Who wouldn’t want a smile that blinds? The truth is we all love white teeth that is why we are always clamoring for the latest toothpaste that screams teeth whitening treatment for kids, men & women in Dubai. After all, the first impression is sometimes the only impression, and pearly white teeth can create a big and unforgettable impression, not to mention a confidence boost.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we provide professional teeth whitening in Dubai, which is done by experienced cosmetic specialists and dentists in Dubai, who understand what the Hollywood smile is all about and its importance to you. Want to know the cost of treatment? Check out the Cost Page.
For many of us, our teeth can become discolored as we get older due to a number of reasons which include smoking, drinking tea and coffee and other colored drinks as well as foods. The staining usually happens on the surface, hence the need for professional teeth whitening in Dubai.
There are different types of professional teeth whitening, and at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we provide laser teeth whitening and zoom teeth whitening.
These methods of teeth whitening are very effective and work by lightening the color of your teeth without interfering or removing a part of your teeth enamel.
Since the whiteness of teeth varies from one person to the next, what your friend might achieve might not be what you achieve. Our specialist dentists can tailor-make each teeth whitening procedure according to your teeth, depending on the sensitivity.
Candidacy For Teeth Whitening
Before going to the procedure, you need to know if you are a good candidate or not. You will get the best results if you are according to the criterion of candidacy. Our surgeons will assist you in this regard. Hence, you are a good candidate if;
- Your teeth are healthy.
- Your gums are healthy and you haven’t get filling or teeth restoration treatment before.
- Your teeth reflecting yellowish color.
- Your overall health is good.
- You are aware of the realistic expectations of the procedure.
Goals Of Teeth Whitening
When you want to get the treatment then obviously you have some specific goals in your mind. If you have the following goals, then this procedure is perfect for you. If you want;
- To brighten your smile.
- To boost your confidence.
- To enhance the overall personality.
- To reduce the look of wrinkles.
- To make your personality and overall appearance more attractive than before.
- To doesn’t provide any harm to your teeth.
- To get a positive outlook on your life.
- Follow the diet plan that is provided to you by your surgeon.
- Intake the prescribed medicines on time.
- Done with the x-rays or other tests if provided.
- Keep an ice pack on the home.
- Wear loose clothes on the day of surgery.
Teeth Whitening Procedure
After the consultation, the dentist will start by cleaning your teeth of any residue on them. Then the process of whitening starts. If you are using laser teeth whitening, the process will be over in less than 30 minutes.
If you are using Zoom teeth whitening, the procedure is more intense. After the cleaning, your gums will be protected with a barrier and the zoom gel applied to the teeth. It is then activated with a special light produced by a zoom lamp. After the desired whiteness is achieved, the protective barrier is then removed, and the result is super white teeth. This procedure can take up to one hour to accomplish the desired results.
At the end of the day, regardless of why you need your teeth whitened, you will walk out of Dubai Cosmetic Surgery an hour or less later with a beautiful and bright smile, depending on the type of teeth whitening procedure used.
- Use ice packs in case of bruising or bleeding.
- You may feel a little pain due to the procedure, hence it depends on the severity of the procedure. So, intake the prescribed medicines regularly.
- Intake the prescribed diet.
- Take rest as discussed with your surgeon.
If you follow the preoperative and postoperative instructions carefully, then the recovery time period will be less as compared to the actual time. Furthermore, you may ask it in the initial session with your surgeon.
The results are outstanding and all of the patients, who have got their teeth whitening treatment from our clinic, are very happy with the results. According to an estimate, the results last for 4 or more months. Hence, the results also depend on the overall diet and dental health.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
If you want to know more about teeth whitening in Dubai, then feel free to contact us anytime. Our team of customer support is always ready to serve you. We provide FREE consultation for our new and existing patients. Simply fill the following form and one of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest