Are you worried about suntan, fine lines, and wrinkles on your skin? Do you want to remove fine lines around your lips and under your eyes? Do you want to improve your overall look? A chemical skin peel treatment can help you in this regard. This procedure helps to improve the look of the neck, face, hands, and other parts of your body. It can be an ideal procedure for removing your age spots, dark patches, and freckles. It can also treat your mild acne problem. It is performed by applying a chemical solution on your skin that turns your damaged skin into healthy, clear, less wrinkled, and smoother skin.
Let’s analyze the chemical peels in detail to benefit from this treatment procedure in the best possible manner.
Types of Chemical Peels
The types of chemical peels are based on the strength of the chemicals. These include:
- Superficial Peels
- Medium Peels
- Deep peels
Your cosmetic surgeon will suggest one of the above peels according to your skin condition. The outcomes of the treatment are different from person to person.
- Superficial peel: Alpha-hydroxy acid is utilized to break the external layer of skin to affectionately shed it. The treatment is utilized to improve the gentle skin staining and unpleasant skin to rejuvenate the face, neck, chest, or hands.
- Medium peel: Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid is used to break the outer and center layers of skin to expel damaged skin cells. The treatment is utilized to improve age spots, wrinkles, spots, and moderate skin pigmentation. It can also be used to smooth unpleasant skin and treat some precancerous skin developments, for example, actinic keratosis.
- Deep peel: Trichloroacetic acid is used to profoundly enter the center layer of skin to expel harmed skin cells. The treatment expels moderate lines, age spots, and shallow scars. Patients will see a sensational improvement in their skin.
This is an outpatient treatment and requires about half an hour to complete.
- First, the treatment part is cleaned. It does not need any form of numbing cream or anesthesia.
- Then, a mixture of multiple chemicals is applied to the skin.
- These chemicals make bubbles on the skin and peel off the uppermost layer of skin allowing new skin cell redevelopment.
- Afterward, cold pads are used to reduce the burning sensation.
Effects On Skin
First of all, chemical peels are a pain-free, non-invasive, quick, and simple procedure. They provide you instant and long-lasting results. No recovery and downtime are required. The new skin layers will appear 3 to 4 days after the treatment and you will feel your skin fully healed. Chemical skin peel treatment improves the texture and overall tone of your skin. It reduces the signs of aging. You will get fair and clear skin after getting this procedure.
No doubt, multiple sessions are required to get desired results, but will not regret having these sessions. It works by removing the upper damaged layer of your skin. Also, it helps to increase the production of collagen. So, as a result, you get fresh, rejuvenated, beautiful, smoothing, and younger-looking skin. After treatment, you may not face any type of serious skin inflammation such as eczema, rosacea, and dermatitis.
In short, chemical peels are one of the most effective methods to rejuvenate your skin. Yous should consult with an expert before undergoing the treatment. For this purpose, you can visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® as we offer a wide range of skincare treatments. You can get a free consultation by filling the form given below. So, do not waste your time and book your appointment now.