Unwanted hair are nothing but a burden because they affect your aesthetic appearance. Removing them is also an ordeal because it is a repetitive practice as body hair grow again. Almost everybody wants to get rid of unwanted body hair, especially women. You will find many traditional methods of hair removal in the market like waxing, threading, or shaving. All these methods are in use for quite a long time but they give temporary results.
However, a new treatment has been introduced in the cosmetic surgery industry that gives effective and long-lasting results. It is known as Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- 1 What is Laser Hair Removal?
- 2 What is the Candidacy Criteria?
- 3 Aim of the Procedure
- 4 Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- 5 Which laser device is used?
- 6 How is the procedure performed?
- 7 Results & Recovery
- 8 Laser Hair Removal Cost in Dubai
- 9 Laser Hair Removal Specialists
- 10 Laser Hair Removal FAQs
- 11 Schedule A Free Consultation
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a non-surgical and virtually painless procedure that reduces the growth of hair follicles by using laser light. You can use it on any part of the body be it arms, legs, chest, back, underarms and bikini line. It provides you with a clear, smooth, and hair-free body without causing you any pain.
What is the Candidacy Criteria?
The best thing about Permanent Laser Hair Removal Dubai is that it is suitable for anybody who wants to get rid of excess body hair either men or women. However, there are a few conditions that must be followed to get the treatment. You can undergo laser hair removal if;
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breast-feeding.
- You are not suffering from any skin disease or chronic illness.
- You have dark hair and light skin tone.
- You do not have blonde, white, or red hair.
Aim of the Procedure
Laser Hair removal aims to provide you with silky, smooth, and glowing skin. It gives you long-lasting relief from unwanted hair. Mostly, the experts use laser treatment during the Anagen phase of hair growth which gives the desired results. The laser hair removal procedure works on the principle of targeting the hair follicles and destroying them.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Following are some of the major benefits of Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi;
- It is a painless treatment and you will not feel any major discomfort. Some patients have reported mild discomfort which is bearable.
- It gives permanent relief from unwanted hair.
- It does cause any harm to the skin and has no side-effects.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure.
- It saves you a lot of money and time.
- It has negligible downtime.
Which laser device is used?
The most common and suitable device used for Laser Hair Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi is
- Candela GentleMax Laser
Candela Gentle Max laser is by far the best technology because it can accommodate a vast demographic of skin and hair. GentleMax technology utilizes laser with dual-wavelength. When combined with Alexandrite GentleLase, it can treat unwanted hair and facial veins effectively. The best feature of GentleMax technology is its cooling system that protects your skin from burning and redness.
How is the procedure performed?
Laser hair removal is a simple and quick procedure that only requires an hour for completion. However, you will be needing multiple sessions of the treatment to achieve long-lasting results. It is performed in the following way;
- At first, the treatment area is thoroughly cleaned so that no trace of dirt can cause hindrance during the laser treatment.
- After that, the laser therapist will move the hand-held laser device over the skin. The laser light from the device will target the melanin pigment that is found in the hair follicle.
- The melanin pigment will absorb the laser energy and get heated. As a result, the growth of hair follicles is inhibited.
- In the end, a cooling gel is applied at the targeted site. An antibiotic cream can also be used to reduce the chances of infection.
Results & Recovery
The recovery of laser hair removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is very short. During the recovery phase, you need to protect your skin from the sun and harmful ultraviolet rays. If you need to go out then wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen and cover your skin. Avoid skin exfoliation or any other skin care treatment. You should also stay away from tanning, waxing, or any other hair removal method. You can only shave your skin between the laser sessions.
The results of laser hair removal are effective and long-lasting. With every session of the procedure, your hair will disappear. You can stay hair-free for years. Your body hair grows in cycles; therefore it is not possible to remove all the hair in one session.
Laser Hair Removal Cost in Dubai
The cost of laser hair removal in Dubai varies from patient to patient because it depends on variable factors. The factors which influence the cost include;
- Size of the treatment area
- Number of sessions required
- Color and texture of your hair
- Your skin color
- The expertise of the laser therapist
- Geographic location
Therefore, you should consult with the laser expert to know the exact cost of the procedure. If you want to undergo full body laser hair removal, it can cost you an average of 6000 AED. You can visit the cost page to know more about the factors affecting cost.
Laser Hair Removal Specialists
Schedule A Free Consultation
It is time to bid farewell to wax, shaving, and threading because Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is here to save you. You can consult with our laser experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® for free. Yes, we are offering free of cost initial consultation to all our patients who want to undergo laser hair removal. You just need to fill in the form given below and we will schedule your appointment right away.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest