Root canal treatment in Dubai is completely safe and painless for both males and females. There is a misconception among people that root canal is a painful treatment.
Remember! It is not painful! Thanks to local anesthesia that makes it less painful! It is also known as endodontic treatment.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Root Canal Candidates
- 3. Root Canal Goals
- 4. Pre-Op Preparation
- 5. Root Canal Procedure
- 6. Root Canal Recovery
- 7. Post-Op Care
- 8. Our Surgeons
- 9. Root Canal Result
- 10. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Less than one hour per session
Very high Success Rate
Root Canal Candidates
Your root canal therapy candidacy depends on a variety of factors listed below. You are perfect candidate of Root canal treatment in Dubai if YOU:
- Have an infected tooth which cannot be cured through other treatment.
- Are experiencing pain and discomfort along with abscess and swelling.
- Have had more than one dental fillings in the past.
- Have a damaged tooth due to fracture, etc.
- Have the gum disease.
Root Canal Goals
Root canal therapy aims at:
- Elevating the pain caused by infected tooth.
- Curing diseased or infected dental pulp.
- Cleansing the interior of the tooth.
- Sealing off the treated area.
Before your dentist recommends endodontic treatment, he or she will first examine your tooth with the help of X-Ray.
After the complete examination of the tooth, the doctor will be able to recommend the best treatment for your problem.
Root Canal Procedure
It comprises of the following steps:
- Step 1: Local Anesthesia
- Step 2: Placing a Dental Dam
- Step 3: Drilling a Hole
- Step 4: Removal of Dead Pulp
- Step 5: Disinfection of Canals
- Step 6: Shaping of Canals
- Step 7: Filling of Root Canals
- Step 8: Filling of the Remaining Hole
- Step 9: Prescription of Antibiotic
- Step 10: Tooth Top Filling or Crown
Root Canal Recovery
The recovery process for Endodontic therapy procedure is short. You will experience pain for the coming days but the medicines prescribed by the doctor will soon solve this problem.
After the treatment, the person might not be able to touch the tooth because of the pain. The person may also feel pain while eating.
Root Canal Result
The Latest Endodontic therapy is always effective and successful in general. A root canal therapy is always effective and successful in general. Moreover, it gives long lasting results if performed by an expert endodontist in Dubai.
Have anything else to ask? Do not worry! Just fill the sign up form and have a free consultation session with one our endodontists in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest