Nano fat transfer is a latest technique that involves the harvesting of fat from a part of the body as a fat graft and then transferring it into another part of the body. Fat is placed in that part of the body that has lost or needs volume. This treatment is used for reshaping and improving the contours of the targeted body areas.
Usually fat is harvested from arms, thighs or abdominal area and transferred to breasts, buttocks and even face where the volume is needed to correct the shape and contours.
You can opt for Nano fat transfer treatment if;
- If your face has lost volume from certain areas
- You have depressions on any area of your body that needs redefinition.
- Your breasts or buttocks need volume to appear more toned.
- You are expecting realistic results from the treatment.
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure.
- You are not suffering from a serious medical condition that may interfere with the healing process.
Your doctor will use thin cannulas to eliminate the fat from a body area that has excess fat. Then, the fat grafts are injected into the body area that needs fat for improving the appearance. Cannulas are very tiny to produce the finest possible results. A Nano fat is smaller in size. The fat grafts collected help in improving the skin condition.
It has excess of mesenchymal cells that stimulate the rejuvenation of skin by repairing and revitalizing the skin tissues. That is why these fat grafts are effectively used to fill in the gaps of creases and fine lines formed on the face.
Fat is obtained in a safe and simple way that does not even take more than 30 minutes. It is performed under local anaesthetic to avoid the pain. Fat is collected from a body areas that have excess fat which varies from person to person.
When fat is being collected for the face, it is usually collected from the waistline or buttocks. Fat is collected in very small size and is immediately emulsified under conditions for grafting.
Recovery period may differ for every other person, but there are few instructions commonly given to almost everyone.
- You may experience swelling in the treated area. However, tiny cannulas are used to make sure that scars or bruises are not formed.
- You will be asked to avoid using any anti-inflammatory because it may interfere in the healing process.
- You should take rest for few days.
- Cold compresses can help you in minimizing the discomfort.
- It gives quick results.
- It produces finessed and natural looking results.
- It does not requires a significant downtime
- Recovery is easier than other treatments.
- There are no side effects involved other than swelling in the grafted area that subsides within two or more days.
- There are no risks of complications associated with the procedure.
Nano Fat transfer Results
The results of Nano fat transfer are immediate and these will last for more than 3 years. Nano fat is a living graft which means it is going to last for more time any type of dermal filler.
If you want to ask questions or want to know the details of this procedures, you have come to the right place. To get a free consultation with one of our specialists, fill in the online form.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest