Innovated by the cosmetic brand Q-Med, Macrolane joins the rank of other renowned dermal fillers such as Restylane and Perlane that were also developed by the same company as an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used for contouring and augmenting certain areas of the body.
What are Macrolane Injections?
Macrolane injections in Dubai are a non-invasive and non-surgical cosmetic procedure used to enhance body contours. It involves injecting a gel-like substance called Hyaluronic acid into the specific areas of the body including calves, buttocks, and breasts. As a result, you get a fuller and perfectly shaped body area.
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced by the body and exists within connective and nervous tissues of the body. Macrolane injection is also used to treat imperfections in the skin caused naturally or due to imbalanced liposuction. However, it is not used as a facial treatment.
Table of Contents
- 1 What are Macrolane Injections?
- 2 *Facts You Must Know
- 3 What areas can be treated?
- 4 Macrolane™ Candidate?
- 5 How to Prepare?
- 6 The Procedure
- 7 Our Surgeons
- 8 Post Treatment Care
- 9 Recovery
- 10 Benefits of Macrolane™
- 11 Macrolane™ Results
- 12 How much does Macrolane injection cost?
- 13 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What areas can be treated?
Macrolane injections are specifically used to treat body areas like;
Following are the good candidates for Macrolane injections in Dubai;
- Women who have small breasts and wish to have slight breast augmentation of 1 – 2 cup sizes more without going under the surgeon’s knife.
- Men and women who wish to add contours to certain areas of the bodies such as the calves and hips.
- Women who wish to have results that are not permanent and do not want to get implants.
- You are both physically healthy and mentally stable.
- Patients suffering from depressions and discrepancies caused by uneven liposuction.
- Women with one breast bigger than the other.
How to Prepare?
In the initial consultation, your surgeon will examine you and your health generally. He will discuss all the important factors associated with the Macrolane injections and give you some instructions to get prepared for the procedure. Some shared instructions are:
- Do not take aspirin, blood-thinning medications, and herbal supplements, or talk to your surgeon if you need to take any.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments in current medications.
- Your doctor will mark the treatment areas with a surgical pen.
- Local anesthesia will be injected to numb the treatment area. You will be conscious during the procedure but there will be no pain.
- A tiny incision of 2-3 mm is made usually under the crease of the breast or buttock.
- The filler is then injected into the desired areas through a thin cannula or a syringe into the subcutaneous layer of skin that is above the muscle layer. You may experience an uncomfortable pulling sensation as the filler spreads into the treatment areas.
- The incision is closed after the filler is injected.
- The process takes anytime between 30-90 minutes. You will be prescribed a short rest after which you can go home.
Post Treatment Care
Following the procedure, you will have to take up the advice of your plastic surgeon so that recovery is smooth, results are maintained and complications are avoided. Some common instructions include:
- Avoid strenuous physical activity/exercise for up to 3 weeks after treatment.
- Wear a support garment to handle any swelling during the first week.
- Do not massage the treated area for a few weeks after treatment.
- Take all the prescribed antibiotics to avoid infection.
There is no significant downtime associated with Macrolane injections in Dubai. One to two hours of rest is necessary after the treatment, and you can walk out of the hospital the same day.
- You will feel slightly drowsy due to the anesthesia but in a day or two, you can return to normal everyday routine. Physical activities and sports can be resumed only after 1-3 weeks of the procedure.
- You may experience slight swelling, tenderness and soreness for the first couple of days.
- There will be no visible scarring, the mark of the incision will fade quickly.
- Macrolane filler is very biocompatible so the possibilities of the patient having an allergic reaction to the substance are almost none.
Benefits of Macrolane™
Since Macrolane is a natural compound that can be synthesized both naturally and artificially, its side effects are very few. The benefits however are more in comparison:
- It is a perfect solution for those who are not seeking a permanent surgical procedure such as implants or augmentation.
- The results are temporary and you can get rid of them after some time.
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia. Hence, it eliminates the risks that come with general anesthesia.
- There is nothing invasive about the procedure apart from the cannula/needle going under your skin, so the complications are greatly minimized.
- Since the only incision is a 2-3 mm insertion point, there is no scarring left.
- It is a quick procedure.
The results of Macrolane injections Dubai will be instantly visible. You will feel the notable difference right after the treatment. Since the body recycles hyaluronic acid regularly, these effects will only last for 12-18 months. After that, you will need a refill depending on the area being injected and the volume of Macrolane used.
How much does Macrolane injection cost?
Macrolane injections cost in Dubai differs from patient to patient because it depends on some variable factors. These factors include the size and condition of the targeted area, your desired results, and the location of the clinic. You should consult with our cosmetic surgeons to know the exact cost of the Macrolane injections.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are thinking of getting Macrolane buttock injections in Dubai, visit our clinic today and consult with our experts. They will examine you physically and discuss the treatment in detail. You can also share your concerns regarding the procedure. Fill in the form given below and book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest