Liposuction (or lipoplasty) is a surgical procedure that involves removal of fat cells from the body with a view to enhance its shape. It is designed to help men and women who have specific areas of localized fat deposits resulting in unsightly bulges in their bodies.
Liposuction in Dubai is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure in the world. Hundreds of thousands of liposuctions are performed all over the world every year as in most cases dieting, exercise and other weight loss methods do not prove very helpful in doing away with the stubborn protrusions in men and women.
Liposuction in Dubai has been used successfully, hence most frequently, to treat the abdomen, breasts, neckline and the sides of the waist (love handles) in men, and the thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, knees, lower leg, cheeks, and double chins in women.
It must be noted that liposuction is not an answer to weight problems. The main object of liposuction procedure is to eliminate the bulges that are caused by fat deposits lying directly under the skin. The fat accumulating around the intestines and liver is not amenable to liposuction in Dubai. As a result, weight loss is minimal. The success of the procedure is measured in centimeters and not in kilograms so that the person undergoing the procedure looks much slimmer, but not weigh equally lesser, than before.
Liposuction in Dubai is a very simple, minimally invasive surgery that works by inserting a narrow tube through a small incision into the target area. The fat cells are then broken up with a saline solution and removed through the tube.
Liposuction procedure occurs in two variations:
- Liposculpture, which is best for moderately overweight persons with distinct areas of localized fat, is based on “less is more” principle as it takes out slightly lesser amount of fat (usually 1-3 liters in a single, short session) than is actually needed. If more fat is taken it may produce depressions that are hard to correct.
- Liposuction Proper, also called a ‘De-bulking Liposuction’ is designed for improving the overall shape of considerably overweight persons. The object of the procedure is to remove fat deposits in bulks (usually 5-8 liters in a more session), hence the name.
The best thing about liposuction in Dubai, as with a tummy tuck, is that it is a highly personalized procedure which takes full account of the exact condition of the patient’s body and can be specifically customized accordingly. Frequently, liposuction is performed alone or in conjunction with other procedures, such as facelift or tummy tuck.
People who want to get rid of the unwanted fat deposits in the body can obtain the best results by undergoing Liposuction in Dubai. If there is an important event coming up your way and you want to give yourself an ideal smart look in rather quick time then this is the best available option for you. Listed below are some exclusive features of this treatment:
- Removes fat from area least responsive to conventional methods of fat reduction.
- Procedure is minimally invasive and involves a steel needle called cannula, which is inserted in the desired area and connected to a strong suction pump.
- After the fat is dismantled and melted by moving cannula up and down it is pumped out through suction pump right away.
Feel free to ask for or a free, non-obligatory consultation to find out what combination of procedures, if any, will be best for your specific situation.