Perineoplasty is an intimate surgical procedure carried out on the area known as the perineum in the female body. This area lies between the vagina and the rectum. By restoring the vitality and position of misplaced or damaged perineum muscles, this surgery seeks to improve the patient’s physical appearance, sexual health and other dysfunctions such as urinary incontinence and dyspareunia (painful intercourse).
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||4-6 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very High Success Rate|
Most of the time, the perineal muscles are torn due to incisions made during childbirth or natural tearing of the muscles during childbirth in order to remove the baby. Sexual trauma and age factors may also contribute to perineal damage. Scar tissue and wrinkles that arise as a consequence of perineal damage are also repaired with perineoplasty in Dubai.
At our clinic, the application of laser-assisted surgical perineoplasty has allowed our surgeons to achieve better results. It increases precision and minimizes blood loss, tissue damage and recovery time.
Are you a Candidate?
In order to be eligible for perineoplasty, you should be familiar with its candidacy criteria. You can get the procedure if;
- You have given birth by natural method (vaginally).
- You underwent episiotomy (cutting away of the perineal area) either by the doctor or by the delivery itself.
- You feel itchiness or looseness in your vaginal canal either during sexual intercourse or even without it.
- You are experiencing lack of sexual gratification during intercourse.
- There are inconsistencies in bowel habits and involuntary excretion.
Perineoplasty is referred to as a minor invasive procedure that is restorative in nature since it rebalances muscle tone and reforms deformed tissues in the perineal area. Therefore, it is imperative to make this decision once you have decided to bear no more children since the effects of surgery can be reversed in case of another childbirth. Weak vaginal muscles cannot be set right by Perineoplasty surgery in Dubai.
- Perineoplasty tightens the perineum
- Removes excess wrinkled skin and scar tissues
- Reattaches lose muscles in the perineum
- Contributes to better sexual experience as well as day-to-day functions.
The procedure of perineoplasty Dubai lasts for an hour and is carried out on an outpatient basis.
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia. However, the patient can opt for spinal anesthesia or intravenous sedation.
- The procedure begins with a V/U-shaped incision in the lower vaginal wall. The incisions at the top of the V shape will depend on the amount of correction required. Normally a scalpel is used, but our surgeons make use of a CO2 fractional laser of pixel technology or radiofrequency laser.
- After making the incisions, three different muscle structures are targeted. Scar tissue is removed and dislocated muscles are reattached. Deformed tissues below the muscles are removed and the tissues are tightened.
- Dissolvable stitches are then used to close the surgical site.
In order to know how exactly the procedure will be for you, consult with your surgeon for details.
The recovery phase of perineoplasty in Dubai involves the following;
- The total time for recovery is 4-6 weeks.
- Painkillers are prescribed for pain, discomfort and soreness during the recovery.
- Warm baths are advised with special bath salts to speed up the recovery process and relieve pain.
- For the first week, the normal routine will be put on standby. You will be asked to limit your activities because of the soreness.
- Physical movement and activities can be resumed after two weeks or when the pain has subsided. This time period may vary from one female to another. Listen to your doctor’s advice when to resume normal routine depending on your occupation.
- Kegel exercises should be done regularly throughout the recovery period to strengthen muscles in the vaginal canal.
The results of perineoplasty surgery in Dubai can be noticed immediately after surgery, but the final results will be visible after 3 months post-surgery.
The added benefits of perineoplasty include a boost in sexual life and self-esteem. Also, discomfort or dysfunctions will be eliminated. The results are permanent after the 3-month period.
Get A Consultation
If you are interested in getting perineoplasty in Dubai, do not forget to consult with our surgeons. You can get your initial consultation scheduled at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic by simply filling in our short online consultation form given below. After you fill the form, one of our staff members will get in touch with you to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest