*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Recovery Time||Few Days|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Lipolysis in Dubai – also known as lipodissolve – is an innovative gentle non-invasive cosmetic procedure that eradicates excess fat deposits in the specific areas of body. It is an effective non-invasive alternative of liposuction for removing fat from chin area, thighs, upper arms, abdomen, knees and ankles. It is an extremely effective method for eradicating cellulite also. You can get the results of exercise and dieting improved with the help of this procedure.
The procedure requires multiple treatments for optimal results. The final results of lipolysis become apparent after few months and are permanent but you will have to keep a healthy diet and get regular exercise if you want to maintain the results.
You may be an ideal candidate for the procedure of Lipolysis if:
- You want to get rid of excess fat deposits on specific areas of your body.
- You want to improve the results of exercise and dieting.
- You are not looking for a weight loss method but only want to improve the contours of your body.
- Your weight is stable and nearly normal.
In order to get prepared for the procedure, you will have to follow some important pre-procedure instructions. Some common instructions are:
- Refrain from alcohol 1 or 2 days before procedure.
- Avoid blood thinning drugs including some anti-inflammatory medications and aspirin.
- Avoid medications that boost metabolism.
The procedure of Lipolysis is performed on outpatient basis and the duration varies depending on the size of the treatment area. The procedural steps for Lipolysis are:
- The treatment area is cleansed and in some cases, topical anesthetic is applied to numb it.
- After the area is numbed, chemical cocktail is injected in the subcutaneous fat layer with the help of fine needles. Normally the spacing between the injections is about 1.5 cm.
- The chemical cocktail injected in the fat layers liquefies the fat deposits. The liquefied fat is then removed from the body through its drainage system.
You may experience redness and swelling on the injection sites immediately after the procedure. You may also experience tenderness on the treatment area. These symptoms will disappear after few days. Some side effects like swelling, bruising and itching will last for about a week. You will be able to resume your normal activities few days after treatment
Some instructions regarding post procedure care include:
- Use over the counter pain medication to alleviate the pain and discomfort.
- Applying ice packs on the treated area will help you reduce swelling, redness and discomfort.
- Avoid touching the treated area for about six hours after procedure.
- Drink plenty of water and liquids to keep hydrated.
There are many benefits of the procedure of Lipolysis. Some of them include:
- It is safe and non-invasive procedure for eradicating excess stubborn fat.
- It is simple and short procedure.
- It does not cause any risks or complications.
- It also improves the firmness and elasticity of skin.
News And Media
If you need to undergo a lipolysis treatment in Dubai, we can help you set up a free consultation with one of our experts to help you understand the procedure and expected results. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers Lipolysis treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest