Who doesn’t want to get an attractive personality? Of course, everyone wants. But, Gynecomastia can become a hurdle in your beauty. Actually, Gynecomastia is a term that is used to describe the large breasts in males. This condition has different types, however, the main cause is still not known. Gynecomastia condition can be treated through male breast reduction surgery.
It is necessary to know some important aspects of this treatment so that it will be easy for you to make a decision. Let’s dig out the expected causes and symptoms of this problem, and what is the best possible treatment to cure it!
You should be careful regarding visible symptoms that include;
- Enlargement of your breasts.
- Mostly, it occurs on both sides but in some cases, it can be on one side. Also, if this condition occurs on both sides, still one side can be larger than the other.
- Sensitivity and tenderness may happen.
The most important aspect is to differentiate this problem from male breast cancer. Some of the symptoms are just like breast cancer. So, if you are feeling hard or firm area or dimpling of the skin then it is not necessary that you are having the symptoms of breast cancer, but you may develop Gynecomastia as a result. So, you need to consult your doctor on an immediate basis to clear your viewpoint.
Various reasons may play their part in making your breasts large. The exact cause is not identified yet. So, have a look at the following expected causes.
- Estrogen is the female hormone that leads to large breast tissues. So it is one of the main causes. If the amount of estrogen is more in you by birth or you have adopted it from your environment then you can be a patient of Gynecomastia.
- Your estrogen level raises due to excess fat tissues and testosterone level becomes less due to aging then you may get large breasts.
- You are taking some specific medicines. Some of the cancer drugs, antibiotics and other related medicines have the capability to cause this condition.
- Kidney and liver issues are also a problem.
- The tumor can be a cause.
- The deficiency of minerals and vitamins can also be a cause.
Knowing the cause is really important to get effective treatment. When you know the cause, then you need to know the treatment options that are available. Some of the doctors recommend medication as the treatment of Gynecomastia. But, it can be a possible treatment only if your problem is at an early stage.
But when the scarring occurs after one year then you need to get the surgical procedure to get rid of the condition. Though, you should go for the surgical procedure at the start so that you get rid of the problem in an effective way. Reduction mammoplasty is a recommended treatment to cure your problem.
The cost of the gynecomastia varies from person to person as your issue can be different from your friend’s. So, our expert surgeons always recommend getting a consultation before making any decision. In this consultation session, we will provide you important information regarding the treatment, clear your queries, and provide you the exact cost. What are you waiting for now? Go ahead, book a consultation, get it for FREE, and get your treatment now! Don’t let others win the race of beauty. Be the winner of getting benefit from this treatment.