Many women suffer in silence when it comes to addressing their sexual problems. Childbirth, menopause and even the natural aging process can cause a loss of sensation in the vaginal region and decrease sexual enjoyment. Many women thus suffer from bedroom blues because they’re unable to feel sexually satisfied.
The O-Shot – also known as Orgasm Shot – is a new radical treatment that rejuvenates the vagina and enhances women’s sexual pleasure. It is a pioneering method that involves injecting Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) into the vagina for the purpose of enhancing orgasms and achieving greater satisfaction for the recipient. The O-Shot treatment in Dubai can also relieve conditions such as urinary incontinence.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
O Shot Treatment Candidates
You can be a good candidate for an O Shot treatment if you:
- Face difficulty in achieving orgasm
- Find it difficult to get aroused or experience pleasure
- Experience pain during and after sex
- Suffer from urinary incontinence
O Shot Treatment Goals
An O Shot treatment is designed to give you greater sexual satisfaction by:
- Increasing your sexual desire
- Making your orgasms stronger
- Increasing the frequency of your orgasms
- Improving arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Tightening your vaginal opening
- Reducing pain associated with sexual intercourse
- Resolving urinary incontinence issues
An O Shot treatment isn’t a very complex procedure, thus it doesn’t require a long list of pre-op preparations. You can drop into your surgeon’s office at the appointed time, get the treatment done, and leave the clinic the same day. There’s no overnight stay involved either. However, you’ll still need to take some precautions before the surgery, including the following.
- Keep the area that needs to be treated clean
- Don’t consume aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs because they can thin the blood
- Follow any other instructions given by your surgeon
O Shot treatments are carried out at a surgeon’s clinic and the procedure usually lasts for 45 minutes. You’ll experience the following during the procedure:
- Your surgeon will first extract a small amount of blood from your body and spin it in a centrifuge to separate red and white blood cells from the platelet and plasma (the clear fluid).
- He will then apply local anesthesia to the skin of your vagina to reduce pain and discomfort caused by the treatment.
- A sharp cannula will be used to punch a few holes in the skin.
- The platelet-rich plasma (clear fluid) is then injected into the skin.
- Once the injections are administered in all required sites, the skin is wiped clean.
Sexual satisfaction is pertinent to a human being’s happiness and an O Shot ensures that by giving you:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Stronger orgasms
- Younger and smoother skin of the vulva
- Increased sexual desire
- Decreased pain during sexual intercourse
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
A major benefit of an O Shot treatment is that you can return to your normal routine immediately after the treatment. You can even resume sexual activities the same day. However, you need to be precautious of the following conditions during your recovery:
- Slight pain and discomfort after the treatment, which will be gone in less than 24 hours
- Some swelling and redness in the treated area for the first 24 hours
- Numbness in the treated area
After getting O Shot treatment, you will need to be a bit careful with your vagina to ensure that your healing is swift and smooth. Usually, the surgeon gives a list of post-op instructions, which you should follow closely. Some of these instructions include the following;
- Take all prescribed medications regularly
- Don’t touch the treated skin unnecessarily
- Wash the skin very gently and keep it clean
The results of an O Shot treatment vary between patients according to their age, hormonal levels and medical conditions. However, the results can last for about 18 months and are usually repeated to make one feel sexually active.
Schedule A Consultation
If you plan to undergo an O Shot treatment, you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering consultations to all of our existing and new clients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. We’ll be more than happy to arrange your consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified surgeons in Dubai. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations.
So stop waiting and book your consultation now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest