Laser vaginal tightening is the procedure that involves use of laser energy to tighten the vagina. It effectively enhances the vaginal muscle tone, control and strength. It also decreases the internal and external vaginal diameters and also builds up and strengthens the perineal body.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1-2 Hours|
|Recovery Time||Few Days|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for laser vaginal tightening if:
- Your vagina is loose or wide.
- It has large opening.
- There are scar tissues at the perineum or vaginal opening.
- You have bowl movement issues.
There are no specific pre-procedure instructions for laser vaginal tightening. However, practitioner will perform vaginal exam. You will only have to shave prior to procedure.
Vaginal Tightening Procedure
Laser vaginal tightening is extremely simple and short procedure. The steps involve:
- The pain caused by the procedure is bearable but numbing cream may also be applied.
- The laser beam of specific wavelength is introduced to the vagina.
- Laser also stimulates the production of collagen.
- Using laser vulva’s appearance is improved and labia’s skin is tightened restoring its elasticity.
The procedure is non-invasive and it does not require long downtime or recovery time. You may feel slight soreness, swelling and bruising after procedure but you will be able to resume your activities immediately after the procedure. However, you will have to wait for a couple of days for resuming exercise and sexual activities.
Laser vaginal tightening is virtually painless and non-invasive procedure but still you will have to follow few post-procedure instructions to avoid any complications. These instructions include:
- Use ice packs to minimize the discomfort.
- Take pain medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Avoid sexual activity for about 72 hours after procedure.
- Avoid vigorous exercise for a couple of days.
There are many benefits that this procedure is offering. Some of them are:
- It improves the appearance of your vagina.
- It makes your sexual performance better and boosts your self-confidence.
- It is very brief and simple procedure.
- It causes minimal pain or discomfort.
- There is no risk of bleeding.
- It requires no downtime and very less recovery time.
- The procedure gives long lasting and instant results.
- It is suitable for almost all the women.
- Chronic pain
- Skin burn
- Urinary incontinence
The list mentioned above reveals the possible risks that you may experience as a result of getting laser vaginal tightening treatment. You should clear your queries and take precautionary measures to avoid these complications. They may vary from one person to another.
Vaginal Tightening Results
The affects of laser vaginal tightening are long lasting. As the aging process continues, you may require having touchup treatments to maintain the results.
News And Media
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest