Before going in for breast augmentation or breast implant surgery commonly known as a boob job, there are some things that you need to know. You should definitely be knowing about the shape and size that you want and how it will look on you. You should also be aware of the implant size, gel density, shape, and incision site that your plastic surgeon is recommending for you. After your personal medical review, your surgeon will tell you if you qualify for breast implant surgery or not.
Differences Between Motiva and Mentor Breast Implants
- Motiva implants are tear-shaped made up of different levels of fillings whereas mentor implants are round in shape and have just one level of filling.
- Motiva implants are 100% safe and they have a proper filling which helps them in resurfacing after a breast implant surgery. On the other hand, mentor implants are famous and safe. Motiva implants and mentor implants also differ when it comes to the surface, their surfaces are different.
- Motiva implants come with silicone gel technology and it is updated. The silicone gel technology makes it different from its competitors. Mentor implants, on the other hand, have not been updated in the last few years.
- Motiva implant is appealing and the shape is beautiful. Mentor implants are not appealing and they cannot maintain the anticipated shape.
- Mentor implants have consistent size intervals and more options in an implant shape. But Motiva implants have more options within a given width. The width of the client’s breast should match the width of the breast implant.
Both Motiva and Mentor breast implants have their benefits and differences. In order to know which one would work best for you, it is important to consult a qualified and licensed surgeon for your breast implant surgery. During the consultation, the surgeon will examine your treatment area, ask about your expectations, and brief you about treatment. He or she will also help you in deciding whether you need Mentor implants or Motiva implants.
Breast Implant Surgery Safety
One of the risks of having breast implant surgery is bacterial infections or bio-films that can develop on the implant’s surface in some cases and environmental conditions. That is why it is important for the surgeon to follow the 14-point patient safety steps for augmentation procedures. A qualified and licensed surgeon will not leave you with a huge scar after the breast augmentation surgery; rather he or she will try to make a very small scar.
The Final Words
It is highly recommended to consult with a surgeon before deciding to get Motiva implants or Mentor implants for your breast augmentation surgery. For this purpose, you need to choose the best cosmetic surgery clinic that has qualified and experienced breast surgeons. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, you will find several breast surgeons who have worked internationally and have extensive experience. So, book your appointment today.