*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||30-90 Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Macrolane injection in Dubai is one of the many non-invasive and non-surgical cosmetic procedures being used for figure-shaping and enhancing body contours. It is called as a Cosmetic Enhancement procedure in which a gel-like substance called Hyaluronic acid is injected in the specific areas of the calves, buttocks, and breasts then shaped to create a fuller and curvier shape of the body to cater the requirements of our patients.
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced by the body and it also exists within connective and nervous tissues of the body. Macrolane injection is also used to treat imperfections in the skin’s caused naturally or due to imbalanced liposuction by smoothing out the surface. However, it is not used as a facial treatment.
People who are good candidates for Macrolane injection in Dubai are those who share the following.
- Women who have small breasts and wish to have slight breast augmentation of 1 – 2 cup sizes more without going under the surgeon’s knife.
- Men and women who wish to add contours to certain areas of the bodies such as the calves and hips.
- Women who wish to have results that are not permanent and do not wish to sue implants.
- You are both physically healthy and mentally stable.
- Patients suffering from uneven skin and body deformities caused by liposuction.
- Women with one breast bigger than the other.
Pre Treatment Care
In the initial consultation, your surgeon will examine you and your health generally. You ask all the questions you have in your mind regarding the procedure or results in the pre-treatment meeting.
He will discuss all the important factors associated with the Macrolane injection in Dubai and will give you some instructions to get prepared for the procedure. Some shared instructions are:
- Quit smoking for certain period of time.
- Refrain from alcohol consumption as well.
- Do not take aspirin, blood thinning medications and herbal supplements or talk to your surgeon if you need to take any.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments in current medications.
You will have a meeting with your doctor which enables you to share your reasons for taking this procedure and what do you expect out of it. Ask questions and share your concerns because your doctor will design a treatment procedure according to your needs. To save time, you can opt for an online consultation before opting for Macrolane injection in Dubai.
- Your doctor will mark the treatment areas with a surgical pain.
- A local anaesthesia will be injected to numb the treatment area. You will be conscious during the procedure but there will not be any pain.
- A tiny incision of 2-3 mm is made usually under the crease of the breast or buttock.
- The filler is then injected in the desired areas through a thin cannula or a syringe into the subcutaneous layer of skin that is above the muscle layer. You may experience an uncomfortable pulling feeling as the filler spreads into the treatment areas.
- The incision is closed after the filler is injected.
- The process takes anytime between thirty minutes to ninety minutes. You will be prescribed a short rest after which you can go home.
Post Treatment Care
Following the procedure, you will have to take up the advice of your plastic surgeon so that recovery is smooth, results are maintained and complications avoided. Some common instructions include:
- Avoid strenuous physical activity/exercise for up to 3 weeks after treatment. You can continue with your normal routine way before that.
- Wear a support garment to handle any swelling for the first week.
- Do not massage the treated area for a few weeks after treatment.
- The risks of Macrolane injection are mighty few with only a possible risk of infection. Your practitioner will prescribe a course of antibiotics that you should complete. In case of any symptoms of infection such as bleeding, accelerated pain, redness, fever and excessive swelling contact our clinic immediately.
Recovery after Macrolane
There is no significant downtime associated with Macrolane injection in Dubai. One hour or two of rest is necessary after the treatment, and you can walk out of hospital the same day.
- You will only feel slightly drowsy due to the anaesthesia but in a day or two you can return to normal everyday routine. Physical activity and sports can be resumed only after 1-3 weeks of the procedure.
- You may experience slight swelling, tenderness and soreness for the first couple of days.
- There will be no visible scarring, the mark of incision will fade quickly.
- Macrolane filler is very biocompatible so the possibilities of the patient having an allergic reaction to the substance are almost none.
Benefits of Macrolane™
Since Macrolane is a natural compound that can be synthesized both naturally and artificially, its side effects are very few. The benefits however are more in comparison:
- It is a perfect solution for those who are not seeking a permanent surgical procedure such as implants or augmentation.
- The results are not permanent if you want to get rid of them after some time.
- The procedure is performed under the administration of local anaesthesia hence it eliminates the risks that come with general anaesthesia.
- There is nothing invasive about the procedure apart from the cannula/needle going under your skin, hence the complications are greatly minimized.
- Since the only incision is a 2-3 mm insertion point, that means no scarring left.
- It’s quickly carried out hardly taking more than an hour. In 30-45 minutes you will be good to go.
Among the plus points of Macrolane is that the effects of the injection will be instantly visible. You will feel the notable difference right after the treatment. Since the body recycles hyaluronic acid on a regular cycle, these effects will only last for 12-18 months. After that, you will need a refill depending on the area injected and volume of Macrolane used.
News And Media
If you are thinking of getting a Macrolane injection in Dubai, then fill in our free consultation form to have a conversation with one of our experts regarding the procedure, cost and results.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest