What is Lip Augmentation?
Lips Augmentation also known as lip enlargement is a cosmetic procedure that aims to enhance the appearance of the lips by making them look fuller and ample. Full lips with an accentuated border definitely add to the beauty and appeal of a woman making her look youthful and attractive whereas thin lips make a person look aged. Lip enlargement treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is an available option for you if you want augmented lips.
There is no fixed cost for lip augmentation, or set formula to calculate the expenses that you will incur to get your dream lip size and volume. However, you can visit the cost page to learn about the cost.
- 1. What is Lip Augmentation?
- 2. *Facts You Must Know
- 3. Before and After
- 4. Are You a Candidate?
- 5. Lip Augmentation Goals
- 6. Treatment Options
- 7. Pre-op Preparation
- 8. Lip Augmentation Procedure
- 9. Our Lip Augmentation Surgeons
- 10. Lip Augmentation Benefits
- 11. Lip Augmentation Recovery
- 12. Complications
- 13. Post-op Care
- 14. Outcomes
- 15. Lip Augmentation FAQ’s
- 16. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before and After
Lip augmentation gives instant results but they will be temporary as the substances are eventually absorbed by the body. The results typically last from three months to twelve months but they greatly vary depending on the types of fillers used. Permanent lip fillers may last longer. The results of fat injections last for about six months. You will require having follow-up treatments to sustain the results.
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are You a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for lip augmentation in Dubai if:
- You have extremely thin lips.
- There are lines on your lips.
- You have asymmetrical lips.
- Your lips are not properly defined.
- A small amount of the red portion of your lips is visible.
Lip Augmentation Goals
The goal of lip enlargement in Dubai is to enhance the aesthetic appearance of lips by:
- Increasing the size of the lips.
- Improving the symmetry of lips.
- Improving the definition of lips.
Various options are available for improving the size and definition of lips. These options include:
- Dermal fillers: These are the substances that are injected in the lips to enhance their size and shape.
- Fat injections: This procedure involves extracting fat from some other area of your body and injecting it in your lips.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers – They mimic the natural hyaluronic acid that is found in the body and are long-lasting. Hyaluronic acid keeps skin smooth and hydrated.
- Collagen fillers – are made from collagen derived from cow’s skin or human skin tissues. Collagen is naturally found in the body that keeps skin smooth and supple.
During your pre-treatment visit, your plastic surgeon will examine you, evaluate your general health and will give you some pre-treatment instructions. Some common pre-treatment instructions include:
- Stop smoking for a certain period of time.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol as it can affect the natural healing process.
- Avoid taking aspirin and blood-thinning medications.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Wear sunscreen regularly.
Lip Augmentation Procedure
The latest procedure of lip enlargement in Dubai is very simple, easy and takes just a few minutes. The procedural steps involve:
- The treatment area will be cleansed.
- Numbing cream will be applied to eliminate discomfort and pain. Mostly, the discomfort caused by the treatment is bearable, so most of the patients do not require numbing cream.
- Then, small amounts of filler will be injected in a few sites and around the lips.
- The treatment area will then be massaged slightly to make the results even.
Our Lip Augmentation Surgeons
Our board-certified surgeons can give you the lips that you always desired. The profiles of our surgeons can give you the exact idea about their skills. They have successfully performed many lips augmentation procedure and they will be more than happy to help you out.
Lip Augmentation Benefits
There are many benefits of lip augmentation treatment. Some of these benefits are:
- It gives volume and fullness to your lips that ultimately enhance your facial appearance.
- It makes your smile and faces more attractive.
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
Lip Augmentation Recovery
Lip augmentation is a non-surgical risk-free procedure and does not require a longer period of time for recovery. However, the side effects will take a couple of days to subside completely.
- Just after the treatment, you will experience over-filled and tightened lips but this will be temporary.
- Swelling and bruising will take a couple of days to subside completely.
- You will be able to resume your normal activities immediately after the treatment.
- The final results will become visible after the swelling subsides.
You may call it fortunate that complications are minimal in this procedure. Normally, no major issue is associated with it. However, it is recommended to discuss these risks with your surgeon and take some steps that will reduce their onset. Following is a list of complications;
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Asymmetry or undesired results
- Allergic reactions
- Changes in sensation
- Seroma or hematoma
- Unsatisfactory outcomes that may lead to the revision surgery
- Damage to tissues underneath the skin
Suggestion – Select a board-certified surgeon to reduce side-effects and get better results.
After this treatment, our plastic surgeon will give you some simple post-treatment instructions. These instructions will help you get rid of side effects and will make your procedure successful. Some common instructions are:
- Use ice compresses to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Refrain from excessive lip movement for about 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid massaging and rubbing your lips.
- Use the prescribed topical medication – if required.
You will get outstanding outcomes at the end of this procedure in the shape of plump and enhanced lips. In this way, you will get a boost in your confidence and an effective change in your overall appearance.
If you are not satisfied with the look of your lips and want to follow the trend, lip augmentation in Dubai is the right option for you. You can book a FREE consultation for this treatment by filling in the form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest