Whatever breast related problem you face, it is always recommended to choose the clinic and the surgeon carefully. It is always recommended to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon for all breast related treatments. A board-certified plastic surgeon brings the right qualification and experienced to treat your problem in the best possible way.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Areola Reduction Candidates
- 3. Treatment Goals
- 4. Treatment Techniques
- 5. Pre-op Preparation
- 6. Treatment Procedure
- 7. Our Surgeons
- 8. Treatment Benefits
- 9. Treatment Recovery
- 10. Post-op Care
- 11. Treatment Results
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Areola Reduction Candidates
In order to qualify as perfect candidate for this treatment, the treatment aspirant must fulfill the criteria set by doctors. Although the criteria vary from person to person and only the surgeon you are seeing will be able to inform you about the criteria. To teach you about the treatment, we are listing down some important points. The criteria includes but not limited to;
- You do not have skin disease.
- You do not have a skin disease.
- You are more than 18 years of age.
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You have too large, uneven, and irregular nipples.
- You do not drink alcohol or quite before the procedure.
- You do not smoke cigarette or quite before the procedure.
- You have realistic expectations with the results of the procedure.
The treatment is very beneficial and aims at achieving plenty of goals. Some of the notable goals are listed below;
- To avoid any scarring.
- To reduction too large nipples.
- To make uneven nipples proportional.
- To make irregular nipples round in shape.
- To take away your worries and embarrassment.
- To resurface the Domed and raised surrounding skin.
- To make you comfortable while you wear tight clothes.
The treatment is not a sophisticated one, therefore surgeon generally make use of only one technique. Small incisions are made below the nipples to remove extra skin. By removing extra skin, the size of the nipple is reduces. Since stitches are made under the nipple, therefore the scars will be invisible.
The patient will have to take care of some important instructions from the doctor. the instruction for a typical breast surgery for areola reduction include but not limited to the following;
- Use the medication prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are a smoker, quite smoking before the treatment.
- Do not use any medication without consulting your doctor.
- If you are a drinker, please stop the use of alcohol before the treatment.
- Discuss with your surgeon any risks involved and then make your mind for it.
The surgery is normally performed on a ‘see and treat’ method. By ‘see and treat’ we mean the surgeon will be able to perform the procedure on the day of first consultation. The treatment is performed under local anesthesia and you will experience no pain during the treatment. If you prefer not to be awake during the operation, you can ask for general anesthesia.
This is a relatively simple procedure and it often takes around 20 minutes to treat each nipple. The likelihood of the treatment is that the person may not be able to breastfeed again. An areola reduction surgery is a short and simple procedure that involves very less scarring. The treatment is performed in such a way that the scars hide underside the nipple.
It is remarkable treatment that is fully loaded with benefits. The benefits you get depend on the nature of your problem and the desired results in your mind. You should expect the following benefits from this procedure;
- Reduces areola without a major scarring.
- Minor scars are generally hidden under areola.
- The patient quickly recovers after the treatment.
- Makes both of the nipples proportional and even.
- Carefully reduces the size of the nipples to a certain level.
- The treatment is short and can be taken on the day of consultation.
Makes you confident about your body and enhances your self-esteem
Like all other surgeries, an areola reduction procedure also has some side effects. It takes some time to fully recover after the procedure is successfully performed. The recovery process is quite quick in areola reduction surgery. You might experience some mild discomfort following the surgery but it can be handled with the help of medication.
The absorbable stitches used in this surgery will fall out naturally after 7 to 10 days. After a week, you dressings will be removed but you will have some swelling for 2 to 3 weeks. Although you will be able to observe the results by the passage of time, but you will see the final results after 4 to 6 weeks.
Different people receive a different set of instruction form the surgeon. You will have to take care of the instructions from your surgeon.
- Take great care of the treated area.
- Do not take exercises until you completely get well.
- Do not do any strenuous actives until you completely get well.
- Regularly take the medication prescribed by the doctor to heal early.
- Visit your surgeon if you observe any unusual pain or secretion in the treated area.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of the leading cosmetic surgery houses in the UAE with clinics across the UAE. We will love to have a conversation with you over the phone if you are interested in Nipple reduction breast procedure.
Please do not hesitate to call us anytime if you have any question for us. If you are interested in knowing more about this treatment and its cost, do not hesitate to contact us. If you want to directly speak to one of our board-certified plastic surgeons in the UAE, feel free to sign up for a free online consultation tailored to your needs with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest