During summers, we all want to show off our beautiful bodies by wearing sleeveless tops and strapless gowns. But those nasty and unsightly dark areas in the underarm can be a real setback. Dark underarms have the potential to mar an entire personality. If you too are suffering from them, now is the time to fix it. We’re going to show you through our top 5 skin lightening remedies, ranging from natural cures to cosmetic underarm whitening treatment in Dubai. Don’t forget to try them out!
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda can be used to make an excellent exfoliator to get rid of dark underarms. Natural exfoliating properties in the soda helps in removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores, resulting in clearer and whiter arms. All you need to do is:
- Mix baking soda and water and create a thick paste
- Gently scrub your underarms with this paste for a minute
- Wash off with cool water and pat dry
- Dust some baking powder on the skin to make it look lighter
That’s it! Do this procedure 3 to 4 times a week and you’ll be forever rid of those unsightly underarms.
Lemon has a bleaching property that is good at getting rid of dark underarms, and contains anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties that can kill unwanted germs. However, lemon is acidic in nature and can dry out the skin, thus make sure to apply moisturizer to the skin after every application.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub each portion under each underarm
- Let the lemon juice stay there for about 10 minutes
- Rinse off with cool water and pat dry
- Apply moisturizer
Do this exercise daily for a couple of weeks and boom! Those dark underarms will turn white in no time.
Cucumber extract is found in a number of skincare products because it is loaded with several healthy nutrients. Cucumbers have natural bleaching properties that can help in getting rid of dark underarms. All you got to do is:
- Cut a portion of a cucumber into thick slices
- Rub these slices in your underarms for about 2 minutes
- Wash the underarms with cool water
Do this simple procedure 1-2 times a day for about a week. Those dark areas will be soon be gone forever.
2. Orange Peel
Orange peels are equally good at lightening the dark underarms—thanks to its exfoliating properties. It can also act as a natural deodorant. This is what you need to do:
- Put a few orange peels in the sun and let them dry for a few days
- Grind the peels into a powder form
- Take two tablespoons of this powder and mix with a small quantity of rose water
- Rub this paste into underarms and let it rest there for 15 minutes
- Wash it off with cool water and pat dry
Try this method 2-3 times a week for clear and white underarms.
1. Cosmetic Skin Whitening Treatment
And then we have the best of them all! Skin Whitening treatment is one of the most sought-after cosmetic procedures by men and women throughout the globe that helps get rid of pigments, acne marks, sun damaged skin, dark spots etc. They can be used to get you rid of dark underarms in no time and the results usually last much longer than other natural methods. The procedure is totally safe and entirely non-invasive, lasting no more than hour. At the end of the session, you get milk white, clear skin in your underarms that you can confidently flaunt and show off!
If you’re considering a Skin Whitening Treatment, you’ll be happy to know that we’re providing free consultations to our existing and new customers. You can get in touch with us by filling the form below and a representative will love to connect you to one of our qualified surgeons, who can then help you find answers to any questions or queries you may have!