The nano-fat transfer is the latest technique that involves the harvesting of fat from a body part as a fat graft. The harvested fat is then transferred to a body part that has lost or needs volume. This treatment is used for reshaping and improving the contours of targeted body areas.
Usually, fat is harvested from the arms, thighs, or abdominal area. It is transferred to the breasts, buttocks, and even the face where volume is needed to correct the shape and contours.
You can opt for Nano fat transfer treatment if:
- your face has lost volume in certain areas
- you have depression in any area of your body that needs redefinition
- your breasts or buttocks need volume to appear more toned
- you are expecting realistic results from the treatment
- you are not suffering from a severe medical condition that may interfere with the healing process
Your doctor will use thin cannulas to eliminate the fat from a body area that has excess fat. Then, the fat grafts are injected into the body area that needs fat for improving appearance. Cannulas are very tiny to produce the finest possible results. Nano fat is smaller in size, and fat grafts collected help in improving the skin condition.
It has an excess of mesenchymal cells that stimulate skin rejuvenation by repairing and revitalizing the skin tissues. Due to this reason, fat grafts are used to fill the gaps of creases and fine lines formed on the face.
Fat is obtained in a safe and straightforward way that does not take more than 30 minutes. It is performed under local anesthesia to avoid pain. The fat is collected from body areas with excess fat, which varies from person to person.
When fat is collected for the face, it is usually collected from the waistline or buttocks. It is collected in minimal size and is immediately emulsified under conditions for grafting.
The recovery period may differ for each person, but some general instructions are given to every patient.
- Patients may experience swelling in the treated area. However, tiny cannulas are used to make sure that scars or bruises are not formed.
- Patients will be asked to avoid using any anti-inflammatory medicines because they may interfere with the healing process.
- Patients should take rest for a few days after the treatment.
- Cold compresses can help minimize discomfort.
The nano-fat transfer has the following benefits:
- It gives quick results.
- It produces finessed and natural-looking results.
- It does not require significant downtime.
- Recovery is more comfortable than other treatments.
- There are no side effects involved other than swelling in the grafted area that subsides within two or more days.
- There are no risks or complications associated with the procedure.
Nano Fat Transfer Results
The results of Nano fat transfer are immediate, and they will last for more than 3 years. Nano fat is a living graft, which means its results will last for more time than any type of dermal filler.
If you want to ask questions or know the details of this procedure, you have come to the right place. To get a free consultation from one of our board-certified cosmetic surgeons, fill in the online form given below.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest