Hands are one of the first places where the telltale signs of aging become apparent. Hand Rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is the most effective cure for this issue. Even if you take care of your skin well but the sun-damaged, veiny, wrinkled hands can reveal your age and sometimes make you look older than you actually are. Luckily, in this day and age, there are numerous treatments that promise to rejuvenate your hands by improving the texture of your skin, while decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and prominent veins. One such spectacular treatment is hand rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai or elsewhere. Let’s dig in a little further.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Are you a good candidate?
- 3. Pre-Treatment Care
- 4. The Procedure
- 5. What to expect during the surgery?
- 6. Post-Treatment Care
- 7. Hand Rejuvenation FAQ’s
- 8. Our Surgeons
- 9. Results
- 10. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Are you a good candidate?
Prior to any treatment, it is important to know that whether you are a suitable candidate for a particular treatment or not. Here are a few aspects which make you a perfect candidate for hand rejuvenation Treatment :
- You have lost volume in your hands.
- You prominent veins and tendons on your hands.
- Your hands are wrinkled and the skin of hands has become thin over time.
- You have age spots on your hands.
- You want to improve the skin tone and color of your hands.
- You have a good general health.
- You have realistic expectations towards the treatment.
You will be provided a list of preoperative instructions prior to the treatment day. It will be tailored fit to you based on your detailed medical history, and physical examinations done prior to the treatment. Here is a list of general instructions that you need to follow prior to skin rejuvenation with fat transfer in Abu Dhabi/Dubai;
- Quit smoking at least a period of six weeks.
- Avoid taking blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications along with any supplements.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure at all costs and invest in a good sunscreen.
- Hydration is very crucial; so drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Get all your prescriptions in advance.
Whether you require volume replacement, correction of sun damage or erasure of lines and wrinkles. Your surgeon can fix it all. Here is what goes into hand rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai/Abu Dhabi.
- Initially, Liposuction is performed to remove excess fat from certain areas of your body.
- Local anesthesia is administered to certain areas of your body.
- The procedure of liposuction utilizes suction tubes. Common regions from where fat is extracted are hands, legs and hips.
- The liposuction incisions are closed with sutures.
- The fat is then processed for fat transfer and re-injected into your hands.
- The surgeon ensures to graft the fat in layers at multiple levels which results in a smooth, linear deposit of fatty tissue.
What to expect during the surgery?
It is important to understand the latest Laser or Surgical Procedure of hand rejuvenation with fat transfer takes at least one to two hours for complete surgery. Here is what you can expect during the treatment.
- Medications will be administered during the procedure to make you as comfortable as possible.
- Local or general anesthesia will be used.
- As a safety measure, various monitors may be used to check your heart rate, blood pressure etc.
- Your surgeon will follow the plan discussed in the initial consultation.
- After the surgery, you will be taken to a recovery area for close monitoring.
- You will be allowed to go home after a short observation period.
It is vitally important that you follow all the post-op care instructions provided by your surgeon. Here are few of the general ones;
- Make sure to wear a compression garment for the recommended time period.
- Take an antibiotic if, prescribed.
- Refrain from any strenuous activities.
- Take painkillers if you experience any pain and discomfort.
- Drink loads of water to aid the healing process.
- Use cold compressions to minimize the swelling on hands.
- Refrain from blood thinning medications for a couple of weeks as they can lead to bruising and scarring.
- Use sunscreen and keep your hands moisturized.
You will be immediately able to see a massive change in the appearance of your hands. However, your hands will be swollen for a couple of days. After the swelling subsides, you will be able to see the results. The results of hand rejuvenation with fat transfer last for years and can be repeated when necessary. The outcome; youthful, wrinkle-free and smooth looking hands will leave you happy and confident.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we are offering free consultations to our new and existing clients. It will allow you to communicate with the surgeon personally and discuss all your fears, concerns and expected results. We also offer plenty of discounted deals each month along with 0% financing options. Simply fill in the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly to arrange a free of cost, no-obligatory and one on one consultation at a time that suits you best.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest