Lip Enlargement in Dubai
Full lips with an accentuated border definitely add to the beauty and appeal of a woman making her look youthful and attractive whereas thin lips make a person look weak, unhealthy and aged. One effect of aging is atrophy of facial fat, including the lips, which means that as you age your lips become thinner and since most cultures prize youth, thinner lips are considered undesirable. Lip enlargement in Dubai is an available option for you to benefit from. There is no fixed cost for lip augmentation, or a set formula to calculate the expenses that you will incur to get your dream lip size and volume. Numerous
Lip Enlargement Candidates
You may be a good candidate for lip enlargement if:
- You have extremely thin lips.
- There are lines on your lips.
- You have asymmetrical lips.
- You lips are not properly defined.
- Small amount of the red portion of your lips is visible.
Lip Enlargement Goals
The goal of lip enlargement is enhancing the esthetic appearance of lips by:
- Increasing the size of lips
- Improving the symmetry of lips
- Improving the definition of lips
Various options are available for improving the size and definition of lips. These options include:
- Dermal fillers: These are the substances that are injected in the lips to enhance their size and shape.
- Fat injections: This procedure involves extracting fat from some other area of your body and injecting it in your lips.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers – mimic the natural hyaluronic acid that is found in the body and are longer lasting. Hyaluronic acid keeps skin smooth and hydrated.
- Collagen fillers – are made from collagen derived from cow’s skin or human skin tissues. Collagen is naturally found in the body that keeps skin smooth and supple.
During your pre-treatment visit, your plastic surgeon will examine you, evaluate your general health and will give you some pre-treatment instructions. Some common pre-treatment instructions include:
- Stop smoking for certain period of time.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol as it can affect natural healing process.
- Avoid taking aspirin and blood thinning medications.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Wear sunscreen regularly.
Lip Enlargement Procedure
The procedure of lip enlargement is very simple and easy and takes just few minutes. The procedural steps involve:
- The treatment area will be cleansed.
- Numbing cream will be applied to eliminate discomfort and pain. Mostly, the discomfort caused by the treatment is bearable, so most of the patients do not require numbing cream.
- Then, small amounts of filler will be injected in few sites in and around the lips.
- The treatment area will then be massaged slightly to make the results even.
Lip Enlargement Benefits
There are many different benefits of lip enlargement. Some of these benefits are:
- It gives volume and fullness to your lips that ultimately enhances your facial appearance.
- It makes your smile and face more attractive.
- It is minimal invasive procedure.
Lip Enlargement Recovery
Lip enlargement is non-surgical procedure and therefore it will not require longer period of time for recovery. However, side effects will take a couple of days to subside completely.
- Just after the treatment, you will experience over-filled and tightened lips but this will be temporary.
- Swelling and bruising will take a couple of days to subside completely.
- You will be able to resume your normal activities immediately after the treatment.
- The final results will become visible after the swelling resolves.
After the treatment is done, our plastic surgeon will give you some simple post-treatment instructions. These instructions will help you get rid of side effects and make your procedure successful. Some common instructions are:
- Use ice compresses to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Refrain from excessive lip movement for about 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid massaging and rubbing your lips.
- Use the prescribed topical medication – if required.
Lip Enlargement Results
Lip enlargement gives instant results but they will be temporary as the substances are eventually absorbed by the body. The results typically last from three months to twelve months but they greatly vary depending on the type of fillers used. Permanent lip fillers may last longer. The results of fat injections last for about six months. You will require having follow-up treatments to sustain the results.
If you are not satisfied with the look of your lips and want to go with the trend, lip enlargement in Dubai is the right option for you. You can book a consultation for lip enlargement in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah. Fill in the form to get a free online consultation.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation