Aging is a natural process but it takes a toll on your skin. The health and appearance of skin get affected as it ages which makes you look older than your actual age. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your body that retains the moisture required by skin and joints. However, as you age the level of hyaluronic acid also depletes which leads to fine lines, wrinkles, loss of elasticity and dullness. Therefore, you need a suitable amount of hyaluronic acid in your skin which is provided by hyaluronic acid peel in Dubai.
Hyaluronic acid peels are very effective against aging signs that appear on your face but they should be applied by an expert dermatologist. It is because hyaluronic acid, if misused, can dry out your skin.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is also known as hyaluronan which is a sticky substance which is produced by the human body naturally. Its significant amount is found in skin and its primary function is to retain the moisture that keeps the skin tissues hydrated and well-lubricated. Moreover, it also helps in reducing the loss of moisture. Hyaluronic acid when used in peels is suitable for all skin types such as sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. Also, it is highly beneficial for dry and mature skin because of its hydrating and anti-aging properties. The hyaluronic acid can be used as a supplement, peel or a lotion. In addition to this, it can be used for filler injections too and works well with vitamin C, Vitamin B5 and glycolic acid.
Are you a candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for hyaluronic acid peel Dubai if;
- You have fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- You have a dull skin tone.
- Your skin has lost elasticity.
- There are visible age spots on your skin
- Your skin has become loose or sagging.
- You have dry, sensitive or blemish-prone skin.
- You are not suffering from rosacea or eczema.
How does it work?
Hyaluronic acid peel Dubai when applied topically, draws water into the skin and keeps it hydrated and elastic. The hyaluronic acid in the peel sits on the skin and acts as a moisturizer because of its water-attracting properties. Upon the application of the hyaluronic acid peel, the skin becomes a highly effective barrier that does not let the big hyaluronic acid molecules squeeze through the dermis skin layer. As a result, the acid stays in the dermis and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
At first, the skin is cleaned and the hyaluronic acid peel is applied to your skin. Make sure that an expert dermatologist applies the peel to your skin. Once the peel is applied, it is left on the skin for some time based on your skin type. After that, the peel is removed from the skin which reveals a healthy skin that has no fine lines and wrinkles.
What are the Benefits?
Hyaluronic acid peel Dubai offers countless benefits for the skin which include;
- It makes your skin healthier and supple.
- It promotes and speeds up the healing of skin wounds.
- It improves the dull skin tone.
- It alleviates dry skin and helps it retain extra moisture.
- It removes all the aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
- You get a tight and lifted skin.
- It improves the elasticity of the skin.
- It is safe and does not harm your skin.
- It enhances the overall plumpness of skin.
There are no major side-effects of hyaluronic acid peels in Dubai because they contain hyaluronic acid which is naturally present in the body. However, using too much hyaluronic acid can cause redness and inflammation. Misusing acid peel can do more harm to your skin than good. It can dry out your skin by drawing moisture from the deeper levels of the skin. Therefore, get the treatment done by an expert.
After undergoing hyaluronic acid peel you need to follow some instructions to achieve the desired results which include the following;
- Avoid direct sun exposure because your skin gets sensitive after a peel.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen when going out.
- Avoid strenuous workouts.
- Avoid dry saunas and steam rooms.
- Do not over-exfoliate your skin.
- Moisturize your skin and keep it hydrated.
Get a Free Consultation
If you want to learn more about hyaluronic acid peel in Dubai, book your appointment at our clinic. We have board-certified dermatologists who are expert in performing all sorts of peeling treatments. They will examine your skin to check your eligibility for the procedure before performing it. You can also discuss your concerns regarding the procedure with our skincare experts. We offer a free initial consultation to our patients who are interested in getting the peel treatment. So, fill in the form given below and get your consultation scheduled.
Fill in the form to get Consultation
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest