A bright smile can make a strong first impression and potentially boost your confidence.
Teeth discoloration can occur with age due to factors like smoking, and consuming staining beverages like tea and coffee. The staining usually happens on the surface, making the dental treatment necessary for cosmetic reasons.
Table of Contents
- 1 Types of Teeth Whitening
- 2 Candidacy For Teeth Whitening
- 3 Goals Of Teeth Whitening
- 4 Preoperative Instructions
- 5 Teeth Whitening Procedure
- 6 Postoperative Instructions
- 7 Recovery
- 8 Results
- 9 How much does it cost to get your teeth whitened in Dubai?
- 10 FAQ’s About Teeth Whitening
- 11 Our Dentists
- 12 Schedule A Consultation
Types of Teeth Whitening
There are various types of professional teeth whitening, with the most common being:
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
These methods aim to lighten the color of your teeth and are designed to minimize damage to the enamel. The effectiveness of teeth whitening varies individually, and results can differ significantly among different people.
Candidacy For Teeth Whitening
You may be a suitable candidate for teeth whitening in dubai if you:
- Have healthy teeth and gums.
- Are suitable even if you have had fillings or restorative dental treatments, but results may vary.
- Have teeth discoloration, particularly yellowish tones.
- Are in overall good health.
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure.
Goals Of Teeth Whitening
Teeth Whitening in Dubai aims to:
- Brighten your smile.
- Boost your confidence.
- Enhance your smile, which may indirectly influence the perception of your facial features.
- Make your personality and overall appearance more attractive than before.
- Follow any guidelines provided by your dentist.
- Ensure any necessary dental examinations.
- Wear comfortable clothes on the day of the procedure.
Teeth Whitening Procedure
The dentist will start the procedure by cleaning your teeth to remove any residue on them. The whitening process then begins with the application of a bleaching agent. The duration of laser teeth whitening can vary but is generally around 30 minutes.
However, if you are using Zoom teeth whitening, the procedure will be more intense. After the cleaning, your gums will be protected with a barrier and the zoom gel will be applied to the teeth. It is then activated with a special light produced by a zoom lamp.
Once the desired level of whiteness is achieved, the protective barrier is removed to reveal the results. This procedure can take almost an hour to accomplish the desired results.
- Post-procedure sensitivity is common and varies among individuals, but it usually subsides within a few days. Therefore, take any prescribed medications as directed.
- Adhere to any dietary recommendations provided by your dentist post-procedure.
- Take rest as suggested by the dentist.
- Minor swelling is uncommon; however, manage any discomfort as advised by your dentist.
Recovery time is generally minimal for teeth whitening procedures, but following your dentist’s instructions can help avoid complications. Discuss any concerns about the recovery process during your initial consultation with the dentist.
Many patients are satisfied with their teeth whitening results, though individual experiences may vary. The longevity of teeth whitening results varies, typically lasting several months and influenced by lifestyle and oral hygiene.
How much does it cost to get your teeth whitened in Dubai?
FAQ’s About Teeth Whitening
Is Teeth Whitening a Permanent Solution?
No. Teeth whitening is not permanent. Consumption of staining foods and beverages can diminish the whiteness over time. You need to clean your teeth and maintain good oral health if you want the effects to last longer. Still, the results don’t last for life.
What Does Laser Teeth Whitening Involve?
It is a teeth whitening treatment in which a whitening agent is applied to the teeth and a laser is used which initiates the whitening process. It involves a very concentrated bleaching agent due to which certain precautions are required to keep your lips, cheeks, and gums protected.
How long does the treatment take?
The laser teeth whitening can take almost 30 minutes whereas zoom teeth whitening can take an hour.
Does teeth whitening work on veneers?
No. Teeth whitening only works on natural teeth. Veneers are restorations that are made up of porcelain or resins. Such restorative materials do not respond to the bleaching or whitening agents and need to be replaced.
Is teeth whitening harmful to your teeth?
Professional teeth whitening, when performed correctly, is not harmful to your teeth and does not cause permanent damage to the enamel.
Is Teeth Whitening Is Painful?
No. Teeth whitening does not cause any pain. It can cause slight discomfort and sensitivity in the gums during or after the procedure. But these sensations are temporary and subside in a few days.
Schedule A Consultation
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we provide professional teeth whitening which is done by experienced dental surgeons. If you want to know more about teeth whitening in Dubai, feel free to contact us anytime. Simply fill out the following form.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest