Many people today wish to have fuller cheeks and cheek implant surgery – also known as cheek augmentation – has made it possible for them. Changing your face’s bony features enhances the overall facial beauty significantly. Cheek implant surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a safe and effective surgical procedure that enhances the contours of cheeks and requires very little time for recovery.
- 1 How Much Does Cheek Implant Surgery Cost?
- 2 *Facts You Must Know
- 3 Who is a Good Candidate?
- 4 Cheek Implant Goals
- 5 What Are the Techniques Used?
- 6 Pre-op Prepration
- 7 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 8 Complications
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Cheek Implant Benefits
- 11 Cheek Implant Recovery
- 12 Post-op Care
- 13 Cheek Implant Results
- 14 Cheek Implant FAQ’s
- 15 Free Consultation
How Much Does Cheek Implant Surgery Cost?
Cheek implant dramatically changes the way you look by improving facial contours and adding volume to your face. The average cost of cheek implants in Dubai is AED 25,000 or $6,812. Visit the Cost page of cheek lift to know the exact cost of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a Good Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for cheek implant surgery in Dubai if:
- You have flat cheeks.
- Your cheeks have lost volume and your jawline contours need improvement.
- You are interested in having higher cheekbones.
- You think your facial features are out of proportion.
Cheek Implant Goals
Cheek augmentation surgery enhances the appearance of your cheeks and ultimately the entire face by:
- Adding volume to your cheeks.
- Improving the contours and definition of your cheeks.
- Improving the structure of flat cheeks.
- Addressing the sunken areas beneath eyes.
- Improving the contours of jawline.
What Are the Techniques Used?
Cheek augmentation in Dubai restores the youthful appearance of cheeks by giving volume to sunken areas and improving the contours. Facial contours can also be improved by non-surgical procedures including:
- Injectable fillers: They are injected in the cheek area to give volume to the sunken areas and improve their contours.
- Fat injections: This treatment involves injecting fat, extracted from your own body, in the sunken areas of middle face to enhance cheeks.
The above mentioned techniques are effective for enhancing cheeks but their results are not permanent. Cheek implant surgery uses cheek implants for enhancing contours of middle face. Multiple options are available for Cheek augmentation treatment which include:
- Malar implants – provide higher projection and are placed on the cheekbones.
- Submalar implants – improve the sunken appearance and provide fuller cheeks.
- Combination of both – improves the appearance of both cheeks and cheekbones.
Prior to surgery, you will have a pre-op visit. During pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will perform physical examination and will provide you a list of pre-surgical instructions. Some common ones include:
- Avoid smoking as it can affect healing process.
- Refrain from alcohol consumption one week prior to surgery.
- Discontinue taking any anti-inflammatory medications and supplements.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Cheek augmentation in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis and takes forty five minutes to an hour for completion. The steps of the procedure are:
- The first step involves administering local anesthesia.
- Then the surgeon will make a small incision near the place where the implant is to be placed. The sites for making incision are:
- Inside the mouth where the gums and lips meet.
- Just below the eyelashes.
- Then a pocket for placement of implant is created.
- The implant is then inserted and sometimes sutured to a stronger internal facial feature that lies deeper in the skull.
- Finally, incision is stitched.
The procedure is quite safe, however, just like every other treatment procedure; it also comes with some complications. You might experience some of these complications but they are not permanent. So, you shouldn’t be worried. These risks include;
- Bad or slow healing
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Skin loss
- Seroma (fluid accumulation)
- Unfavorable scarring
- Prolonged swelling
- Skin discoloration
- Fatty cysts
- Persistent pain
- Changes in the skin sensation
- Displacement of cheek implant
- Unsatisfactory results
- Blindness (rare cases)
- Requirement of a revision surgery
- Thick scar tissue on the treated area
- Cardiac complications
- Pulmonary issues
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Suboptimal aesthetic result
Suggestion – You should be very careful in selecting your surgeon. Also, you have to discuss these issues with your surgeon prior to the treatment to get a full picture of how your exact case will go and the results you can expect. Don’t hesitate to ask questions!
Cheek Implant Benefits
There are many benefits of cheek implant surgery in Dubai. Below given are some of them.
- It improves your facial appearance and makes it more youthful by improving the balance.
- It improves your facial contours.
- Minimal and temporary side effects are associated with it.
- It is a safe procedure and gives permanent results.
- It boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
Cheek Implant Recovery
The recovery of cheek implant surgery is easier and shorter than many other procedures.
- Just after the surgery you will feel tightness and numbness but it will disappear soon.
- You can expect some amount of swelling, mild bruising and minimum pain.
- It is normal to experience temporary difficulty in talking or smiling after the operation.
- Most patients will experience mild to moderate discomfort for a day or two.
- You can return to your normal activities within a week.
Proper post-operative care is very important for quick and easy recovery. Our plastic surgeon will give you a customized list of post-surgical instructions. Some common instructions are:
- Prescription medications to relieve pain or discomfort will be provided. Take them as per instructions.
- You will have to avoid strenuous exercise, stressful activity or rough contact in or near the implant area for at least four to five weeks.
- Patients who have gum or dental problems should consult their dentist and ask if the incision through the mouth will lead to any complications.
- Keep your mouth clean and rinse frequently.
- Use warm compresses because they reduce swelling and soothe tender areas.
Cheek Implant Results
The final results of a cheek implant surgery in Dubai will become visible several weeks to months after surgery but they will be natural looking and long-lasting.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is your way to go, if you have decided to improve your facial appearance through Cheek augmentation treatment in Dubai. Book a free consultation by filling the form below and get a chance to discuss the procedure with experts in detail.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest