Dark pigmentation of the genital skin has always been looked down to by women. Over the recent years various solutions had sprung up to address that issue but none of those treatments provided a valid, permanent and overall solution to this intimate issue. Topical chemicals were previously used for vaginal and anal bleaching but the results that came with that presented skin health consequences and the solutions were only temporary. Since the skin in that area is very sensitive, a lot of complications arise with the application of chemical agents. This is why technology has allowed our doctors at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery to make use of laser Vaginal/Anal bleaching technology for permanent results.
Many women feel self-conscious about darker genitals as a result of hereditary genes, hormonal changes, post childbirth, ageing or bacterial infection. Usually women of middle-eastern, Mediterranean or dark-skinned descent, prefer laser anal and vaginal bleaching sine they inherit that pigmentation and it worsens with hormonal changes, childbirth and age.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1 Hour|
|Recovery Time||1-2 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Are you a Candidate?
Since this type of surgery is elective there are few conditions that apply in order to be a good candidate for this surgery.
- You belong to an ethnic group who are genetically predisposed to have darker skin “down there”.
- Unlike chemical bleaching more people with benign (mild bacterial) conditions can be able to get this treatment but people with lupus, psoriasis, herpes or genital warts cannot effectively receive optimal results. Consult your examiner and discuss your chances if you have any condition.
- Women and/or their partners face frustration or lack of sexual arousal due to this condition.
- Women who are unsatisfied of their physical appearance and are ashamed of it.
- Women who suffer from hormonal skin darkening, post childbirth scarring and stretching, and discoloration as a consequence of ageing.
- Men and women who have had hair removed from their genital areas exposing darker skin underneath.
- You have realistic expectations as to how “white” you will become after treatment and how much it will cost.
Dark color persisting in the genital area stems from the high concentration of melanin below the epidermis in that specific area. Laser vaginal bleaching targets the problem by utilizing a special laser that removes that layer in the epidermis related to the darker color.
Even with a single session, the results are permanent. One session can take anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes. Laser anal and vaginal bleaching is comparatively safer and simpler than bleaching/whitening cream.
The procedure is simple and doesn’t last more than hour. Mentioned below are the steps outlined for this simple procedure.
- No waxing, tanning, or shaving of the area for 3 days before treatment.
- You will be advised to use your anti-bacterial lotion before coming to surgery.
- There will be no need to wear underwear for surgery, wear loose fitting pants or a skirt.
- Local anesthetic topical cream is applied along with an injection of anesthesia in the treatment to remove painful/burning sensation caused by the laser.
- Laser beam will be applied to the vulvo-vaginal, anal and perineal area to deplete the dark layer of skin.
- The operation is carried out with the most modern laser technology.
- One to 3 sessions are required for satisfactory results depending on the patient’s condition.
- After surgery, disinfectant is applied and medical underwear is to be worn over the area.
- You can walk out of the clinic in a couple of hours.
In order for proper recovery and best possible results, recipients of laser vaginal and anal bleaching are advised to follow the steps outlined below.
- The genital area must be kept clean and dry for the first 2-4 days. For this time an antibiotic course is prescribed along with topical creams.
- Tenderness and soreness may persist up until the end of the first week of treatment.
- Patients are allowed to take antibiotics to help fight the burning or irritated sensation that they experience due to the skin being raw.
- Any physical sports and activities should be continued after 10 days from treatment.
- Ensure that the genital area is clean and hygienic for as long as possible in order to get a complete recovery.
Before the procedure we seek to remove and concerns you have with the darker region of your genitals. We will assure you that your skin will be whiter down there using this simple yet effective technique for laser genital bleaching. The results will become clear after 2 weeks from treatment, after which you can checkup again to know how you can maintain genital health. The results are much more satisfactory and definitely more permanent in nature than any bleaching or whitening cream.
If you wish to eliminate your shyness or frustration with the dark skin around your genital area, sign for a free consultation with one of our experts so you can discuss about the costs and concerns that you have. Fill in the form below so you can have one of our experts get back to you about your condition!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest