As we age, most of us lose the luster and elasticity of our skin. Now, there are plenty of methods that promise to revive and restore your skin but they all come at a cost; extreme invasiveness and downtime. What if I told you that you can make your skin look spectacular minus all the problems with ablative treatments? Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn’t. Silhouette Face Lift Dubai/Abu Dhabi is a technological advancement offering men and women, a redefined face, improved facial contours, restored volume and reduced fines lines and wrinkles only in a time frame of 30 minutes.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Aim of the Treatment
- 3. Are you an Ideal candidate?
- 4. Pre-Procedural Care
- 5. Technique Used
- 6. The Procedure
- 7. Our Surgeons
- 8. Post Procedural Care
- 9. Results
- 10. Benefits
- 11. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Aim of the Treatment
Silhouette face lift aims to solve facial appearance problems & makes the use of bidirectional absorb able thread cones that make you look youthful and glowing. It aims to deliver;
- A discreet and instant lifting for quick results.
- A gradual and natural regenerating effect that will make the results last longer.
Are you an Ideal candidate?
Nearly anyone can undergo Silhouette Facelift Dubai/Abu Dhabi. You should easily be able to jump on the facelift band wagon if;
- You are 30 years old or above.
- You want to tighten the skin around your face and neck.
- You are not pregnant or lactating.
- You are looking for a non-invasive facelift option.
- You want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles instantly.
Silhouette facelift in Abu Dhabi/Dubai is not an increasingly invasive process which requires extreme care measures to be followed. But, you must follow the instructions delivered to you. Here are a few of them.
- Avoid eating after 12 am, the day before the procedure.
- Take all the medications your doctor has asked you to; it mostly includes an antibiotic pill and a topical ointment.
- Avoid going for any other skin care treatments a month prior to the silhouette lift.
- Avoid smoking or alcohol consumption for a month before the treatment.
- Refrain from any blood thinning medications and multivitamins.
Polylactic acid (PLA) is used for a natural regenerative effect. It is basically a polymer that has been used in aesthetic industry for years. This particular polymer is bio compatible with human body. Once it is applied, PLA focuses on the deeper layers of the skin; increasing the volume of sagging areas and restores the former youthful glow.
Procedure of Silhouette soft, string & suture facelift in Abu Dhabi & Dubai is a relatively simple, quick and non-invasive approach to achieve a reshaped face with redefined contours. It takes about 30 minutes to complete. It comprises of the following steps;
- Initially, the surgeon will cleanse your skin to ensure that there are no traces of dirt and makeup.
- Afterward, your skin will be numbed using a small local anesthetic.
- The surgeon may or may not mark the treatment site, depending on his/her preference.
- Micro needles are used to introduce sutures into your skin at different points and angles with bidirectional cones. The cones anchor the subcutaneous fat, pulling the skin up.
- Afterward a slight pressure will be applied to the treated areas that will compress the skin for an immediate lifting effect. This sutures part will take, maximum of twenty minutes.
- If you decide to go an extra mile, the surgeon will then use toxins and fillers, otherwise will apply a cooling gel on your skin to conclude the treatment.
Post Procedural Care
Following the Silhouette Facelift in Abu Dhabi/Dubai procedure, you must follow the following care measures;
- Avoid going for any dental surgery for two months.
- Refrain from rigorous physical activities including any kind of exercise for a period of one month.
- Make sure that you sleep on your back for a minimum of two weeks. It will avoid any kind of misalignment of the threads.
- Ideally, you should stick to smoothies and semi-solid foods for a week, following the treatment.
- Feel free to take pain killers to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- Refrain from any blood thinning medications as they can lead to bruising.
The threads used in Silhouette Facelift in Abu Dhabi and Dubai act as a scaffolding which helps to lift up the sagging tissues. The cones help to boost the collagen production which replaces the lost volume naturally. It will result in a lifted skin, improved facial contours, elimination of fine lines and wrinkles and a healthy glow. The results will become instantly visible and will last for a few years.
The latest Silhouette Facelift procedure has a gazillion benefits. I am enlisting a few of them below;
- It provides an immediate natural lift effect, minus the invasiveness of a traditional surgery.
- It will progressively restore the lost collagen.
- It requires a total of 30 minutes for a new, improved and youthful appearance.
- There are no extreme cuts and bleeding involved.
- The results are long lasting and don’t require maintenance every few months.
- The treatment can be tailored to meet the needs of your skin perfectly.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we use state of the art machines along with the latest technology and have a highly qualified and experienced clinical team that give you unbiased professional advice regarding your beauty concerns. We are offering free of cost, no-obligatory and one on one consultation for our new and existing clients. All you have to go is fill in the form below and you will be contacted shortly.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest