Hands are one of the first places where the telltale signs of aging become apparent. Hand Rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai & Abu Dhabi could be an effective treatment for this issue. Even if you take care of your skin well, the sun-damaged, veiny, and wrinkled hands can make you look older than you actually are. Luckily, there are numerous treatments that promise to rejuvenate your hands by improving the texture of your skin, while decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and prominent veins. One such treatment is hand rejuvenation with fat transfer.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Are you a good candidate?
- 3. Pre-Treatment Care
- 4. The Procedure
- 5. What to expect during the surgery?
- 6. Post-Treatment Care
- 7. Hand Rejuvenation FAQ’s
- 8. Our Surgeons
- 9. Results
- 10. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Are you a good candidate?
Prior to any treatment, it is important to know if you are a suitable candidate for a particular treatment or not. Here are a few aspects which make you a good candidate for hand rejuvenation Treatment:
- You have lost volume in your hands.
- You have prominent veins and tendons on your hands.
- Your hands are wrinkled and the skin has become thin over time.
- You have age spots on your hands.
- You want to improve the skin tone of your hands.
- You are in good general health.
- You have realistic expectations towards the treatment.
Before the treatment, you will be provided with a list of preoperative instructions. It will be tailored fit to you based on your detailed medical history, and physical examinations done before the treatment. Here is a list of general instructions that you may need to follow prior to your skin rejuvenation with fat transfer treatment;
- Quit smoking at least for a period of six weeks.
- Avoid taking blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications along with any supplements.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure at all costs and invest in a wide spectrum sunscreen.
- Hydration is very crucial; so drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Get all your medicine prescriptions in advance.
Whether you require volume replacement, correction of sun damage or erasure of lines and wrinkles, our surgeon can fix them all. Here is what goes into hand rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Initially, a mini liposuction is performed to extract fat from certain areas of your body.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the target areas of your body.
- Common regions from where the fat is extracted are stomach, thighs, and hips.
- The liposuction incisions are closed with sutures.
- The fat is then processed and re-injected into your hands.
- The surgeon ensures to graft the fat in layers at multiple levels which results in smooth, and bump-free results.
What to expect during the surgery?
It is important to understand how the hand rejuvenation with fat transfer procedure works considering it can take up to two hours to complete. Here is what you can expect during the treatment:
- Anesthesia will be administered during the procedure to make you as comfortable as possible.
- Local or general anesthesia will be used.
- As a safety measure, various monitors may be used to check your heart rate, blood pressure etc.
- Your surgeon will follow the plan discussed in the initial consultation.
- You will be allowed to go home after a short observation period on the same day.
It is important that you follow all the post-op care instructions provided by your surgeon. Here are few of the general ones;
- Take an antibiotic if prescribed.
- Refrain from any strenuous activities.
- Take painkillers if you experience any pain or discomfort.
- Drink loads of water to aid the healing process.
- Use cold compresses to minimize the swelling on the hands.
- Refrain from blood thinning medications for a couple of weeks as they can lead to bruising and scarring.
- Use sunscreen and keep your hands moisturized.
You will be able to see a positive change in the appearance of your hands immediately after the treatment. However, your hands will be swollen for a couple of days. After the swelling subsides, you will be able to see the final results. The results of hand rejuvenation with fat transfer can last for years and can be repeated when necessary. The outcome; youthful, wrinkle-free and smooth-looking hands.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we offer free consultations to new and existing clients. During the consultation, you will be able to communicate with the surgeon personally and discuss all your fears, concerns and expected results. We also offer plenty of discounted deals each month along with financing options. Simply fill in the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly to arrange for a free, no-obligatory and one-on-one consultation at a time that suits you best.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest