Dubai is home to thousands of expatriates. People from all corners of the world having different races, colors, and origins share one problem in common: receding hairline. Men and women without any gender discrimination, suffer from hair loss problems. However, it is also a fact that in men, receding hairline occurs more than in women.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Natural Hairline Treatment?
- 2 Candidate
- 3 Benefits of Natural Hairline Treatment
- 4 Results – Before and After
- 5 How to prepare for natural hairline treatment?
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Post-procedure care
- 8 Cost of natural hairline treatment in Dubai
- 9 Common Complications
- 10 Our Hair Transplant Surgeons
- 11 Free Consultation
What is Natural Hairline Treatment?
Natural hairline treatment is a procedure in which the surgeon restores the bald hairline by implanting the hair follicles in the target area without leaving permanent scars in the treated area. It is a type of Hair Transplant.
For natural hairline restoration, this treatment is widely popular among people with receding hairline problems. People like it because of the natural look of the restored hair. Also, its durability and permanent results in most cases make it one of the most sought-after treatments across the globe.
Irrespective of gender, every person can be considered a good candidate if he/she;
- Has a good healthy condition.
- Has lost hair due to any incident or burn.
- Is recovered from cancer and has undergone chemotherapy.
- Wants to restore hair naturally without serious complications.
- Has real expectations from the treatment.
Benefits of Natural Hairline Treatment
As the name suggests, the biggest advantage of the natural hairline treatment is that your hair tends to grow naturally and follow the same lifecycle as that of normal hair. Additionally, other benefits of this treatment include
- According to Healthline.com, people, who underwent natural hairline treatment through FUE, are usually safe from serious infection.
- Boost personality and confidence
- When performed by an expert specialist, natural hairline treatment minimizes the need for additional treatments.
Results – Before and After
you will see a stark difference between the patient’s condition before and after the treatment. After taking precautionary measures and medications on time, you will be able to see hairlines full of natural hairs within a year.
How to prepare for natural hairline treatment?
This treatment is minimally invasive and day surgery means you can go, undergo surgery, and then leave the hospital on the same day. For productive results, follow the guidelines below
- Go for quality and don’t be a penny pincher.
- Consult with an expert doctor who has delivered successful results over the years.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol, minimum 2 weeks before the treatment is recommended.
- Aspirin and ibuprofen can cause blood thinning, so avoid them.
The procedure is straightforward. Usually, the surgeon uses the FUE technique for natural hairline treatment. This treatment is spread over 6-8 hours, contingent on the number of grafts to be implanted during the treatment. The procedure contains;
Clean the donor area
The surgeon cleans and shaves the donor area – usually the back side of the head.
After that, the surgeon applies local anesthesia to the target area for the patient’s comfort.
Then, the grafts are collected and prepared to the desired size.
In the end, the surgeon implants the prepared grafts one by one using a special tool.
After the natural hairline transplant, you need to follow the surgeon’s instructions carefully and consider the following guidelines
- Smoking and alcohol can deteriorate the recovery process, so it would be better if you avoid them for at least two weeks.
- Change the bandage after 24 hours – consultation with the doctor is necessary.
- Avoid exercises and strenuous activities for a couple of days.
- After the treatment, avoid aspirin and other blood-thinner medicines for a week.
Cost of natural hairline treatment in Dubai
The average starting cost of a natural hairline transplant in Dubai is 13,500 AED. The cost is not the same for every person. It can fluctuate depending on the geographical location of the clinic, the doctor’s fee, and the number of grafts required for treatment.
Overall, natural hairline treatment is a safe procedure. Still, a person can face the following complications;
- Numbness and swelling in the treated area.
- Minor bleeding
- Bruising is typically temporary and not a cause for concern.
Our Hair Transplant Surgeons
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic has been providing free consultations for natural hairline restoration since its establishment. Our team is comprised of highly skilled dermatologists, hair transplant specialists, and aestheticians, who have delivered successful surgeries related to hair problems over the years and are striving for further advancement.
For any query, do visit our clinic at the given location. You can also call us at+971 4 348 5575 and can book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest