Who wouldn’t want a smile that blinds? The truth is we all love white teeth that is why we are always clamoring for the latest toothpaste that screams teeth whitening treatment for kids, men & women. After all, the first impression is sometimes the only impression and pearly white teeth can create an unforgettable impression, giving a boost to your confidence as well.
Table of Contents
- 1 Types of Teeth Whitening
- 2 Candidacy For Teeth Whitening
- 3 Goals Of Teeth Whitening
- 4 Preoperative Instructions
- 5 Teeth Whitening Procedure
- 6 Postoperative Instructions
- 7 Recovery
- 8 Results
- 9 Our Dentists
- 10 Teeth Whitening FAQ’s
- 11 Schedule A Consultation
As we get older, our teeth become discolored due to a number of reasons which include smoking, drinking tea, coffee and other colored drinks as well as foods. The staining usually happens on the surface, hence the need for professional teeth whitening in Dubai increases. The cost for the treatment varies from individual to individual depending upon the requirements of the patient and type of the procedure used. You can check out the teeth whitening Cost Page for more information.
Types of Teeth Whitening
There are different types of professional teeth whitening but the most common are;
- Laser teeth whitening
- Zoom teeth whitening
These methods of teeth whitening are very effective and work by lightening the color of your teeth without interfering or removing a part of your teeth enamel.
The whitening of teeth varies from one person to another, what your friend achieves from the treatment might not be what you achieve.
Candidacy For Teeth Whitening
Before going for the procedure, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the treatment or not. You will get the best results if you fulfill the criterion of candidacy. Your surgeon will assist you in this regard. You are a good candidate for teeth whitening if;
- Your teeth are healthy.
- Your gums are healthy and you haven’t got filling or teeth restoration treatment before.
- Your teeth are reflecting yellowish color.
- Your overall health is good.
- You are aware of the realistic expectations of the procedure.
Goals Of Teeth Whitening
You must have some specific goals in your mind when you think of getting a teeth whitening treatment in Dubai. If you have the following goals, then this procedure is perfect for you.
- To brighten your smile.
- To boost your confidence.
- To enhance the overall personality.
- To reduce the look of wrinkles.
- To make your personality and overall appearance more attractive than before.
- To get a positive outlook on your life.
- Follow the diet plan that is provided to you by your surgeon.
- Take the prescribed medicines on time.
- Get your x-rays and other tests done if prescribed.
- Keep an ice pack at home.
- Wear loose clothes on the day of surgery.
Teeth Whitening Procedure
After the consultation, the dentist will start by cleaning your teeth to remove any residue on them. Then the process of whitening starts. This technique is simpler than orthodontic treatment. If you are using laser teeth whitening, the process will be over in less than 30 minutes.
However, if you are using Zoom teeth whitening, the procedure will be more intense. After the cleaning, your gums will be protected with a barrier and the zoom gel will be applied to the teeth. It is then activated with a special light produced by a zoom lamp. After the desired whiteness is achieved, the protective barrier is then removed, and the result is super white teeth. This procedure can take almost an hour to accomplish the desired results.
- Use ice packs in case of bruising or bleeding.
- You may feel a little pain after the procedure which depends on the severity of the procedure. So, take the prescribed medicines regularly.
- Maintain the diet prescribed by your doctor.
- Take rest as discussed with your surgeon.
If you follow the preoperative and postoperative instructions carefully, the recovery time period will be less as compared to the actual time. Furthermore, you may ask about the recovery process in the initial session with your surgeon.
The results are outstanding and all of the patients, who have got their teeth whitening treatment are very happy with the results. According to an estimate, the results last for 4 months or even more than that. The results also depend on the overall diet and dental health.
Schedule A Consultation
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic®, we provide professional teeth whitening which is done by experienced dental surgeons. Our specialist dentists can customize each teeth whitening procedure according to your teeth, depending on the sensitivity. If you want to know more about teeth whitening in Dubai then feel free to contact us anytime. Simply fill the following form and one of our staff members will get back to you shortly to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest