Driven by personal, cultural, or societal values associated with masculinity, many individuals seek penis enlargement treatments. While this medical procedure is sometimes pursued to enhance self-esteem and align with perceived masculine ideals, it’s important to address underlying psychological factors as well. We will be delving into the details of these treatments, and discussing their medical implications.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Penis Enlargement?
Penis enlargement involves various techniques aimed at increasing the length, girth, or erectile function of the penis, though the effectiveness and safety of these techniques can vary. It primarily refers to clinical treatments, both surgical and non-surgical. Other methods like exercises, natural remedies, and medicines are less standardized and their effectiveness is more variable.
Surgeons and patients should discuss and set realistic goals before the treatment, considering the potential outcomes and limitations. In general, penile enlargement in Dubai aims to;
- Increase the size of the penis
- Sexual satisfaction and confidence.
Am I a good candidate for Penis Enlargement?
Ideal candidates for penis enlargement are typically those who
- Are in good overall health.
- Have a realistic approach and expectations from the procedure.
- Have consulted with the doctor and he has recommended they undergo a penis enlargement procedure.
- Medical conditions, including but not limited to cancer, heart disease, and diabetes, are important to consider in assessing candidacy.
Penis Enlargement Types
There are two main types used for penis enlargement;
- Surgical procedure
- Non-Surgical Procedure
In a surgical procedure, the surgeon may perform a variety of techniques, which could involve incisions, to enhance the penis size.. Following are some of the famous surgical procedures that surgeons do for penis enlargement.
The suspensory ligament connects the penis to the pubic bone. In Ligamentolysis, the surgeon cuts the suspensory ligament, which may allow the penis to extend further out from the body, potentially increasing visible length.
In non-surgical procedures, substances like Dermal Fillers or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) are injected into the penis, primarily to enhance girth. The long-term effectiveness and safety of these procedures are still being evaluated. This procedure can be carried out through two techniques;
- Platelets-Rich Plasma (PRP)
Dermal Filler – How it works?
Dermal fillers usually contain chemically modified hyaluronic acid. Don’t forget that hyaluronic acid is the natural component of skin. While hyaluronic acid has a relatively safe profile, it’s important to discuss potential risks and side effects with a healthcare provider.
The Penis Filler procedure is simple and can be completed within 30-45 minutes. The process includes:
- The doctor examines the penis and makes the mark.
- After that, the antiseptic agent is applied to clean the penis.
- A local anesthetic is applied to make the penis numb so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- Then the doctor injects dermal filler through a blunt cannula into the soft tissue under the skin shaft.
- Once the procedure completes, the doctor cleans the penis and provides post-care instructions to the patient.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) – How it works?
In the P-Shot process, the doctor takes platelet-rich plasma from the patient’s blood and injects it into his penile tissue. The intended purpose is to potentially improve erectile function and penile health by promoting tissue growth and vascularization.
The P-Shot is a straightforward procedure, and you can have it done within an hour. Once you arrive at the clinic, the doctor will:
- Apply local anesthesia to the genital area so that you can avoid discomfort during the procedure.
- Take a blood sample, typically from your arm, and place it in a test tube.
- Isolate the PRP from the blood by putting the testing tube in a centrifuge for a few minutes.
- Transfer the extracted PRP from the test tube into syringes for injection.
- Clean the penis
- Inject PRP in the shaft
- People who receive an injection into the penile shaft are then given a penis pump. The duration of the PRP injection process itself is typically brief, often lasting only a few minutes. The purpose is to ensure that PRP works perfectly and the penis draws blood as intended.
- Provide information about medication and precautionary measurements.
- Now the process is complete, and you are allowed to go home.
To produce the best results, the doctor advises
- Take the prescribed medications on time.
- It’s generally recommended to avoid masturbation and sexual intercourse for a period, which may vary based on the specific procedure and doctor’s advice.
- Wash your penis with soft hands.
- Keep the penis and the surrounding area clean.
- Regularly massage the penis as directed by the doctor for two weeks to ensure even distribution of the filler.
Benefits of non-surgical procedures
Both PRP and Dermal Fillers are relatively new treatments, and while they show promise, their long-term benefits and risks are not as well-established as those of more traditional treatments.
- Both processes are less time-consuming and can be completed within an hour.
- The pre-procedure care is near to none. All you need is a healthy body, and you are considered the best candidate for the procedure.
- Similarly, the recovery time is minimal compared to surgical procedures.
(The timeframe for observing final results can vary greatly depending on the individual and the type of procedure performed. It may take more than four weeks in many cases.)
Benefits of penile enlargement through surgeries
Following are some of the benefits of penile enlargement through surgeries:
- May boost self-confidence, although individual results and psychological impacts can vary.
- While some surgical procedures aim to enhance both length and girth, it’s important to note that the effectiveness and safety of these procedures can vary, and they often come with a higher risk of complications compared to non-surgical methods.
What happens immediately after the procedure?
You will be advised to stay in the clinic for an hour or two so that the staff can monitor you. In the meantime, the doctor will give you instructions and prescriptions about the medications.
Is penis enlargement a painful process?
The level of discomfort can vary depending on the procedure, with surgical methods typically involving more post-operative pain than non-surgical methods. Non-surgical methods such as P-Shot and Dermal Fillers are generally less invasive and may cause less discomfort than surgical methods. However, some discomfort or sensitivity may still occur.
All kinds of cosmetic procedures are subjected to certain risks and side effects. The same is the case with penile enlargement. While having an experienced professional perform the procedure can reduce the risk of side effects, it’s important to understand that all medical procedures carry inherent risks. Some of the common side effects include;
- Necrosis, which can lead to severe deformity and infections, is a potential risk.
- Mild to severe absorption with severe deformity.
- Skin adhesions, which are abnormal attachments between the skin and underlying tissues, can occur as a complication.
- Scars can appear.
- Donor area scarring.
Schedule A Consultation
Due to the growing demand, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers penile enlargement treatments, which may address concerns related to penis size and erectile dysfunction, subject to a thorough medical evaluation. If you are interested, feel free to consult with our surgeons. You can book an appointment by filling out the consultation form given below or visiting our location
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest