Human skin is highly sensitive to environmental conditions. The pollutants like dust in the air can easily damage your skin. It needs constant care and cleaning otherwise all the dirt and grime will build-up and block the skin pores. The blocked pores then lead to blackheads, acne, uneven skin tone and dull complexion. However, you can keep your skin clean and healthy with a deep cleansing facial in Dubai. Cleansing your skin deeply and regularly will remove all the dirt, sweat and sebum from your pores which gives you purified and glowing skin.
If you want to have healthy skin that glows, opt for a deep cleansing facial. It will protect your skin from developing conditions like acne breakouts and is suitable for all types of skin. Let’s learn about the treatment in detail before you decide to get it.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Deep Cleansing Facial?
- 2 Are you an ideal candidate?
- 3 How is the procedure performed?
- 4 Deep Cleansing Facial FAQs
- 4.0.1 Is it painful?
- 4.0.2 How long do the results last?
- 4.0.3 How long does the procedure take?
- 4.0.4 What skin type is suitable for facial?
- 4.0.5 At what age I can get a deep cleansing facial?
- 4.0.6 How to prepare the skin for facial?
- 4.0.7 What should you expect after the facial?
- 4.0.8 What is the cost of a deep cleansing facial?
- 4.0.9 How to care for skin after the facial?
- 5 Machines Used
- 6 What are the Benefits?
- 7 Results
- 8 Our Doctors
- 9 Get a Consultation
What is a Deep Cleansing Facial?
Deep cleansing facial Dubai is a multi-step procedure that deeply cleans your skin from all the impurities trapped in it. It is performed by a professional dermatologist and involves cleaning, hydration and revitalization of facial and neck skin. A deep cleansing facial is a non-surgical and minimally invasive skincare procedure that provides you with fresh and rejuvenated skin that radiates.
Are you an ideal candidate?
A deep cleansing facial is for everyone who wants to have pure and clean skin. However, there is a candidacy criterion to meet in order to get the facial treatment. You are an ideal candidate for a deep cleansing facial if;
- Your skin is oily and you have an uneven skin tone.
- You have acne, freckles and blemishes.
- You have good overall health and you do not suffer from skin allergies or infection.
- There are no sunburns on your skin.
- You are not suffering from any systematic disease like diabetes or hypertension.
How is the procedure performed?
Deep cleansing facial Dubai is performed in a series of steps that can vary from patient to patient according to his condition and requirements. But some of the steps are common which include the following;
In the first step, a mild glycolic acid peel is applied to the skin that removes the dead skin cells and opens the pores. Also, it prepares the skin for deep cleansing. The dermatologists may use microdermabrasion if your skin is not suitable for the glycolic acid peel. Peeling is necessary for exfoliation.
Once the skin has been exfoliated, the dermatologist will extract all the blackheads, whiteheads and other impurities from your skin. For this purpose, he uses a magnifying glass and a micro-needle. The extraction process is painless and anesthesia administration is not compulsory.
Hydration & Moisturization
After the extraction of impurities and deep cleansing, the skin is hydrated with special lotions that are massaged into the skin. In this step, the skin gets all the essential nutrients and becomes soft and moisturized. As a result, the chances of inflammation reduce.
In the last step, a mask is applied so that the cleansing and hydrating products can penetrate the skin deeply. The application of mask ends the deep cleansing facial Dubai in a very relaxing and therapeutic manner. It calms the skin and keeps you tranquil during the whole procedure. In addition to this, the mask also keeps your skin firm and younger-looking.
The devices that can be used to perform deep cleansing facial are;
- KMed Innofacial
- HydraFacial MD
What are the Benefits?
A deep cleansing facial has significant benefits for the skin which include;
- It improves the facial skin tone.
- The process of cell renewal is promoted.
- It gives you fresh, smooth and glowing skin.
- You get clean, hydrated and clear skin.
- It effectively treats acne, freckles and blemishes.
- It revitalizes your skin and unclogs the blocked pores.
- There is no downtime and the recovery period is also very short.
Deep Cleansing Facial in Dubai offers effective and natural-looking results. You may notice the results after a few hours of the facial. However, final and complete results will take almost 2-3 weeks to appear. You get smooth, firm and clear skin in just an hour because a deep cleansing facial is a quick procedure.
Get a Consultation
If you are willing to get the best deep cleansing facial Dubai, visit our clinic today. We offer the treatment under the supervision of certified dermatologists. Our team of skin experts will examine your skin type and guide you about the procedure in detail. You just need to fill in the form given below and we will schedule your appointment right away.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest