The bullhorn lip lift is a surgical procedure that tends to reduce the space between the nostrils and the upper lip. It is designed to give you a young and refreshed look with a broader smile. Also known as sub nasal lift, bullhorn lift has become one of the most common facial cosmetic surgery procedures. It is done by making a hidden incision directly under the nose and raising the skin to increase the amount of lip shown. In this way, bullhorn lip lift in Dubai augments the size of lips and addresses the issue of innate lip asymmetry.
Table of Contents
Are you a Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for a bullhorn lift in Dubai if;
- You have flat or thin lips.
- Your lips are not properly balanced.
- Your upper lip is too long.
- The distance between your nose and upper lip is larger than normal.
Benefits of Bullhorn Lift
You can get the following benefits from the treatment;
- It provides you with significantly improved lip fullness.
- The results are permanent.
- There is no noticeable scar.
- You get balanced lips and a broader smile.
- The abnormal distance between your lips and nose also decreases.
How to prepare for the treatment?
You need to follow some pre-op instructions before getting bullhorn lip lift treatment in Dubai. These instructions include;
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications for almost two weeks.
- Take antiviral or antibiotics as prescribed.
- Avoid eating or drinking for almost 6 hours before the procedure.
What is the procedure?
The Bullhorn lip lift procedure requires almost 45 minutes for completion and is performed under local anesthesia.
- Before starting the procedure, the surgeon will clean and prepare the skin around the mouth.
- After that, local anesthesia is administered so that you don’t feel any discomfort.
- During the procedure, an incision is made under the nose which resembles the shape of a bullhorn. This incision is made into the curves under the nose which makes it undetectable.
- After that, a tiny strip of tissue and skin is removed and the muscles are tightened.
- In the end, the upper lip is raised to a new elevated position and the incision is closed with the help of sutures.
You should follow the aftercare instructions provided by your surgeon to get the desired results. Some common instructions include;
- Do not perform any strenuous activity 1-2 weeks after the treatment.
- Properly clean the incisions daily.
- Limit the facial movements.
- Start taking soft foods and then progress to a regular diet.
After getting a bullhorn lip lift Dubai, you will feel soreness and swelling around the lips and mouth. The swelling will subside within two weeks. You can use cold compresses or prescribed medicines in case of feeling pain. However, you may resume your normal daily life activities after 24 hours of getting the treatment. The sutures are removed after 5 days of the treatment. The recovery phase is not lengthy and you can make it smooth by following all the instructions provided by your surgeon.
Bullhorn lip lift produces permanent results which can be seen immediately after the surgery. You can get your desired results successfully by following all the pre and post-op instructions that make your recovery phase smooth. Any negligence can affect your final results and leads to dissatisfaction with the aesthetic results.
How much does Bullhorn Lip lift cost?
The average starting cost of bullhorn lip lift in Dubai is AED 10,000. The price can vary from patient to patient as it depends on various factors. Therefore, consult with your surgeon to know the exact cost.
To get more information about bullhorn lip lift in Dubai, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® or fill in the form below to book an appointment. We offer a free initial consultation to all our patients who are interested in knowing more about the treatment. Our experts will answer all your questions and will guide you thoroughly. So, without wasting any time, schedule your consultation now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest