Alright, bald-headed gentlemen, you have done enough bearing the cheeky satire of your friends making fun of your bald head. Now is the time to say goodbye to those persistent bald patches and grow new hair. As they say, every day is a new day, so tie your shoelaces, go out, and consider the best male hair transplant for your bald scalp, as today will never return
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Male Hair Transplant?
- 2 Benefits of male hair transplant in Dubai
- 3 Who is the best candidate for Male Hair Transplant?
- 4 How can I prepare myself for hair transplant?
- 5 Hair Transplant Procedure
- 6 Recovery
- 7 Cost of male hair transplant in Dubai
- 8 Side effects
- 9 Hair Transplant Surgeon
- 10 Why Choose Us?
What is a Male Hair Transplant?
In a male hair transplant, the surgeon harvests hair from the donor area and implants them into the recipient area, which may include the hairline, mid-scalp, and crown. Male pattern baldness is more common than female pattern baldness. When pattern baldness starts, hair begins to recede at the hairline and then spread to the crown area. If not treated on time, this pattern leads to total baldness.
Benefits of male hair transplant in Dubai
The perks of getting a male hair transplant in Dubai are crystal clear. A large number of travelers arrive in Dubai every year, including medical tourists, due to the city’s advanced healthcare facilities, internationally renowned doctors, and cost-effective treatments. Moreover, DHA has a zero-tolerance policy on quality checks and balances. That’s why people consider Dubai the best place for hair transplant.
The following are some of the benefits of hair transplant
- A permanent solution for baldness.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Enhance personality.
- Boost self-confidence.
- Reduced scarring is possible with the FUE technique, though individual results may vary.
- Less recovery time.
- The transplanted hair will follow a natural growth cycle.
Who is the best candidate for Male Hair Transplant?
This question is asked by a few visitors and we would like to answer it once and for all. Not every man above 18 is an ideal candidate for a hair transplant; factors such as hair type, the extent of hair loss, and medical conditions affect candidacy. Though there are no specific age restrictions, our doctors recommend evaluating the stability of hair loss before proceeding with a hair transplant. Moreover, the candidate should also fulfill the following criteria
- A patient has a realistic approach and expectations from the surgery
- The one who has lost hair due to any accidental injuries or burns.
- Individuals who lost hair due to chemotherapy should consult extensively, as hair regrowth varies and may not be permanent.
- People with certain types of alopecia, such as androgenetic alopecia or traction alopecia, can opt for the FUE method.
- A person who understands and is prepared for possible discomfort after the procedure.
How can I prepare myself for hair transplant?
Well, you don’t need to do extra things for hair transplant surgery. You only need to consult with an experienced and renowned doctor who has performed successful surgeries and can understand every individual case and treatment. In addition to this, there are some common dos and don’ts that you should follow to get effective results.
- Cease smoking and alcohol consumption at least 4 weeks before the procedure to improve healing and outcomes.
- Avoid taking any blood-thinning medicines, and consult with your doctor before discontinuing any prescribed medication.
- If you have high sugar or blood pressure issues, disclose them to your doctor.
Hair Transplant Procedure
Normally, male hair transplant can be performed using two techniques;
FUT Hair Transplant Procedure
FUT hair transplant is an old technique used to regrow hair on bald spots. In FUT, the surgeon cuts a strip from the back or sides of the head and then implants it back in the crown area. Though FUT hair transplant is a more invasive technique, some people consider it due to potentially lower costs and the ability to transplant a larger number of grafts in a single session.
FUE Hair Transplant
A widely known technique used for male hair transplant is the FUE technique. FUE stands for Follicular Units Extraction. In FUE, the surgeon extracts individual follicular units from the donor area using a micro-punching tool and then implants them one by one into the recipient area.
This technique is minimally invasive and produces the desired results.
After undergoing a hair transplant, people usually expect results overnight, which is irrational. For a male hair transplant to complete its cycle, you can expect the following phases
In this phase, you will go through the healing process. The treated area heals, and there might be minimal signs of surgery, depending on the technique used and individual healing factors.
It’s normal for transplanted hair to shed after 2-3 months, a part of the normal hair growth cycle. However, the hair follicles remain capable of growing new hair.
In 9-12 months, you will typically see significant new hair growth on your scalp, but full results may take up to 18 months. These hairs react naturally and follow the same cycle -shedding and regrowing- as that natural hairs.
Cost of male hair transplant in Dubai
The average cost of a male hair transplant in Dubai starts from 13,500 AED. Every man has his own type of hair Alopecia. Some require a minimum number of grafts, while others – experiencing total baldness- require a maximum number of grafts. So, the prices vary depending.
Moreover, the geographical location of the clinic also plays a decisive role in determining the prices of the treatment.
A hair transplant is considered a safe and secure procedure. Since it is a surgical procedure, it carries some complications;
- Pain, swelling, and infection in the treated area
- You can also feel sensation in the treated area
Hair Transplant Surgeon
Why Choose Us?
In a male hair transplant, the expertise of the surgeon and the caliber of the clinic carries a huge impact on the final results of a procedure. We, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, take pride in our team of highly qualified doctors and staff who have given second-to-none results over the years.
Moreover, to date, we are offering free consultations regarding hair transplants to all candidates. So, don’t waste your time, pick up the phone and call us at +971 4 348 5575 or fill out the form below.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest