If you have a tattoo in any area of your body and now you want to remove it then you need to know the important factors regarding the treatment. With the advancements in technology and cosmetic procedures, it is possible now to remove the tattoo from your body. Along with other aspects, you should know tattoo removal cost in Dubai to know if you can afford it or not and what factors contribute to calculating the cost.
Want To Check Appearance After Removing Tattoo
What Is Tattoo Removal?
The treatment is performed by using the laser in order to penetrate the skin. The laser beam works by entering into the skin without any harm and empowers the pigment particles to start vibrating. In this way, the heat initiates and causes the breakage of smaller particles so that they can be eliminated by the lymphatic system. The time period that is required to perform a treatment varies on the basis of the case of every individual. Further, you need to know that multiple sessions are required to get the best result.
Are You A Candidate?
You need to fulfill the criterion of candidacy to get the procedure done. It is necessary because you will get better results if you are according to the desired level. You should consult our surgeons to know further in this regard. Hence, according to an estimate, you are a good candidate if;
- You are in good health.
- You don’t smoke or you may quit smoking for the required time period.
- You have realistic expectations with results.
- You want to remove the tattoo and that’s it.
- You don’t have any skin infection.
Laser removal comes with a number of advantageous aspects. Have a look at these benefits to make the best decision.
- You don’t get any scar by getting this procedure.
- The fading is effective along with long-lasting results.
- The procedure doesn’t come with any side-effect and performed by keeping your safety into consideration.
- Minimal risk of infection that our surgeons discuss with you before the procedure.
- You may get the removal of a specific tattoo or get rid of all tattoos on your body. It depends on your requirement.
- You need to take extra care of your skin as per the instructions of our surgeon for a few days after the treatment. The recovery time period is less.
Factors To Consider While Calculating Cost
– The skin type matters a lot while computing the cost. The lighter skin you have, the fewer sessions you need to get the final results. So, the cost depends on the skin type.
– The results matter in the area of your body where you get your tattoo. The likelihood of success is more on the neck and head as compared to other areas of your body. On the other hand, if you want to get tattoo removal on your anklet then it will be difficult to perform, and so the cost will be more. In short, if you have your tattoo on the upper body area then the removal costs less amount as compared to the tattoo that you want to be removed from your lower body.
– Another factor that matters a lot is the expertise of your practitioner. You should get the services of an expert practitioner, and of course, the higher the expertise of a surgeon the more he charges for his services. However, all of our specialists are highly expert and board-certified, but still, we charge affordable cost.
– The color of your tattoo is another factor. Every tattoo contains different color as different pigments are used to create it. So, the number of sessions are decided on the basis of color and the cost changes in this regard. It is easy to remove black pigments as compared to other colors. Our practitioners
Amount Of Ink
– One more factor that impacts on the cost of tattoo removal is the amount of ink that is used to create the tattoo. The usage of ink depends on the kind of tattoo that you have. The amount is divided into four categories amateur, moderate, minimal, and significant. The complexity of tattoo decides the cost.
Scarring And Tissue Change
– The placement of tattoo sometimes bring complications. The placement of the tattoo may create a scar on your skin due to enhanced collagen level. So, if you have to scar then more sessions are required to get best results.
Type Of Laser
– The selection of the type of laser also matters while computing the cost for this procedure. We are using the latest laser, however, we are charging cost-effective price.
– Defining the size is also important. The larger the size of your tattoo the more cost you need to pay to the practitioner.
Cost of Tattoo Removal At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
Here, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we are offering the cost that will be affordable for you. The tattoo removal cost in Abu Dhabi starts from AED 800 or $218
Schedule A FREE Consultation
According to experts, you should schedule a consultation prior to the procedure. When you want to get a treatment then you have various questions in your mind. When you get the treatment by having these queries in your mind then you won’t be satisfied with the results. Hence, your satisfaction is our main concern. This is the reason that we are offering you a prior consultation for FREE of cost. It is necessary for you to clear your concerns before getting a procedure. Our experts will do the analysis of your tattoo, know your skin type, skin color, and other essential aspects in the consultation, and then provide you a clear time frame for the procedure and expectations regarding the results. Furthermore, in this session, you will be able to know the exact amount and discuss anything with our practitioners. What are you waiting for?? Fill the following form and avail this opportunity. You are just a step away from your destiny. Make your decisions wisely! Book your appointment now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest