Oxygen is what revives and replenishes the cells in the human body. However, due to pollution in our environment today, the amount of oxygen has been reduced drastically. When oxygen fails to be transported efficiently to our skin cells, the skin gets thinner and wrinkles and age spots become visible. An oxygen facial in Dubai & Abu Dhabi will replenish the amount of oxygen that is needed by the skin making it more hydrated, plumper and youthful-looking.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Who is a Candidate?
- 3 Pre-treatment Preparation
- 4 Oxygen Facial Procedure
- 5 Machine Used
- 6 Our Doctors
- 7 Treatment Expectations
- 8 Post-treatment Care
- 9 Oxygen Facial Benefits
- 10 Complications
- 11 Oxygen Facial Results
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a Candidate?
Oxygen facial is a safe and effective cosmetic procedure for skin rejuvenation. You may be an ideal candidate for the procedure if:
- Your skin has become saggy.
- Your skin has fine lines and wrinkles on it.
- Your skin has dark patches caused by aging and sun damage.
- The pores on your skin are enlarged.
- Your skin is overall dull and rough.
There are no specific pre-treatment instructions for an oxygen facial. You just need to:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Use sunscreen.
- Avoid using any over the counter product that can irritate your skin.
Oxygen Facial Procedure
Oxygen facial therapy is a quick and simple procedure that requires a few minutes to complete. The steps of the procedure are:
- The practitioner will examine your skin and deduce the most appropriate serums.
- The serums will be applied to your skin with the help of a handpiece infuser.
- Then a small pen-like device called airbrush will be used to deliver pressurized oxygen to the skin. This will make serums to infuse deep into the skin layers.
- The oxygen and serum will instantly be absorbed by the skin making it healthier, smoother, brighter and fresher.
Oxygen facial in Dubai gives instant results and does not require any downtime and recovery time. You will be able to resume your normal routine immediately after the treatment. You will feel more refreshed and rejuvenated.
There is absolutely no recovery time associated with oxygen facial Dubai and therefore there are no specific post-treatment instructions for the procedure. However, you will need to:
- Be gentle with your skin.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Use sunscreen before going outdoors.
Oxygen Facial Benefits
There are many benefits of an oxygen facial in Dubai. Some of them are:
- It is a quick and simple therapy that is totally non-invasive and pain-free.
- It does not cause any severe complications or side effects.
- It also promotes cell growth and collagen growth.
- It rehydrates and detoxifies your skin.
- It accelerates the natural healing process.
- It is safe for sensitive skin types also.
- It does not require downtime or recovery time.
- It gives instant results.
Oxygen facial treatment is an outstanding procedure that makes your skin healthy and rejuvenated without any side-effects. But a few possible risks may include;
Oxygen Facial Results
The latest oxygen facial treatment with no side-effects gives instant results, which is why you can have this treatment before any big occasion. The results of oxygen facial are temporary just like other types of facials and you will require repeated sessions.
For more information regarding oxygen facial treatment and to schedule your treatment sessions, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® today. We offer free initial consultation to all patients. You just need to fill in the form given below and we will book your appointment with one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest