Ozone therapy is a revolutionary skincare treatment in which super oxygen O3 is introduced into the body by using an ozone capsule. Due to the disinfectant properties of ozone, it is widely used to treat various diseases and wounds. Ozone therapy in Dubai enables the body to balance the pH and stimulates the body’s natural healing abilities.
What is Ozone?
Ozone, a colorless gas, is an alternative version and activated form of oxygen. It consists of three oxygen atoms that combine to form a molecule, unlike normal oxygen (O2). The behavior of ozone is entirely different from oxygen. It is more energetic and oxidative in nature, so it has numerous applications, including medical ozone therapy.
Treatable Conditions with Ozone Therapy
Ozone therapy Dubai can be used to treat several diseases, which include the following;
- Auto-immune diseases
- Bacterial and viral infections
- Alzheimer disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
How to prepare for ozone therapy?
Your doctor will provide you some instructions before performing the ozone therapy procedure. Following these instructions will help you prepare for the therapy. Also, you will be able to get the desired results without any complications.
Ozone Sauna Therapy
There are several ways to perform ozone therapy in Dubai, and one of them is Ozone sauna therapy. It enhances the detoxifying and cleansing properties of the skin by stimulating the sweat glands. Ozone sauna therapy also increases blood circulation that consequently improves the tone and texture of the skin. As a result, you get healthy skin.
How does Ozone Sauna Therapy Work?
Ozone sauna therapy involves a capsule in which ozone steam is generated. This ozone steam surrounds the human body and infuses ozone into the skin. The patient is made to sit inside the ozone capsule with their face outside the capsule. The humid heat inside the capsule opens the skin pores, and ozone penetrates the skin to enter the bloodstream. After entering the bloodstream, the ozone travels to the fat and lymph tissue, removing the toxins and cleaning the lymph tissues. Ozone sauna therapy is an effective technique to remove toxins from the body and promote overall well-being.
Benefits of Ozone Sauna Therapy
Ozone therapy Dubai has the following benefits;
- It enhances blood circulation and blood oxygen level
- Increases the body temperature and metabolism that helps you lose 600 calories per session
- Fights the pathogens and disposes of the toxins
- Ozone therapy also relaxes the muscle tension
- Boosts the energy and serotonin levels
- Relieves pain and stimulates the healing process
- Removes bacterial and viral infections
Other Ways to Perform Ozone Therapy
There are nine different ways to perform ozone therapy. Only an expert can suggest to you the best-suited procedure. Mentioned below are three primary ways to perform ozone therapy;
- Intravenously – In this method, ozone gas is dissolved into the blood. For this purpose, the blood is first taken from the patient’s body, and the ozone gas is dissolved in it. This blood is then injected back into the patient’s body through an IV. Intravenous ozone therapy is usually performed to treat diseases like HIV.
- Direct Application to the tissue – If you are getting ozone therapy to treat a wound, the ozone gas will be directly applied to the affected tissues. The administration of ozone gas will be done in a protective covering.
- Intramuscularly – Another way to get ozone therapy is through intramuscular injection. In this technique, the ozone gas will be mixed with oxygen for the injection.
Ozone Therapy Cost in Dubai
The cost of ozone therapy is finalized on the basis of the treatment method. Every technique has a specific cost that might vary from patient to patient depending on the doctor’s expertise and the clinic’s location. Therefore, please consult with our experts to know the exact price of ozone therapy.
Schedule a Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is now offering the latest ozone therapy to help its patient in the best possible manner. The quality of our services and state-of-the-art technology make us the best ozone therapy clinic in Dubai. Please book your appointment now and consult with our board-certified doctors to know more about ozone therapy. You need to fill in the consultation form, and we will schedule your appointment as soon as possible.
Fill in the form to get a consultation
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest