstanding results from the dark circles treatment Dubai. The following are a few things that are essential to follow;
- Keep yourself safe from direct sun exposure.
- Avoid aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Take prescribed medicines on time.
Dark Circles Treatment Options
Many options are available for dark circles under eyes treatment. Some effective ones include:
- Topical eye creams: Topical creams containing skin lightening or bleaching agents are an effective method to reduce dark circles around the eyes. Topical creams are effective for the dark circles caused by pigmentation disorders or sun damage.
- Chemical peels: This treatment works best for dark circles caused by hyperpigmentation. Peels remove dark circles by reducing pigment and boosting collagen production. Mostly, TCA and glycolic acid chemical peels are used for the treatment of dark circles.
- Dermal fillers: Injectable fillers reduce the appearance of dark circles caused by thinning of skin or fat loss. Hyaluronic acid fillers are generally used for treating dark circles. Dermal fillers are an effective treatment option, but their results are temporary and need to be repeated.
- IPL treatment: IPL therapy is beneficial for purple and blue dark circles caused by visible blood vessels. It uses light energy to make vessels less visible, which reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Laser treatment: This is another effective treatment for dark circles. Laser energy reduces the appearance of dark circles by tightening the sagging skin and promoting collagen production, which improves the tone and texture of the skin beneath the eyes. Laser treatment for dark circles in Dubai also resurfaces the skin, which helps eliminate fine lines and brown spots on lower eyelids. Various kinds of lasers are available but fractional CO2 is mostly used for reducing dark circles around the eyes.
- Mesotherapy treatment: Mesotherapy treatment can effectively reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes. Its multiple sessions can give amazing results.
The procedure depends on the selection of the technique that you are going to get. Our doctors will brief you about the procedure before starting it. The procedure will be performed in an outpatient setting, and you can get back to your routine work right after the procedure. However, taking some rest and avoiding heavy activities can help you recover fast.
Recovery from dark circles treatment Dubai also depends on the type of procedure you are getting. Mesotherapy treatment for dark circles does not require any downtime, and you will be able to return to your normal regimen immediately after the procedure. However, you may experience some temporary side effects. You may feel burning and soreness immediately after the procedure. Burning is the most common side-effect that subsides in a couple of days. As the area under the eyes is very delicate and sensitive, you will have to take proper care after mesotherapy treatment.
Some common post-procedure instructions include:
- Use ice packs or cold compresses to minimize discomfort and bruising.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Wear strong sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Drink plenty of water.
If you are undergoing dark circles treatment in Dubai, you should know about the results as well. The optimal results are usually achieved after 1 to 2 treatments. The results of the procedure are permanent, but as the aging process continues, you may need to have maintenance treatments.
Dark Circles Treatment Cost in Dubai
The cost of dark circles treatment varies from patient to patient because it depends on the treatment chosen. However, the average starting price is AED 1000. You should consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
Get A Consultation
Before getting the dark circles treatment in Dubai, you should consult with our expert doctors. It will help you in knowing more about your skin and the real cause of dark circles in your case. Furthermore, you can discuss the treatment advised by the doctor. In this way, you will be able to decide whether you should opt for the treatment or not. Book your initial consultation today by filling in the form given below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest