Dr. Goran Arandjelovic MD
Dr. Goran Arandjelovic is a skilled and DHA-Licenced Urologist with impressive clinical experience of over 15 years. Originally hailing from Italy, Dr. Goran currently serves as a consultant urologist at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.
Following completing his Master’s degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Padova, Italy, in 2004, Dr. Goran acquired the license to practice as a physician-surgeon in the Department of Urology in the same University in 2005. He also became a resident in the department of Urology at Aerztekammer Westfalen-Lippe – Herz-Jesu hospital, Münster (Germany).
In 2019, Dr. Goran completed his Ph.D. in urology and andrology at the Medical University of Nis, Serbia. His doctorate concluded with a thesis on the effects of low-intensity shockwave therapy on erectile dysfunction.
Moreover, Dr. Goran also undertook several practical and training courses, such as:
- Training course on the ‘Da Vinci’ robotic surgery technique in 2019
- A practical course in urethral surgery (buccal mucosa substitution), Department of reconstructive surgery, Humanitas Cellini Hospital, Turin, Italy in 2017
- Practical course in laparoscopic surgery (on live pigs), University of Vienna, Austria in 2016
- Training course on venous port management, Münster, Germany and Practical course on endoscopic resection (TUR-P, HoLEP, TUR-B), Berlin, Germany in 2010
- Refresher course in andrology, Medical Center of Reproductive Medicine and Andrology, University of Münster, Germany in 2009.
In addition to a 5-year practicing experience during his residency, Dr. Goral retains a reputable professional practicing experience of more than ten years. Here is a brief overview of his professional tenures.
- Senior consultant urologist, Santi Giovanni e Paolo Hospital, Venice, Italy
- Consultant urologist, University Hospital of Graz, Austria
- Specialist urologist, Isola Della Scala hospital, Verona, Italy
- Specialist urologist, Herz-Jesu hospital, Münster (Germany)
Publications and Speeches
Here is a list of research work Dr. Goran was involved in:
- Three-week treatment of vasculogenic erectile dysfunction using low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy involving North Italian patients. Serbian Archives of Medicine. 2018
- Renal Angiomyolipoma with renal vein extension: A Case Report. Acta Medica Medianae. 2015
- Do weather conditions influence the onset of renal colic? A novel approach to analysis. Urol Int. 2008
- A novel approach for accurate prediction of spontaneous passage of ureteral stones: support vector machines. Kidney Int. 2006
Additionally, Dr. Goran was a guest speaker at the 49th and 50th International Congress of Preventive Medicine in Nis, Serbia, on “Prevention in Urology” and “Current Challenges in the Healthcare System: insights into urological diseases,” respectively.
He also presented a theory regarding the impact of weather conditions on ureteral colic onset during the EAU Congress in Paris in 2006.
- Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy for erectile dysfunction
- Urological Surgery
- Urethroplasty with Buccal Mucosa Substitution
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
Memberships and Licenses
- Member of the Association of physicians-surgeons of Padua (Italy)
- Fellow of the European Board of Urology
- Obtained the DHA license in Oct 2020