Harmful Agents Found in Whitening ProductsHere is a list of few of the ingredients found in almost all of the skin whitening creams along with their side effects:
HydroquinoneHydroquinone [C6H4 (OH)2] is a toxic chemical. You will be surprised to know that it is used in black and white film processing, rubber manufacturing and hair dyes. And you are putting that on your face.
- It is considered extremely toxic to the skin cells, mutagenic and carcinogenic.
- It can also cause thyroid disorders.
- They also cause liver disease and adrenal dysfunction.
- Skin whitening creams can also cause skin rashes, mild burning of the skin.
- Sun burn accompanies by the excessive redness or cracking of the skin is one of the most common side effects.
MercuryMercury is used in a variety of skin creams, beauty soaps and lotions that are widely available in the drug store. I am enlisting few of the common side effects below;
- The initial effects of skin whitening creams include skin rashes, skin discoloration.
- Some individuals experience extreme scarring as well which is extremely hard to get rid of.
- However, long term usage can damage your health as well, mainly including kidneys and the nervous system.
SteroidsUnfortunately, many cosmetic companies include cheap ingredients in their products including high-dosage steroids. They can definitely lighten your skin but the cost you pay for it is much higher than the lightening effect. Hence, most dermatologists prefer that you go for skin whitening Abu Dhabi treatment. Here is why;
Side EffectsSteroids can be a great deal of help for eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis but they are not a product that could be used for skin lightening.
- The steroids must only be used under the supervision of a dermatologist. They are not something you should buy of the rack and start using.
- They can cause constriction of the blood vessels, hence your skin gets a whiter appearance for the time being.
- It can slow down the cell regeneration process and result in melanocytes as well.
- They can cause thinning of the skin and lead to fine lines and wrinkles.
Is there are a safe alternative?Well, to your great surprise there is. Dermatologist today perform a gazillion kinds of skin whitening Abu Dhabi treatments. Some of the most popular ones include; chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser skin whitening Abu Dhabi and a gazillion more.
What makes Laser a better choice?Well, there are a gazillion benefits to laser skin whitening Abu Dhabi. I am sharing the most pronounced ones below;
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It offers quick results. Within, three to six sessions, your complexion will lighten by several skin tones.
- There is no downtime involved with the treatment.
- You can immediately return back to your daily routine.
- The results are long lasting and you won’t have to undergo a maintenance treatment every few months.
- It targets multiple skin problems in one go. Not only you get the perfect white skin, but the laser will take care of the dryness, fine lines and dark spots as well.