Hand Rejuvenation with fat transfer is an effective treatment for aging signs on the hands. Even if you take care of your skin well, the sun-damaged, veiny, and wrinkled hands can make you look older than you actually are. Luckily, hand rejuvenation with fat transfer is available to improve the texture of your hand’s skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prominent veins.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Are you a good candidate?
- 3 Pre-Treatment Care
- 4 How is the procedure performed?
- 5 What to expect during the surgery?
- 6 Post-Treatment Care
- 7 Hand Rejuvenation FAQs
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Results
- 10 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Are you a good candidate?
Here are a few aspects that make you a good candidate for hand rejuvenation fat transfer:
- You have lost volume in your hands.
- You have prominent veins and tendons on your hands.
- Your hands are wrinkled and the skin has become thin over time.
- You have age spots on your hands.
- You want to improve the skin tone of your hands.
- You are in good general health.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
Before the treatment, you will be provided with a list of preoperative instructions. These guidelines will be tailored according to your medical history, and physical examinations done before the treatment. Here is a list of general instructions that you need to follow prior to your hand rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai;
- Avoid taking blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medications along with any supplements.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure at all costs and invest in a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Hydration is very crucial; so drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Get all your medicines in advance.
How is the procedure performed?
Whether you require volume replacement, correction of sun damage or removal of lines and wrinkles, our surgeon can fix them all. The whole procedure requires 2 hours to complete. Here is what goes into hand rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai.
- Initially, mini liposuction is performed to extract fat from certain areas of your body.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the target areas of your body.
- Common regions from where the fat is extracted are the stomach, thighs, and hips.
- The liposuction incisions are closed with sutures.
- Fat is then processed and re-injected into your hands.
- The surgeon ensures to graft the fat in layers at multiple levels which results in a smooth, and bump-free texture of hands skin.
What to expect during the surgery?
It is important to understand how hand rejuvenation using fat grafting works. Here is what you can expect during the treatment:
- Anesthesia will be administered during the procedure to make you as comfortable as possible.
- Local anesthesia will be used.
- As a safety measure, various monitors may be used to check your heart rate and blood pressure, etc.
- Your surgeon will follow the plan discussed in the initial consultation.
- You will be allowed to go home after a short observation period on the same day.
It is important that you follow all the post-op instructions provided by your surgeon. Here are a few of the general ones;
- Take an antibiotic if prescribed.
- Refrain from any strenuous activities.
- Take painkillers if you experience any pain or discomfort.
- Drink loads of water to aid the healing process.
- Use cold compresses to minimize swelling on the hands.
- Refrain from blood-thinning medications for a couple of weeks as they can lead to bruising and scarring.
- Use sunscreen and keep your hands moisturized.
Hand Rejuvenation FAQs
Is there any discomfort during the treatment?
You will not feel any discomfort during the treatment. You may feel the warmth in the treated area for a few hours after the procedure. However, if you feel pain, you need to tell your doctor and he will attend to you accordingly.
Is it painful?
According to the viewpoint of most of our patients, the procedure is not painful at all. We apply a numbing cream to the targeted area to keep you safe from any kind of discomfort and pain. In case, you are more sensitive then you need to let us know and we will perform the procedure under local anesthesia.
How soon will you see results?
You will be able to see the results right after the procedure. You may observe mild swelling on your hands after the procedure that will take almost a week or so to subside.
How long the results will last?
The results will last for almost a year or so but it depends on various aspects.
Who can get this procedure?
There are no exceptions, the treatment is for everyone. If you are worried due to the thinning or aging of your hands then go ahead, hand rejuvenation with fat transfer is for you.
How much does hand rejuvenation cost?
The cost of hand rejuvenation using fat grafting depends on various factors like the severity of your problem, your expected results, and the expertise of the surgeon. Therefore, the cost varies from person to person. During the consultation, our board-certified doctors will provide you the exact cost.
You will see a positive change in the appearance of your hands immediately after the hand rejuvenation treatment. However, your hands will be swollen for a couple of days. Once the swelling subsides, you will be able to see the final results. The results of hand rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai last for years and it can be repeated when necessary. The outcome of the treatment is youthful, wrinkle-free and smooth-looking hands.
Suggestion – You should follow your doctor’s instructions properly to reduce specific risks. In case of any severe issue, visit your doctor.
If you want to get the best hand rejuvenation procedure, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic today. We offer a free initial consultation to our new and existing clients. During the consultation, you will be able to communicate with the surgeon personally and discuss all your fears, concerns and expected results. We also offer plenty of discounted deals each month along with financing options. Simply fill in the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest