Removing unwanted hair from the skin has never been an easy task. Several methods have been introduced with time, but none of them proved to be long-lasting. However, there is a treatment that can do wonders for you in this regard. It is none other than Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is becoming more popular day by day because of its unique approach that does not harm your skin and stops the growth of hair permanently. Therefore, if you are sick and tired of all these unwanted skin hair then visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery at your earliest.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Candidate For Laser Hair Removal Dubai?
- 3. Technologies Provided
- 4. Pre-op Preparation
- 5. Procedure
- 6. Aftercare
- 7. Benefits
- 8. Complications
- 9. Facial Hair Removal with Laser
- 10. Before and After
- 11. Results
- 12. Laser Hair Removal FAQs
- 13. News And Media
- 14. Free Consultation
Candidate For Laser Hair Removal Dubai?
Another important factor that must be considered while selecting the treatment is checking the candidacy for the procedure. Treatment is suitable for both men and women, providing desired results to both genders. Therefore, almost everybody tired of unnecessary hair can be a perfect candidate for this procedure. Especially, people with dark hair and light skin tone can be the ideal candidates for the treatment. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, Diode Laser or GentleMax technology is used to accommodate a large demographic of skin and hair.
Our GentleMax laser (Candela) technology is a dual-wavelength laser platform and is the culmination of hair removal technology. Candela’s GentleYag (ND Yag) combined with Alexandrite’s GentleLase can treat everything from unwanted hair to facial veins. This combination allows doctors to treat a wide variety of skin types and hair colors with minimum discomfort. The revolutionary technology for GentleMax is uniquely equipped with a cooling system to prevent the burning of skin and redness. You can fill in our free consultation form and ask a specialist who will tell you more about permanent hair removal in Dubai.
Apart from that we also make use of Diode laser technology. You will get to know which one is most suitable for you once you book in a free consultation or visit our clinic.
It can only be performed under the supervision of laser specialists. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we provide all the pre-op guidance that is necessary for a successful treatment.
Mentioned below are some of the steps that must be followed before starting the laser treatment.
- You need to shave the targeted area before the procedure so that the laser machine can work without any hindrance.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning for almost six weeks before the treatment. It is because laser treatment is photosensitive.
- You must not pluck or wax hair from the roots for almost four to six weeks prior to the treatment.
Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai can be done in a few simple steps that are mentioned below;
- First of all, the targeted area is cleaned using cotton swabs, and a topical anesthetic is applied. It is a pain-free procedure, so there is no need to have local or general anesthesia.
- A handheld device is then guided over your skin by the doctor which beams the laser through the skin in a matter of seconds. During that instance, the concentrated light rays possessing certain wavelengths penetrate the skin.
- After that, the melanin pigment that is found in the hair follicles starts absorbing the photons of light which causes the hair roots to expire instantly. In this way, the hair does not grow out of the root again.
You cannot enjoy the benefits of the treatment if you are following the post-op guidelines completely. Mentioned below are some of the instructions that must be followed after the procedure;
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for almost six weeks after the treatment.
- Apply sunscreen lotion on your skin for a fast recovery. Use the lotion prescribed by your doctor.
- Keep sufficient stock of ice packs to deal with redness or any discomfort after the procedure.
Some of the major benefits that you can enjoy by opting laser hair removal in Dubai are as follows;
- The laser does not harm your skin and only targets hair.
- You get permanent hair reduction in just 3-5 sessions.
- You get smooth, clear and hair-free skin.
- You don’t have to go through all the painful hair removal procedures.
- It is a medically, safe and relatively quick procedure.
You should keep this fact in the mind that every kind of procedure brings some side-effects with it and permanent laser hair removal treatment is no exception. However, it is recommended to consult your doctor and clear your queries before getting the procedure done. Following are some of the common complications that you should know;
- Skin infection
- Skin burn
- Increased sensitivity
Facial Hair Removal with Laser
Unwanted facial hair can also be treated with laser because it yields long-term results and reduces hair growth on facial areas. Your eyes must be protected while using laser especially for facial hair.
Before and After
Before and After Photos for Men and Women.
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
People can feel better about their bodies and wouldn’t have to worry about stubborn body hair anymore. Since the results vary from person to person depending on factors of hair color, skin type, skin thickness, hair density and type of laser. Patients may even require skin maintenance procedures afterward. Book a free consultation today and find out the treatment cost, our holiday offers and many other things from one of our experts.
News And Media
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we have a team of well-qualified and professional skin and laser specialists. They will guide you about the laser hair removal treatment in UAE and will answer all your queries. You can book a free consultation session with our experts to learn about the treatment and get the best advice for your skin. Visit our clinic today!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest