Ejal40 is an injectable bio-revitalization gel containing a carefully formulated mix of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid. It is an anti-aging formula that works to rebuild the skin’s extracellular matrix(ECM) to help lift the skin and restore its appearance. This solution also helps reduce several other aging signs, including wrinkles, fine lines, and scars. And in some cases, it may also improve skin tone.
While Ejal40 is an overall safe treatment, it must be administered by a skilled practitioner, preferably in a clinical setting.
Why use Ejal40 Biorevitalization?
Ejal40 injection in Dubai offers the following skin rejuvenation benefits:
- It can stop and may even help reverse skin damage caused by excessive sun exposure.
- It helps restore the facial contour.
- It reverses skin sagging to a reasonable extent and may even restore the oval structure of the face.
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- The bio-revitalization effect of this treatment channels the natural processes to rejuvenate the skin at the cellular level.
- It delivers active skin hydration.
- It causes minimal side effects, provided you get it from a skilled practitioner.
What is the Composition of Ejal40?
Every package of Ejal40 contains a thin-needled syringe prefilled with 2ml of the Ejal40 solution. This solution is composed of:
- Hyaluronic acid (20 mg/ml) with a high molecular weight (1200-1800 kDa)
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dehydrate
- Sodium chloride
- Purified water
How Does It Work?
Ejal40 is a bio-revitalizer that uses hyaluronic acid to promote skin recovery and rejuvenation.
- When injected, this solution stimulates hyaluronic acid receptors in the skin to improve hydration and elasticity.
- It also reconstructs the extracellular matrix(ECM) to restore its primary function – regenerating new skin fibers.
- Ejal40 also stimulates fibroblasts to create an optimal physiological environment, improving the synthesis of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
All these processes aid in dermal tissue repair, contributing to skin thickening, improved hydration and elasticity, and a reduced appearance of aging signs and scars.
Ejal40 can be used to bio-stimulate tissues and fibroblasts in the following skin areas:
- Mouth corners
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
How is Ejal40 Bio-Revitalization Performed?
Ejal40 injections are typically administered using the 4 BPR (4 bio revitalization points) technique. It involves injecting the HA solution into four points of a treatment area. The amount of solution injected in each point is about 0.25ml, so only 1ml is required for a treatment region.
The complete Ejal40 treatment in Dubai is provided in about three sessions, usually spaced four weeks apart. Once this treatment course concludes, you may be advised to have one session every eight weeks, depending on the severity of skin aging.
Potential Side Effects and Aftercare Guidelines
Ejal40 bio-revitalization is a minimally invasive treatment that doesn’t cause severe side effects. However, some swelling and redness due to injections may occur. The treatment may also increase skin sensitivity in the treated region for some time.
Your doctor may ask you to practice the following aftercare steps.
- Avoid makeup for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid sunlight and UV exposure.
- Avoid sauna and tanning treatments for a week.
- Wear gloves or disinfect your hands with a sanitizer before applying skincare products to the face.
Book a Consultation
Experience the power of advanced skin rejuvenation with Ejal40 bio-revitalizer at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. For further details, please call +971 4 348 5575. Fill out the form provided below to book a consultation online.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest