As we age, most of us lose the luster and elasticity in our skin. There are plenty of methods that promise to revive and restore the skin but they can be extremely invasive and have maximum downtime. However, you can achieve the goal of having flawless skin with ablative treatments. Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn’t. Silhouette Face Lift in Dubai is a technological advancement that offers a redefined face, improved facial contours, restored volume, and reduced fines lines and wrinkles in only 30 minutes.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Are you an Ideal candidate?
- 4 Pre-Procedural Care
- 5 Technique Used
- 6 The Procedure
- 7 Our Surgeons
- 8 Post Procedural Care
- 9 Results
- 10 Benefits
- 11 How much does Silhouette Facelift Cost?
- 12 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Aim of the Treatment
Silhouette facelift aims to solve facial appearance problems by using bidirectional absorbable thread cones that make your skin youthful and glowing. It aims to deliver;
- A discreet and instant lifting for quick results.
- A gradual and natural regenerating effect that makes the results last longer.
Are you an Ideal candidate?
Nearly anyone can undergo the Silhouette Facelift procedure. You can be an ideal candidate for the treatment if;
- You are 30 years old or above.
- You want to tighten the skin around your face and neck.
- You are not pregnant or lactating.
- You are looking for a non-invasive facelift option.
- You want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles instantly.
Silhouette facelift in Dubai is a non-invasive process that requires extreme care measures to be followed. You must follow the pre-treatment instructions provided by your doctor if you want successful results. Here are a few of them.
- Avoid eating after 12 am, the day before the procedure.
- Take all the prescribed medications; it mostly includes an antibiotic pill and a topical ointment.
- Avoid other skincare treatments a month prior to the silhouette lift.
- Refrain from any blood-thinning medications and multivitamins.
Polylactic acid (PLA) is used for a natural regenerative effect. It is basically a polymer that has been used in the aesthetic industry for years. This particular polymer is bio-compatible with the human body. Once it is applied, PLA focuses on the deeper layers of the skin; increasing the volume of sagging areas and restoring the former youthful glow.
The Silhouette facelift procedure is a relatively simple, quick, and non-invasive approach to achieving a face with redefined contours. It takes about 30 minutes to complete and consists of the following steps;
- Initially, the surgeon will cleanse your skin to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup.
- Afterward, your skin will be numbed using a small local anesthetic.
- The surgeon may or may not mark the treatment site, depending on his/her preference.
- Microneedles are then used to introduce sutures into your skin at different points and angles with bidirectional cones. The cones anchor the subcutaneous fat, pulling the skin up.
- After that, a slight pressure will be applied to the treated areas that will compress the skin for an immediate lifting effect. This sutures part will take, a maximum of twenty minutes.
- The surgeon will use toxins and fillers if you decide to go the extra mile. Otherwise, he will apply a cooling gel to your skin to conclude the treatment.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic has the best cosmetic surgeons for the Silhouette Facelift in Dubai.
Post Procedural Care
Following the Silhouette Facelift Dubai procedure, you must follow the listed aftercare measures;
- Avoid going for any dental surgery for two months.
- Refrain from rigorous physical activities including exercise for a period of one month.
- Make sure that you sleep on your back for a minimum of two weeks. It will prevent any kind of thread misalignment.
- Ideally, you should stick to smoothies and semi-solid foods for a week, following the treatment.
- Feel free to take painkillers to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- Refrain from any blood-thinning medications as they can lead to bruising.
The thread used in the Silhouette Facelift act as a scaffolding that helps lift up the sagging tissues. The cones facilitate collagen production which replaces the lost volume naturally. It will result in lifted skin, improved facial contours, eliminated fine lines and wrinkles, and a healthy glow. The results will become instantly visible and will last for a few years.
The latest Silhouette Facelift in Dubai has a gazillion benefits. Some of them are listed below;
- It provides an immediate and natural lifting effect.
- It progressively restores the lost collagen.
- It is a relatively quick procedure.
- There are no extreme cuts and bleeding involved.
- The results are long-lasting and don’t require maintenance every few months.
- The treatment can be tailored to meet the needs of your skin perfectly.
How much does Silhouette Facelift Cost?
At our clinic, the average starting price of silhouette facelift is AED 1000. However, the cost can vary from patient to patient. You should consult with an expert to know the exact cost of the procedure.
Schedule A Consultation
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology to perform any treatment. We have a highly qualified and experienced clinical team that gives you unbiased professional advice regarding your beauty concerns. We are offering one-on-one initial consultations to our patients for Silhouette facelift Dubai. All you have to do is fill in the form given below and we will book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest