As a result of genetic or puberty certain changes take place all over the body among which acne is of a particular nuisance. People find acne unappealing and in an effort to remove them by hand cause further irritation, spreading of bacteria and acne scarring. The condition remains untreated due to uninhibited acne trouble. The scars look worse than the acne itself and may ruin one’s facial appearance. The good news is that there are now a majority of treatments ranging from cosmetic to natural methods to get rid of acne scars with equal effectiveness. This article will go over the best acne scar removal cream treatments in Dubai.
Causes of Acne Scars
- Pores above and below the skin become clogged with dirt, sweat, dead skin and/or sebum that increases bacteria growth causing acne.
- Lack of skin hygiene or exposure to irritants for long periods of time damages the skin.
- Low levels of collagen production in the skin due to dietary or genetic deficiency inhibit the ability of the body to regenerate healthy skin.
Anyone who has acne scarring from mild to acute conditions can be able to undergo the various treatments for acne scars in Dubai. The treatment recommended for every individual will vary on many factors hence it is necessary to consult a dermatologist if you wish to get rid of your scars and acne for good. You can find one of our experts ready to help you with a free consultation simply by filling in and submitting the short consultation form below.
There are a variety of treatment options available that are there simply for the purpose of refreshing the skin by removing blemishes of acne scars and also revitalizing the skin. In brief they are mentioned as follows.
- Microdermabrasion is a process that removes the upper layer of skin that includes dirt, clogged pores, dead skin and acne scars through exfoliation. Using state-of-the-art technology, tools and crystals for various skin types; healthier skin is encouraged to grow again and replace the top layer hence gradually removing scars and blemishes.
- Laser skin resurfacing with our fractional CO2 laser technology is currently our most popular and effective treatment option for acne scars. By resurfacing the skin evenly and boosting collagen and elastin growth this method induces a healthier top layer to grow replacing marks on the old skin.
- Chemical peels and topical creams are also effective in resurfacing the skin without discomfort and with the proper routine include minimum risks and are more suitable for mild scarring on all skin types.
A simply routine of cleaning and steam treating your skin twice a day before applying creams can also remove a major part of acne and scarring. By allowing your pores to open through steam treatment you can clean and apply the following creams to get good results with removing acne scars in Dubai.
Hydroquinone works by alleviating scars in terms of pigmentation. Hydroquinone can be purchased over the counter and obtainable through a doctor’s counter and by prescription, depending on the strength you are looking for. Hydroquinone creams comprising of 2% active ingredients can be bought over the counter whereas those with maximum 4% active ingredients can only be received through prescription. The effectiveness of this cream can be enhanced by applying SPF sunscreen whenever going outdoors and avoiding sun exposure. Tanning is also a no-no when using this cream. Since this cream contains peroxide bleaching compounds, if not used properly it can cause temporary darkening of the skin.
Mederma is a good remedy for acne, burn and surgery scars as well as stretch marks. Mederma contains SPF that shields your scars from ultraviolet exposure of the sun. Mederma can be obtained easily from over the counter since it does not require a prescription. Once you are done with cleansing it is advised to apply the cream and let it soak, especially when going out; let it soak for half an hour. If you are going outside for an extended period of time or partaking in swimming or some water sport, it is recommended to reapply the cream every two hours.