Dubai is home to thousands of expatriates. People from all corners of the world having different races, colors, and origins share one problem in common: receding hairline. Men and women without any gender discrimination, suffer from hair loss problems. However, it is also a fact that in men, receding hairline occurs more than in women.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Natural Hairline Treatment?
- 2 Candidate
- 3 Benefits of Natural Hairline Treatment
- 4 Results – Before and After
- 5 How to prepare for natural hairline treatment?
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Post-procedure care
- 8 Cost of natural hairline treatment in Dubai
- 9 Common Complications
- 10 Hair Transplant Surgeon
- 11 Free Consultation
What is Natural Hairline Treatment?
Natural hairline treatment is a hair restoration procedure where the surgeon implants hair follicles in the balding area. While it aims to minimize scarring, some scarring may still occur. It is a type of Hair Transplant.
For natural hairline restoration, this treatment is widely popular among people with receding hairline problems. People like it because of the natural look of the restored hair. Also, its durability and permanent results in most cases make it one of the most sought-after treatments across the globe.
Irrespective of gender, a good candidate should be:
- In good health
- Has experienced hair loss due to incidents such as burns or other injuries.
- Is in remission from cancer and has completed chemotherapy.
- Wants to restore hair naturally without serious complications.
- Has real expectations from the treatment.
Benefits of Natural Hairline Treatment
As the name suggests, the biggest advantage of the natural hairline treatment is that your hair tends to grow naturally and follow the same lifecycle as that of normal hair. Additionally, other benefits of this treatment include
- People who undergo natural hairline treatment through FUE have a low risk of serious infection, but as with any surgical procedure, some risk remains.
- Can enhance self-esteem and confidence.
- When performed by an expert specialist, natural hairline treatment minimizes the need for additional treatments.
Results – Before and After
You will see a stark difference between the patient’s condition before and after the treatment. With proper care and medication adherence, significant hair regrowth can be expected within a year, though results may vary.
How to prepare for natural hairline treatment?
This treatment is minimally invasive and day surgery means you can go, undergo surgery, and then leave the hospital on the same day. For productive results, follow the guidelines below
- Go for quality and don’t be a penny pincher.
- Consult with an expert doctor who has delivered successful results over the years.
- It is recommended to stop smoking and drinking alcohol at least 2 weeks before the treatment to improve healing and outcomes.
- Avoid blood thinners like aspirin and ibuprofen as they can increase bleeding risk during and after the procedure.
The procedure is straightforward. Usually, the surgeon uses the FUE technique for natural hairline treatment. This treatment is spread over 6-8 hours, contingent on the number of grafts to be implanted during the treatment. The procedure includes:
Clean the donor area
The surgeon cleans and may shave the donor area, which is typically the back of the head.
After that, the surgeon applies local anesthesia to the target area for the patient’s comfort.
Then, the grafts are collected and prepared to the desired size.
In the end, the surgeon implants the prepared grafts one by one using a special tool.
After the natural hairline transplant, you need to follow the surgeon’s instructions carefully and consider the following guidelines
- Smoking and alcohol can deteriorate the recovery process, so it would be better if you avoid them for at least two weeks.
- Change the bandage after 24 hours, following the doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid exercises and strenuous activities for at least a week to ensure proper healing.
- After the treatment, avoid aspirin and other blood-thinning medications for a specified period as advised by your doctor.
Cost of natural hairline treatment in Dubai
The average starting cost of a natural hairline transplant in Dubai is 13,500 AED. The cost is not the same for every person. It can fluctuate depending on the geographical location of the clinic, the doctor’s fee, and the number of grafts required for treatment.
While natural hairline treatment is generally safe, potential complications can include:
- Numbness and swelling in the treated area.
- Minor pain.
- Minor bleeding, which is a common and typically manageable side effect.
- While bruising is typically temporary, it should be monitored and reported to the doctor if it persists or worsens.
Hair Transplant Surgeon
The Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers free consultations for natural hairline restoration, leveraging years of expertise in the field. Our team is comprised of highly skilled dermatologists, hair transplant specialists, and aestheticians, who have delivered successful surgeries related to hair problems over the years and are striving for further advancement.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest